Windows 10: How capture lock screen

Discus and support How capture lock screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Whenever I reboot, I get a screen that's shades of blue with a lighthouse. This is BEFORE I insert my password. How can I capture that blue desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by edspiderelrod, Aug 8, 2017.

1. How capture lock screen

Whenever I reboot, I get a screen that's shades of blue with a lighthouse. This is BEFORE I insert my password. How can I capture that blue desktop screen and use it for my desktop AFTER I've logged into my laptop? Thank you.

:)

edspiderelrod, Aug 8, 2017
  2. sofham Win User

Nokia Lumia 920 touch screen not working

I have got problem wiz my Lumia 920. Without touching anything the camera screen became on and captured automatically even if I locked the screen. Have any idea how can I solved?

sofham, Aug 8, 2017
  3. My640XL Win User
    screen shot for nokia 520

screenshot button sequence has changed with 8.1; It's now the POWER/LOCK SCREEN + VOL UP button gets you a screen capture

My640XL, Aug 8, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

How capture lock screen

Brink, Aug 8, 2017
Thema:

How capture lock screen

1. How capture lock screen - Similar Threads - capture lock screen

2. lock screen capture

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    lock screen capture: can you setup windows 10 to capture a photo of someone trying to get onto the pc after unsuccessful login attempts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-capture/9b86f84b-9815-4555-a1fb-0c523ab4757f"
  3. screen capture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen capture: how do I save screen to a photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-capture/1a438ef0-6fc3-4b55-9dfc-5c3e868149b4
  4. Capturing TV screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Capturing TV screen: Hello, the following is of mine interest: We have a cable TV and our provider gives us an option to capture movies or documentaries at a VIRTUAL storage. According to this we can look for a captured item about 30 days after the initial emission. This items are at a virtual...
  5. How to set highest resolution screen capture

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to set highest resolution screen capture: I need the highest resolution screen capture for my work. So I turned off Clear Type Text and tried to increase color intensity. But I failed to find the "color intensity" in Windows 10. Please help me to find "color intensity" in Windows 10 or recommend the other way to...
  6. Highest resolution screen capture

Highest resolution screen capture: Hi everybody, For my thesis, I need highest resolution screen capture to print later. I tuned off Clear Type Text, but apparently it is not enough. I want also to increase color intensity to the highest level in Windows 10, but I did not find the "color intensity" in the...
  7. Screen Capture

Screen Capture: How do I take a screen capture photo? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/screen-capture/a8c755aa-b603-40ba-b6db-75ac36002b44
  8. Capture a Screenshot of your Lock Screen

Capture a Screenshot of your Lock Screen: Lock your device - WinKey+L, at the Lock Screen, press PrntScrn, sign back in, open Paint and Paste from the clipboard and Save. *Arrow Take Screenshot in Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials [img] 100116
  9. BSOD screen capture of video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD screen capture of video: I was doing a screen capture of a video on You Tube when this bsod occurred;1st since updating to windows 10 Pro. This bsod was a light blue color with very little writing, but didn’t get error code/report as to why it happened but did disable auto reboot. 56330
  10. Screen capture question

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen capture question: I have two monitors connected to my desktop PC. When I press Print Screen, it only captures one of the screens. Last year and before, it used to capture both screens. Is there a setting with which I can restore the ability to capture both screen? Thank you for...