Windows 10: How can you shut down a computer using a mobile phone?

Discus and support How can you shut down a computer using a mobile phone? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My computer operating system is Windows 10. And Mobile is Android.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by SRahMan Shafi, Feb 13, 2020.

1. How can you shut down a computer using a mobile phone?

My computer operating system is Windows 10. And Mobile is Android.

:)

SRahMan Shafi, Feb 13, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Feb 13, 2020
  4. How can you shut down a computer using a mobile phone?

Best android mobile phone within 500-600USD?

Apart from samsung galaxy SIII & Note II, Plz suggest me good android mobile phone within 500-600USD.

Like HTC one x, lg nitro hd etc...any good alternative to galaxy SIII/NoteII?

freebird_9924, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

How can you shut down a computer using a mobile phone?

1. How can you shut down a computer using a mobile phone? - Similar Threads - shut down computer

2. Shut Down of computer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shut Down of computer: Hi All, I have an intriguing problem when I shut down my computer. There are three accounts that use the computer and all of them have a sign in password. When shut down is selected bottom left on any of the accounts a message appears saying that SOMEONE ELSE IS STILL...
  3. Computer shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer shutting down: My computer loads up and allows me to login and after a couple of seconds, command prompt pops up and then my computer shuts down I dont know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-shutting-down/f4b4f549-89cb-4357-8ba4-cd8245d7915c
  4. Computer Shutting Down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer Shutting Down: Hello - can anyone help with this problem please? My computer is shutting down periodically, but its getting more regular. On some days it can shut down several times in the day, and then go for several days without shutting down. Things I've checked; The load is usually...
  5. how to shut down a prog. that will not shut down.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to shut down a prog. that will not shut down.: the game will not shut down . it keeps running, it will not uninstall because it is running. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-shut-down-a-prog-that-will-not-shut-down/dd492b73-69a0-426f-b090-adf83a9cda2b"
  6. Mobile Hotspot shuts down randomly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile Hotspot shuts down randomly: Hello! I am trying to use the mobile hotspot feature of Windows 10 to route connectivity to my smartphone, it works, but after some minutes, it just shuts down, for no reason. I don't turn it off, it turns itself off alone. I already turned off the checkbox "Allow the...
  7. how to shut down the computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to shut down the computer: how to shut down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-shut-down-the-computer/7826a098-c24d-4b7d-823f-bcf4a7d8290f
  8. phone app shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    phone app shutting down: My Microsoft Lumia 950 "phone app" closes immediately when I start typing a contact name. This started about a month ago. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-app-shutting-down/6b13f1cb-4f2e-4d1e-b236-04da7b8c6c57
  9. Computer Shut-Down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer Shut-Down: Hello, Need some help. Since yesterday evening, left my computer ON. Sat in the living room to watch movie on the TV, when came back computer was Off. Usually after some period it was entering into hybernation, any touch on keyboard or mouse awakened it, but since then it...
  10. Shut down computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Shut down computer: Hello, Yesterday before going to bed, I went to shut-down the computer as always, it takes about 20-30 seconds. On screen had the usual notice something like 'shuting-down..', screen went black and I left the room. Then before going to bed I checked again and see the light...