Windows 10: How Cast to device with external subtitle (SUB,SRT) ??

Discus and support How Cast to device with external subtitle (SUB,SRT) ?? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i have an windows 10 and an LG Smart TV, i can cast any video or audio file on tv, but no subbtitles... there is an hidden option so i can add the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LuckyNicolas, Feb 8, 2019.

1. How Cast to device with external subtitle (SUB,SRT) ??

i have an windows 10 and an LG Smart TV, i can cast any video or audio file on tv, but no subbtitles... there is an hidden option so i can add the subbs while i wach the movie ?

:)

LuckyNicolas, Feb 8, 2019
  2. Vwynn Win User

Cast to device with external subtitle (SUB,SRT)

I came across this thread because I actually wanted to turn my subtitles off, not sure how they got there, I'm assuming it's part of the movie file (.mkv). If I have a movie on my desktop and I cast to my Sony Android TV, it displays subtitles. I don't
    need them but there was no option on the cast to device window or the movie file itself to disable the subtitles. But on my TV's remote there's a "Subtitle CC" button that I press and it lists either English or Off on my TV so I can turn them on/off. With
    this being said, maybe it's a matter of ensuring the file being cast includes the subtitles opposed to a movie file + subtitle file. Also, make sure the device being casted to is able to decode what's necessary.

Vwynn, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Cast to device with external subtitle (SUB,SRT)

No, you can't.

Stefano Magistri, Feb 8, 2019
  4. rrzv Win User

How Cast to device with external subtitle (SUB,SRT) ??

Cast to device with external subtitle (SUB,SRT)

Hello, is there a way to use windows 10 function "cast to device" and put an external subtitle ?

Thank you.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

rrzv, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

How Cast to device with external subtitle (SUB,SRT) ??

1. How Cast to device with external subtitle (SUB,SRT) ?? - Similar Threads - Cast device external

2. Subtitles not showing when casting VLC to Chromecast

in Windows 10 News
    Subtitles not showing when casting VLC to Chromecast: [IMG]Only watching movies with subtitles can be irritating as you don’t want to mishear any words or miss out on dialogue. However, one common issue many Chromecast users face is subtitles not showing when casting VLC to Chromecast. So, if you are facing the same error and...
  3. How reset Cast to Device?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How reset Cast to Device?: Is there any way to reset/refresh Cast to Device? If I turn off my Xbox it loses the option in Explorer and takes a long time for it to appear again once I turn the Xbox back on so wondering if it can be done manually....
  4. How to create SRT subtitles in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to create SRT subtitles in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Here is a guide for you to create SRT subtitle files in Windows 11/10. SRT stands for SubRip Text and is a subtitle file used to insert captions to movies and videos. It is a text-based file that contains the sequential number of subtitles with starting and ending...
  5. Any program to convert sub./idx subtitles to srt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any program to convert sub./idx subtitles to srt: Hi folks I use subtitle translation a reasonable amout -- translating srt (text files) to another language. However some cases I can only get the sub/idx combo format of subtitles from say DVD's etc. Is there any way to convert these to .srt format -- I don't care if it's...
  6. Subtitles (SRT) to Audio (Text to Speech) Converter?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Subtitles (SRT) to Audio (Text to Speech) Converter?: Is there a program that I can use to convert SRT to Audio files locally? I tried Balabolka and it works nicely but it's very slow and often throws errors and aborts itself. submitted by /u/NayamAmarshe [link] [comments]...
  7. SUBTITLE FILES -srt files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SUBTITLE FILES -srt files: Good day Yesterday I tried to play a subtitle to a movie I was viewing but it didn't work when checking the sub it views a blank tile when I right click it says its a srt file and that its unable to be used on windows 10 after I upgraded. This was never a problem before I...
  8. Playing an SRT. file (subtitles) with a video using WMP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Playing an SRT. file (subtitles) with a video using WMP: When playing a movie with a foreign language without embedded subtitles, it is impossible to add the SRT. file on WMP so that the movie with the subtitles can be seen. In order to rectify this problem, I searched Google and found there was an app call WmpSub (Local Subtitles...
  9. How to view external SRT subtitles in Media Player 12?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to view external SRT subtitles in Media Player 12?: Hi, I have tried the following 3 programs to view some external SRT subtitle files. But they all are not ideal. (1) Windows Media Player Native Subtitle Plugin 1.0 (Can't work under win10) (2) Local Subtitles for WMP 1.6 (Media Foundation has to be disabled. Which stops...
  10. Under Win10, how to view external SRT subtitles in Media Player 12?

in Windows 10 Support
    Under Win10, how to view external SRT subtitles in Media Player 12?: Hi, I have tried the following 3 programs to view some external SRT subtitle files. But they all are not ideal. (1) Windows Media Player Native Subtitle Plugin 1.0 (can't work under win10) (2) Local Subtitles for WMP 1.6 (Media Foundation has to be disabled. Which stops...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows cast to device with srt

2. cast to device with subtitles

3. windows cast to device with subtitles

4. win10 cast to device subtitles,
  5. windows 10 cast to device subtitles,
  6. cast to device subtitles,
  7. windows cast to device subtitles,
  8. windows 10 cast with subtitles,
  9. hiw to put subtitles on windows cast,
  10. windows 10 cast to tv with srt file,
  11. how to use subs with cast to device,