Windows 10: How can you verify that a purchased UHD MoviesAnywhere movie is actually streaming/playing...

Discus and support How can you verify that a purchased UHD MoviesAnywhere movie is actually streaming/playing... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As of October 2019, the Windows 10 "Movies & TV" app does not appear to feature any sort of visual indicator that informs the user of the quality of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TheOriginalJonInVA, Oct 29, 2019.

1. How can you verify that a purchased UHD MoviesAnywhere movie is actually streaming/playing...

As of October 2019, the Windows 10 "Movies & TV" app does not appear to feature any sort of visual indicator that informs the user of the quality of MoviesAnywhere movie playback.

Is there no debug or diagnostic statistics view in the "Movies & TV" app?

I'm thinking of a CTRL-SHIFT-ALT-D in the Netflix Windows 10 app, which I can use to confirm that I am indeed viewing a 4K stream. Is there such an equivalent in "Movies & TV?"

:)

TheOriginalJonInVA, Oct 29, 2019

2. How to play a movie?

Hi,

To better isolate your concern, we would like to verify few things:

• Which Windows movie platform are you currently using?
    • Do you get any error message upon playing the movie?
    • Have you made any recent changes or update in your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

Thank you.

Jeraldine Ase, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to download rented movies offline and check if that helps.

Steps:

1. Select the movie you want to rent and click on
      rent option
    2. Login using Microsoft account.
    3. Once you have signed in, you will have two option
      to stream
      or download movies to this device to watch offline.
    4. Select download movies to this device to watch offline and click on next.
    5. After Choosing the Next option and you will be asked for the payment option.
    6. Once the payment it done, open Movies & TV application to download the movie.

You will be able to watch the movie offline from
    Movies and TV application. When you rent, the viewing period is 14 days from the time of your order or 24-48 hours from the time you start to watch (depending on the content you select), whichever comes first.

If you still facing issues downloading the movies after following the above steps. I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below, to fix issues with Microsoft store.

Steps:

1. Open store application on your pc.
      2. Click on the ellipses on right top corner of the screen.
      3. Logout and login back.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Oct 29, 2019
  4. How can you verify that a purchased UHD MoviesAnywhere movie is actually streaming/playing...

4K UHD Movies won't play

Where do I get the SGX driver for Windows 10 so I can run my 4K UHD movies on my PC

PhilipBrewer1, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

How can you verify that a purchased UHD MoviesAnywhere movie is actually streaming/playing...

1. How can you verify that a purchased UHD MoviesAnywhere movie is actually streaming/playing... - Similar Threads - verify purchased UHD

2. If I buy a UHD movie for xbox, can I stream on my computer as HD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I buy a UHD movie for xbox, can I stream on my computer as HD?: If I buy a UHD movie for Xbox, can I stream on my computer as HD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-buy-a-uhd-movie-for-xbox-can-i-stream-on-my/94bfb9ad-cbaf-4eb9-98ae-f20c0b9348c0
  3. If I buy a UHD movie for xbox, can I stream on my computer as HD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I buy a UHD movie for xbox, can I stream on my computer as HD?: If I buy a UHD movie for Xbox, can I stream on my computer as HD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-buy-a-uhd-movie-for-xbox-can-i-stream-on-my/94bfb9ad-cbaf-4eb9-98ae-f20c0b9348c0
  4. Is it possible to upgrade previously purchased Movies from HD to UHD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to upgrade previously purchased Movies from HD to UHD?: You see, I'm a collector and I've spent the past few years purchasing movies and tv shows alike through the Microsoft store. I've also made sure to purchase the highest quality available in every title and that's always been HD. Now it's 2023 and the highest picture quality...
  5. Is it possible to upgrade previously purchased Movies from HD to UHD?

Is it possible to upgrade previously purchased Movies from HD to UHD?: You see, I'm a collector and I've spent the past few years purchasing movies and tv shows alike through the Microsoft store. I've also made sure to purchase the highest quality available in every title and that's always been HD. Now it's 2023 and the highest picture quality...
  6. Movies & TV app won't download or stream my purchased movies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies & TV app won't download or stream my purchased movies: When I try to download or stream I get the message "Couldn't download or Couldn't StreamPlease try again. If the problem continues, visit https://support.microsoft.com to check for guidance.0x801901aa" I have tried the following1. Reset app2. Repair app3. Sign out and back...
  7. Movies & TV app won't download or stream my purchased movies

Movies & TV app won't download or stream my purchased movies: When I try to download or stream I get the message "Couldn't download or Couldn't StreamPlease try again. If the problem continues, visit https://support.microsoft.com to check for guidance.0x801901aa" I have tried the following1. Reset app2. Repair app3. Sign out and back...
  8. How to Watch/Stream Movies & TV Purchased Shows on Actual TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Watch/Stream Movies & TV Purchased Shows on Actual TV: Previously before we moved i was able to hookup at the time a HDMI cable from my old video card to the TV, and watch the shows that way, but now Room setup is different and TV isn't as close to PC, and plus now i use the HDMI connection with newer monitor. Is there a...
  9. Can't Play Purchased Movies

Can't Play Purchased Movies: For some reason this morning I can't play any of my purchased movies on the Films & TV App (Windows 10). I get the message: CAN'T PLAY - Can't perform the requested action because access requires a user name and password - 0x80190191. I have logged in and out several...
  10. 4K UHD Movies won't play

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    4K UHD Movies won't play: Where do I get the SGX driver for Windows 10 so I can run my 4K UHD movies on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/4k-uhd-movies-wont-play/8b5b904b-502a-470a-bd0c-558e50cee10d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ctrl-shift-alt-d movies & TV