Windows 10: How clear windows update hisotry

Discus and support How clear windows update hisotry in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi guys i was wondering if you can clear your windows update history like windows 8 or 7 in 10? 22239 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AmirAcle, Sep 11, 2015.

1. AmirAcle Win User

How clear windows update hisotry

Hi guys i was wondering if you can clear your windows update history like windows 8 or 7 in 10?

:)

AmirAcle, Sep 11, 2015

2. Store app for windows 10

Hello,

Is this error 0x80240439 happening on all MS app and Windows store apps or only in Windows DVD player app?

Also, provide your:

OS version/Build. Settings - System - About.

Screenshot of your Update hisotry. Settings - Update & security - Update history.

Troubleshooting steps done so far.

Is this the link you're referring to? - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027498/windows-run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If you haven't run it yet, I suggest you run it.

5a5d6cb6-7934-4184-8f8b-e1d16573aa87, Sep 11, 2015
  3. lacrumb Win User
    how to clear windows update cache

On my 16257.1000 the $Windows.-BT folder is under C:\ Windows.old

lacrumb, Sep 11, 2015
  4. Joergi Win User

Joergi, Sep 11, 2015
Thema:

1. How clear windows update hisotry - Similar Threads - clear update hisotry

2. How to Clear this Memory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Clear this Memory: i just checked my storage memory allocations and i have no idea what or where or how can clear this memory since i really dont use emails or save emails on my hard drive.when i click it, its hows 47 gig then a button manage emails. then when i click the button, it opens yahoo...
  3. How to clear Microsoft Store Library Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to clear Microsoft Store Library Updates: Is it possible to clear Microsoft Store Library Updates in Windows 11? Windows 10 only showed the last few updates, my Windows 11 is showing updates going back to 11/18/2012....
  4. How to clear Microsoft Store Library Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to clear Microsoft Store Library Updates: Is it possible to clear Microsoft Store Library Updates in Windows 11? Windows 10 only showed the last few updates, my Windows 11 is showing updates going back to 11/18/2012....
  5. Windows update cleanup not clearing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows update cleanup not clearing: I installed the latest cumulative update for Windows 10 2004. When I go to storage to cleanup Windows update cleanup, it cleaned up but not completely. It didn't say 0 bytes like before. I think this is a bug in 2004. I created a test user account but issue didn't get...
  6. How to clear Windows Update History in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to clear Windows Update History in Windows 10: [ATTACH]This tutorial will show you how to clear Update History in Windows 10. From time to time, Windows 10 brings quality updates, driver updates, and […] This article How to clear Windows Update History in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. How to clear the Windows USB

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to clear the Windows USB: About a year ago I built my own computer and installed the full personal windows 10 on it, it cost me $75 and literally just came with a key and a USB I have now installed it obviously and copied all the files on the USB to a different larger one for future reference. The...
  8. Clearing update cache

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clearing update cache: I am thinking of cleaning up the update cache i saw how to do it via software distribution folder. I am wondering though is it safe to delete everything in the downloads below is what my folder looks like is it safe to delete everything or should i only delete certain...
  9. how to clear caches

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to clear caches: how to clear caches https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clear-caches/cfedf7a2-2ec3-465a-ba4e-ce8fce234761
  10. How to cancel/clear Pending Updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to cancel/clear Pending Updates?: how to do this in windows 10? pending updates that are not good [broken hw driver] I need to ditch. where is the folder? 17879