Windows 10: How change the detail and large icons from status bar of the file exp

Discus and support How change the detail and large icons from status bar of the file exp in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi i need your help. I want change the detail and large icons from status bar of the file explorer, i use WSB, but i not found the options for make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by echuc, Mar 19, 2016.

1. echuc Win User

How change the detail and large icons from status bar of the file exp

Hi i need your help.

I want change the detail and large icons from status bar of the file explorer, i use WSB, but i not found the options for make this changes.

Orinal

How  change the detail and large icons from status bar of the file exp [​IMG]

i want change the icons with others, por example this.

How  change the detail and large icons from status bar of the file exp [​IMG]

Thaks for all

:)

echuc, Mar 19, 2016

2. Windows 10 File Explorer. Preview and file Details at the same time

In Windows 10 using File Explorer, I would like to see both the file preview and the file details. The Detail view only shows a very small picture. In the Old Windows Explorer (Windows 7) you could put the details in the status bar. The status bar on
    File Explorer is static and does not allow any changes. How can I change my view so I can see both a large preview and the file details?

caesaraugustus, Mar 19, 2016
  3. AlbPrad Win User
    What is the meaning of the Status icons in File Explorer?

Thanks for your help. It went right to the point.

AlbPrad, Mar 19, 2016
Thema:

How change the detail and large icons from status bar of the file exp

1. How change the detail and large icons from status bar of the file exp - Similar Threads - change detail large

2. sync icon showing on status bar but not overlay on that file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sync icon showing on status bar but not overlay on that file: sync icon showing on status bar but not overlay on that file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-icon-showing-on-status-bar-but-not-overlay-on/cfd194b4-6062-48cd-abe3-b75e1adee4fb
  3. sync icon showing on status bar but not overlay on that file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sync icon showing on status bar but not overlay on that file: sync icon showing on status bar but not overlay on that file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-icon-showing-on-status-bar-but-not-overlay-on/cfd194b4-6062-48cd-abe3-b75e1adee4fb
  4. sync icon showing on status bar but not overlay on that file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Disable the green Status online icon in the file explorer status bar?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disable the green Status online icon in the file explorer status bar?: I have inadvertently activated this green "Status online" icon in the Windows 10 20H2 file explorer status bar. This icon appears only for one Synology NAS directory. [img] I don't need any online indicator or functionality. Where can I disable/stop this function? 173555
  6. Disable the green Status online icon in the file explorer status bar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable the green Status online icon in the file explorer status bar?: I have inadvertently activated this green "Status online" icon in the Windows 10 20H2 file explorer status bar. This icon appears only for one Synology NAS directory. [img] I don't need any online indicator or functionality. Where can I disable/stop this function? 173555
  7. Changing Status Bar Icon & Text?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing Status Bar Icon & Text?: [ATTACH] Not sure if these are generated by Classic Explorer or not, or if it's pulled from elsewhere like in past Windows versions, but I'd like to change the icon and text through the registry, if possible. This is on Windows 10 LTSB 2016, with Classic Theme on. Any help...
  8. Battery icon not showin in Status Bar

Battery icon not showin in Status Bar: hello, I am having an odd issue with my battery icon in the taskbar on my Windows 10 Pro. I cannot see my battery level icon everytime I startup my laptop. My only solution is if I signed out and signed in again, it can be shown on my taskbar, otherwise it won´t work. I would...
  9. Hide Icon of language on status bar

Hide Icon of language on status bar: In which way i can hide the icon language on status bar ?? Thank Hispa 12861
  10. no status bar with details during copying

in Windows 10 Support
    no status bar with details during copying: Hi, when i copy one or more files and folders from one HDD to another, or HDD to USB Stick, i can't see the status bar anymore, how much percent are already copied, which speed is used and remaining time. it comes up nothing. so i click copy then paste and nothing...