Windows 10: how cancle already activated ms office & how to activate same product key to another laptop

Discus and support how cancle already activated ms office & how to activate same product key to another laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; how cancel already activated Ms office & how to activate same product key to another laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SowmyaChikatla, Nov 24, 2019.

1. how cancle already activated ms office & how to activate same product key to another laptop

how cancel already activated Ms office & how to activate same product key to another laptop

:)

SowmyaChikatla, Nov 24, 2019
  2. HiSpeed Win User

MS Office 2007 no more activated...

I contacted a support manager and the situation is:

1. With all my hardware modifications, I reached the limit number of activation (8).
    2. Microsoft is no more capable to force a new activation.
    3. They suggested me to uninstall and reinstall Office in order to redo an activation.

This last point is not good for me because of the time required, specially with the online updates.
    May be, I have only to delete the product key into the registry but Microsoft is not able to confirm.
    Do you have an idea before I try to crack it?

HiSpeed, Nov 24, 2019
  3. NdMk2o1o Win User

Download an iso with all updates and use your serial.

NdMk2o1o, Nov 24, 2019
  4. how cancle already activated ms office & how to activate same product key to another laptop

personally i dont its over the edge if you crack it since you buy it legally, but its better not do it
    btw is that 2007 could run by serial number?

micropage7, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

how cancle already activated ms office & how to activate same product key to another laptop

1. how cancle already activated ms office & how to activate same product key to another laptop - Similar Threads - cancle already activated

2. how to retrieve ms office product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to retrieve ms office product key: I purchased MS Office 2016 but never activated it as I ended up working on another system. I would now like to activate it on another laptop. How do I retrieve the product key?...
  3. How to activate windows on the same laptop that had it already activated before.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to activate windows on the same laptop that had it already activated before.: I was given a laptop by my relatives that already had windows activated before. I know this because we were able to personalize the background and customize stuff in the personalization thing in the settings. But now I suddenly can't do any customizing anymore. How fix?...
  4. How to activate windows on the same laptop that had it already activated before.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to activate windows on the same laptop that had it already activated before.: I was given a laptop by my relatives that already had windows activated before. I know this because we were able to personalize the background and customize stuff in the personalization thing in the settings. But now I suddenly can't do any customizing anymore. How fix?...
  5. How to activate windows on the same laptop that had it already activated before.

6. Using Product Keys Activating Windows and MS Office

Using Product Keys Activating Windows and MS Office: Good day Microsoft Team,I'd like to ask if it's possible to use a Windows 10 Home product key? The current OS that my PC is using but had already expired is Windows 10 Pro. I would really like to know an honest answer if it has some negative effects when it comes to using or...
  7. Using Product Keys Activating Windows and MS Office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Product Keys Activating Windows and MS Office: Good day Microsoft Team,I'd like to ask if it's possible to use a Windows 10 Home product key? The current OS that my PC is using but had already expired is Windows 10 Pro. I would really like to know an honest answer if it has some negative effects when it comes to using or...
  8. Using Product Keys Activating Windows and MS Office

9. How do I re-activate the Windows Product key on another laptop?

How do I re-activate the Windows Product key on another laptop?: The laptop that I installed my Windows 10 product key is dead, and cannot be recover. How do I re-activate the Windows Product key on another laptop? Thanks, Ellen...
  10. MS Office Product activation

MS Office Product activation: Just purchased MS Office but when I try to type in the prod activation code it wont accept the last letter which is a "Z". it will accept any other letter but not a "Z"! so I cant activate. Any ideas or advice on a refund...