Windows 10: How Change Taskbar Item Size?

Discus and support How Change Taskbar Item Size? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How Change Taskbar Item Size? Such as photo: [img] 27826 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by magsood, Oct 26, 2015.

1. magsood Win User

How Change Taskbar Item Size?

Such as photo:

How Change Taskbar Item Size? [​IMG]

:)

magsood, Oct 26, 2015

2. how to change the color of text of items on taskbar?

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I would like to assist you further from here.

From the description provided, I understand that the Taskbar is not showing correct color compositions.

I would suggest you to follow the below recommended methods and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1

Try to find out if you can change the way the Windows Theme looks like

1. Type in the Search bar Change the Theme

2. Choose any one under Windows Default Themes.

Method 2

If the above recommendation did not help, please perform the below steps.

Open a CMD window started as Administrator.
    Repair corruption:

Dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth.

Run this command next:

Sfc /scannow

Now run these two commands:

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information, feel free to write to us and we would be glad to help you.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Oct 26, 2015
  3. Korgster Win User
    how to change the color of text of items on taskbar?

Hi folks,

I upgraded to Windows 10. My taskbar is black and the text next to the icons on the task bar, for example the name of an "window" or application next to its icon is also black, making it impossible to read.

I want to keep the taskbar black but how do I change the text color so it is visible/readable?

I tried to go into "personalization settings" but couldn't find a setting for this.

Cheers!

Korgster, Oct 26, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

How Change Taskbar Item Size? [​IMG]

Edwin, Oct 26, 2015
  5. magsood Win User
    Thanks Edwin
    how way for show Item small Labels?

magsood, Oct 26, 2015
  6. I think you mean taskbar icons in the photo above just tick
    Use small taskbar buttons
    Also you can auto hide your taskbar as well by ticking that one then apply
    it will then only appear when you move your curor near it

hTconeM9user, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How Change Taskbar Item Size? - Similar Threads - Change Taskbar Item

2. Change Taskbar Icon Size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Taskbar Icon Size: I never commanded my taskbar to change anything so maybe this came with an update but I do not need extra large icons on my task bar just to see what I'm clicking on. I click on the taks bar to change the icon saize and click on taskbar settings and it's not even an option!...
  3. How is Change Taskbar Size on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How is Change Taskbar Size on Windows 11: How is Change Taskbar Size on Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-is-change-taskbar-size-on-windows-11/9a2b296a-5645-40de-b902-fbaa95111701
  4. How is Change Taskbar Size on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How is Change Taskbar Size on Windows 11: How is Change Taskbar Size on Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-is-change-taskbar-size-on-windows-11/9a2b296a-5645-40de-b902-fbaa95111701
  5. How to change the Windows 11 taskbar size

in Windows 10 News
    How to change the Windows 11 taskbar size: The current development version of Microsoft's Windows 11 operating system has changed the taskbar and the provided customization options significantly. If you prefer a smaller taskbar size, you may have noticed that the option to use small taskbar buttons that exists in...
  6. How to change Taskbar size on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Taskbar size on Windows 11: [IMG]Windows 11 will be launched before the year-end, and although some features have been removed, several new ones have been added. Microsoft brings you a new task menu, widgets window, search field, and UI options with recently launched Windows 11 OS. Along with changes,...
  7. Winamp Skin change size of items

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Winamp Skin change size of items: Winamp Quinto CT Skin 3.6 Does anyone know if it's possible to resize the loudspeakers? [img] 165707
  8. Change the size of the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change the size of the taskbar?: Howdy, Yesterday I had gambled over my 4k TV plauge tale innocence. When I deactivated the TV via the NVIDIA control panel, there was a short black picture on my other two screens and then the taskbar and the picture I uploaded looked like this. Somehow I don't have a plan...
  9. How to change the taskbar font size?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change the taskbar font size?: How to change the taskbar font size(for the names of the windows that are open and appear on the Taskbar)? I have googled it, and yet nothing. I have Win10 1809 version. submitted by /u/Neborodat [link] [comments]...
  10. Desktop and Taskbar how to change size of icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop and Taskbar how to change size of icons: I currently have desktop icons and selected small for their size. Can I increase the size of the desktop and taskbar settings. I would like them about 25% larger....