Windows 10: How change Start Button Win10

Discus and support How change Start Button Win10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. How can change the start button from windows 10? I install some themes, like this: Katt Mix Theme For Windows 10 RTM by cu88 on DeviantArt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by echuc, Oct 14, 2015.

1. echuc Win User

How change Start Button Win10

Hi.

How can change the start button from windows 10?
    I install some themes, like this:
    Katt Mix Theme For Windows 10 RTM by cu88 on DeviantArt

But some themes use mac or others starts buttons, I suppose it is in a dll, but no sure.

'Windows 7 start button changer' don't work for windows 10.
    I need your help.
    thanks

:)

echuc, Oct 14, 2015

2. After installing Windows 10, Money Plus no longer works - asks me to install IE6

Thanks for your help, works perfectly. Wasn't sure how to start regedit, but found it online easily enough - right click on start button in Win10, click Run and type in regedit

Cheers!

Dave Bisland, Oct 14, 2015
  3. How do I change Start Menu button image in Windows 10

What should we do to request that this option be made available in the future? I loved the option to change the start menu icon in windows 8.1 but this is one thing I truly miss since switching to Windows 10.

MichaelLa Follette, Oct 14, 2015
Thema:

How change Start Button Win10

1. How change Start Button Win10 - Similar Threads - change Start Button

2. How to change the start button in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the start button in windows 11?: Hello im Nizar, and im asking if there's an option or add an option to costumize the start menu logo without installing nothing, because there's some apps that have virus and can destroy the entire pc and no change the logo....
  3. How to change the start button in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change the start button in windows 11?: Hello im Nizar, and im asking if there's an option or add an option to costumize the start menu logo without installing nothing, because there's some apps that have virus and can destroy the entire pc and no change the logo....
  4. start button changes in W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    start button changes in W11: Before Windows 11, the start button was at the lower left corner. Very comfortable. I can’t seem to move it back there. Is it possible?Also in the past, I was able to click the start button, move up to shut down and that was all. Now, I have to click on start, move to a...
  5. start button changes in W11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    start button changes in W11: Before Windows 11, the start button was at the lower left corner. Very comfortable. I can’t seem to move it back there. Is it possible?Also in the past, I was able to click the start button, move up to shut down and that was all. Now, I have to click on start, move to a...
  6. change what the start button opens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change what the start button opens: On windows 11 when the start button is pressed it shows a windows with recently install apps and items that are pinned to the taskbar - apparently. In order to see a list of programs installed the 'All apps' button must be pressed my question is: is it possible to change it...
  7. How to fix unresponsive Start button in Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix unresponsive Start button in Win10: My start button has become unresponsive. Everything else seems to work but the start button. I've power cycled but no luck. How can I fix this?...
  8. How to change the color of Windows 10 start button

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change the color of Windows 10 start button: I would like to use the file I attached on this post as my start button . if it is not possible, can I have the same color for current Windows 10 start button. Please 135416
  9. Start Button...Is it possible to change?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Button...Is it possible to change?: I've changed my start orb on Win7 using "Windows 7 Start Button Changer v2.0", but, repeated google searches yield no results that end in success for changing the Win10 start button. Has anyone had any luck?...or, for that matter, even tried? Thanks for any input. Guess I...
  10. start button behavior win7 vs. win10

in Windows 10 Support
    start button behavior win7 vs. win10: in win7, pushing the start button and typing would bring up (immediately) a list of hits among the installed programs. in win10, doing the above retrieves search results from the internet (with some latency), and only then brings up any installed programs (with even more...