Windows 10: How can you shut down a computer using a mobile phone?

Discus and support How can you shut down a computer using a mobile phone? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My computer operating system is Windows 10. And Mobile is Android.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by SRahMan Shafi, Feb 13, 2020.

1. How can you shut down a computer using a mobile phone?

My computer operating system is Windows 10. And Mobile is Android.

:)

SRahMan Shafi, Feb 13, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Feb 13, 2020
  4. How can you shut down a computer using a mobile phone?

Best android mobile phone within 500-600USD?

Apart from samsung galaxy SIII & Note II, Plz suggest me good android mobile phone within 500-600USD.

Like HTC one x, lg nitro hd etc...any good alternative to galaxy SIII/NoteII?

freebird_9924, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

How can you shut down a computer using a mobile phone?

1. How can you shut down a computer using a mobile phone? - Similar Threads - shut down computer

2. Computer shut down

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer shut down: HelloI had downloaded AMD graphic and my computer started acting up. It would shutdown within 5 min.I managed to uninstall amd graphics.Then I was doing an reset of the computer. But at 36% it automatically shut down .Please help me what should I do?...
  3. Computer Shut Down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Shut Down: What is the advantage of using the sleep option as opposed to the shut down option? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-shut-down/041f86fc-afa8-4c66-aa1c-c9aa74bb13e2
  4. Computer Shut Down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer Shut Down: What is the advantage of using the sleep option as opposed to the shut down option? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-shut-down/041f86fc-afa8-4c66-aa1c-c9aa74bb13e2
  5. Computer shut down

Computer shut down: My computer takes a long time to shut down. The feed to the monitor shuts down and everything else looks like it works fine, but the computer fan, lights and other hardware items do not shut down for over half an hour. If I have sleep enabled the computer will go to sleep...
  6. Computer not shutting down

Computer not shutting down: I recently installed WSL 2 and since then my computer is not shutting down. When i press shut down it just locks and comes to login screen. Disabling fast startup fixes this but I want to use fast startup. I need a good fix for this not a workaround....
  7. Computer Shutting Down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer Shutting Down: Hello - can anyone help with this problem please? My computer is shutting down periodically, but its getting more regular. On some days it can shut down several times in the day, and then go for several days without shutting down. Things I've checked; The load is usually...
  8. Mobile Hotspot shuts down randomly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile Hotspot shuts down randomly: Hello! I am trying to use the mobile hotspot feature of Windows 10 to route connectivity to my smartphone, it works, but after some minutes, it just shuts down, for no reason. I don't turn it off, it turns itself off alone. I already turned off the checkbox "Allow the...
  9. how to shut down the computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to shut down the computer: how to shut down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-shut-down-the-computer/7826a098-c24d-4b7d-823f-bcf4a7d8290f
  10. phone app shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    phone app shutting down: My Microsoft Lumia 950 "phone app" closes immediately when I start typing a contact name. This started about a month ago. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-app-shutting-down/6b13f1cb-4f2e-4d1e-b236-04da7b8c6c57