Windows 10: How can you tell if you are signing in with MS account?

Discus and support How can you tell if you are signing in with MS account? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Would like to know how to use MS account vice local. Right now I do not know how I am since installation did not seem to allow any change from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RolandLatiolais, Dec 2, 2018.

1. How can you tell if you are signing in with MS account?

Would like to know how to use MS account vice local. Right now I do not know how I am since installation did not seem to allow any change from the start.

:)

RolandLatiolais, Dec 2, 2018
  2. antspants Win User

No more sign in with MS Account on install?

Please excuse the horrible quality and randomness of images. No important images pertaining to the question are missing. But I did skip irrelevant common steps when taking photos, just common stuff.
    How can you tell if you are signing in with MS account? [​IMG]

At this step, I wasn't given any other choices, this was forced. This also happened disconnected and when skipping key entry.
    I was not given the option to: "Or, even better, use an online account"

antspants, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Tony K Win User
    No more sign in with MS Account on install?

And likewise, Sin. It's good to see you! How can you tell if you are signing in with MS account? :) Hope all is well with you and yours.

Sorry I can't comment here for I haven't clean installed an OS in quite awhile (using the Media Creation tool), however I did sign in with my MS account when I did. My 10 Creator Update has been on my machine for quite some time. A very stable OS I may add.

Your pics are fine. I see you're upgrading all or most of your PCs I assume? I'm curious as to why you weren't offered to sign in with your MS account as well. I'm wondering if it's a regional/country mandate by law? Who knows with these crazy micro-managing laws today?! *sarc Not a suggestion, but I would think at this point you could create an MS account and delete the local one.

I'm sure someone will look in on this. I'll be peeking in to see how this goes.

Tony K, Dec 2, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

How can you tell if you are signing in with MS account?

Surface Pro: Sign-in asks for MS Account Password

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Are you able to login to Windows?

I suggest you to again create PIN password and check if the issue persist

Follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Go to all settings.

• Click on Accounts, under sign in options.

• Select Add PIN and check if the helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

How can you tell if you are signing in with MS account?

1. How can you tell if you are signing in with MS account? - Similar Threads - tell are signing

2. Can you tell me how to get it to open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you tell me how to get it to open: when I try to log in to my computer it says Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again. Clicked set up my PIN. Then it say The user profile service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded....
  3. So, you tell us to sign up for 365, but you won't tell us how to fix the intermittent...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So, you tell us to sign up for 365, but you won't tell us how to fix the intermittent...: Is this some sort of a joke? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-you-tell-us-to-sign-up-for-365-but-you-wont/47d317db-751b-4186-91e0-b089f7e112eb
  4. So, you tell us to sign up for 365, but you won't tell us how to fix the intermittent...

So, you tell us to sign up for 365, but you won't tell us how to fix the intermittent...: Is this some sort of a joke? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-you-tell-us-to-sign-up-for-365-but-you-wont/47d317db-751b-4186-91e0-b089f7e112eb
  5. So, you tell us to sign up for 365, but you won't tell us how to fix the intermittent...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. We cant sign you into you account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We cant sign you into you account: I wanted to rename my users folder to my name and I fount a video on YouTube and I changed it from the registry editor, then I restarted my pc and now I am stuck in a TEMP account and I don't know how to get back into my main account. I have updated my pc with all updates...
  7. We cant sign you into you account

We cant sign you into you account: I wanted to rename my users folder to my name and I fount a video on YouTube and I changed it from the registry editor, then I restarted my pc and now I am stuck in a TEMP account and I don't know how to get back into my main account. I have updated my pc with all updates...
  8. Can you tell me how i can download? Can you tell me how i can download

Can you tell me how i can download? Can you tell me how i can download: Can you tell me how i can download? Can you tell me how i can download a desktop/screensaver with current, real time weather wallpaper for my desktop windows pc? free? Thank you?...
  9. can you tell me how to

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can you tell me how to: help I cavnt really do anything its really messes up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-tell-me-how-to/42d5e620-e771-4014-bfb5-e30feef462ef
  10. Can you have a MS account and a Local account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can you have a MS account and a Local account?: I'd like to have both a Microsoft Account and a Local account and pick which one I login with at boot time. Can this be done? 95061