Windows 10: How can you use 1 mouse and keyboard to control multiple PCs?

Discus and support How can you use 1 mouse and keyboard to control multiple PCs? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to be able to use a single mouse and keyboard to control multiple HP-Z PCs. I currently use the synergy application but recently experience... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rafael Chavez1, Apr 12, 2024.

1. How can you use 1 mouse and keyboard to control multiple PCs?

I want to be able to use a single mouse and keyboard to control multiple HP-Z PCs. I currently use the synergy application but recently experience issues with it not working properly. Is there an alternative to the synergy application or maybe a native plug-in?

:)

Rafael Chavez1, Apr 12, 2024
  2. Booms Win User

Microsoft 5050 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Not Detected

Hi,
    I have a new Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard 2000 now.
    Tried what you suggested with an old keyboard, connected the new one and it's a bit better.
    I stll get an error saying the 'MKCHelper.exe' file is missing.
    I still can't uninstall/reinstall Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Centre, as it says it is on the PC, but is not listed in the list of software to uninstall.
    When I slow the wheel scroll speed down, it works fine, but when I restart the PC I have to do it again, as it speeds up so much I can't control it.

Booms, Apr 12, 2024
  3. John Fer Win User
    Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Apr 12, 2024
  4. How can you use 1 mouse and keyboard to control multiple PCs?

keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Apr 12, 2024
Thema:

How can you use 1 mouse and keyboard to control multiple PCs?

1. How can you use 1 mouse and keyboard to control multiple PCs? - Similar Threads - mouse keyboard control

2. How can you use 1 mouse and keyboard to control multiple PCs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can you use 1 mouse and keyboard to control multiple PCs?: I want to be able to use a single mouse and keyboard to control multiple HP-Z PCs. I currently use the synergy application but recently experience issues with it not working properly. Is there an alternative to the synergy application or maybe a native plug-in?...
  3. Loss of mouse and keyboard control

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Loss of mouse and keyboard control: Why don't you just fix the Windows 10 and edge problem of losing mouse and keyboard control in an update, and stop advising people to try to fix it themselves with all that command prompt horse ****?...
  4. Managing multiple PCs using windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Managing multiple PCs using windows 10: Hello,We are a small business where each team member is working from a laptop and/or PC using Windows-10 and an Office 365 account. We are looking for a efficient way to setup and manage the Windows-10 accounts as we hire new team members and issue work computers. Thank you....
  5. Managing multiple PCs using windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Managing multiple PCs using windows 10: Hello,We are a small business where each team member is working from a laptop and/or PC using Windows-10 and an Office 365 account. We are looking for a efficient way to setup and manage the Windows-10 accounts as we hire new team members and issue work computers. Thank you....
  6. Managing multiple PCs using windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Multiple keyboards, but 1 language installed.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple keyboards, but 1 language installed.: When i press ctrl+shift or windows+space I can swap between multiple keyboards. But I've only got 1 langauge installed English, any idea how to remove the extra keyboard? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  8. do you have to use an xbox controller/keyboard & mouse to play the games you get from the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    do you have to use an xbox controller/keyboard & mouse to play the games you get from the...: I have a gamecube controller, and i want to use it for yakuza kiwami. i want to know if you can and how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-you-have-to-use-an-xbox-controllerkeyboard/b53f056b-5fc3-458c-83c7-7cb88f35b126
  9. can you control games with computer or mouse

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can you control games with computer or mouse: on windows, 10 is the many games that can be controlled by keyboard aND Mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-control-games-with-computer-or-mouse/598f37b5-20fc-449d-a791-0825ba82dbe1"
  10. Controlling multiple windows at once with one mouse and keyboard.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Controlling multiple windows at once with one mouse and keyboard.: Basically I want to know how, if there is a way how, to make one action I perform in one window on my computer occur in one or more other windows as well at the same time? I want the same action performed in one window, via my keyboard or mouse, replicated across one or more...