Windows 10: How can you view what Bluetooth codec is currently active?

Discus and support How can you view what Bluetooth codec is currently active? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Doing some digging seems to show that Windows 10 now natively supports Apt-X, the Bluetooth codec. When using my Apt-X headphones, how can I see in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dodgexander, Mar 1, 2018.

1. How can you view what Bluetooth codec is currently active?

Doing some digging seems to show that Windows 10 now natively supports Apt-X, the Bluetooth codec.
    When using my Apt-X headphones, how can I see in windows which codec is being used?
    In Android this is pretty easy, but in windows it seems to be hidden.

:)

Dodgexander, Mar 1, 2018

2. How can you view what Bluetooth codec is currently active?

We appreciate you submitting this concern in our Feedback hub. If in case you'll need further assistance with your Microsoft products and services, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Regards.

Darleen Pen, Mar 1, 2018
  3. How can you view what Bluetooth codec is currently active?

If someone else has the same inquiry, please up vote the existing query in the feedback hub: https://aka.ms/I56pwy

Dodgexander, Mar 1, 2018
  4. EdTittel Win User

How can you view what Bluetooth codec is currently active?

EdTittel, Mar 2, 2018
  5. Thanks, it turns out its not possible right now but a feature request has been added to the microsoft hub, I urge anyone who would be interested in this to upvote it there, see: https://aka.ms/I56pwy

Dodgexander, Mar 2, 2018
  6. EdTittel Win User
    Good point, Dodgexander! I've upvoted your Feedback Hub request (already up to 12 votes, BTW) and added a comment explaining why. Keep up the good work,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How can you view what Bluetooth codec is currently active?

1. How can you view what Bluetooth codec is currently active? - Similar Threads - view Bluetooth codec

2. error message you can only view or store activity from this device...

in Windows 10 Customization
    error message you can only view or store activity from this device...: The full text of the eror message: "you can only view or store activity from this device. Syncing activities across other devices is no longer available"I run Wiodows 10 64-bit on a PC and Windows 10 on a Mircorsoft Surface Book SB. I'm seeing this message on the SB but not...
  3. Bluetooth Audio Codec

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Audio Codec: How can i change the Bluetooth audio codec to AAC, i am having some latency problems with the Galaxy Buds+ and i read somewhere on reddit that AAC should improve the latency a bit, but i can't find any tutorials on how to change the codec on windows? submitted by /u/r3maa...
  4. Bluetooth support for AAC codec

Bluetooth support for AAC codec: Hi, many bluetooth headsets now offer either APT-X or AAC codec, in addition to the standard SBC. Windows 10 natively supports SBC and APT-X, but I wasn't able to find definitive information about AAC. I have tried pairing an AAC-enabled headset and checking the codec with...
  5. how can i activate bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can i activate bluetooth: How can I activate bluetooth, in Windows 10, as it is included but I don't know how to use it please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-activate-bluetooth/9a0b6ccf-4291-45f0-b0ab-6fae2aca4958
  6. Task View suddenly only shows current day's activities

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task View suddenly only shows current day's activities: I used to be able to click Task View and see activity for the last 30 days. Now I can see only the present day's activities. My PC just upgraded to Windows 2004. Does that have something to do with it and how can I change settings to see the last 30 days? Thank you in advance...
  7. bluetooth codec windows 10

bluetooth codec windows 10: Is there a way to use SBC codec on windows 10 as my Galaxy Buds Plus don't support aptx so they sound really horrible on my laptop while sounding great with my phone which use sbc codec submitted by /u/BladesSkate [link] [comments]...
  8. Bluetooth codec

Bluetooth codec: How to check and change bluetooth codec in win 10?Can't find it anywhere. submitted by /u/Vicky455 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fosx6d/bluetooth_codec/
  9. are you kidding me? I have to purchase a codec to view a HEVC video?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    are you kidding me? I have to purchase a codec to view a HEVC video?: we all know I hate this company beyond hate. We all know you all love this company beyond love. I say anything ill about this company I get attacked. Don't you blame my microsoft, it is you now I see this? [ATTACH] THIS IS A SCAM. ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW? HOW CAN...
  10. View Poll Results: What will you do?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: What will you do?: Now that 10240 is officially official I decided to do the in-place reset to clean out any carried over glitches. I downloaded drivers, ninite, and office 365 installer and am now waiting waiting for the reset to finish. 9241

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How can you view what Bluetooth codec windows 10