Windows 10: How come after using MBR2GPT the Boot Manager has 2 options? Choosing the 1st one results...

Discus and support How come after using MBR2GPT the Boot Manager has 2 options? Choosing the 1st one results... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ChainLinkPost [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ChainLinkPost, May 16, 2022.

1. How come after using MBR2GPT the Boot Manager has 2 options? Choosing the 1st one results...

/u/ChainLinkPost, May 16, 2022

2. The page which shows option to choose OS was not coming in Windows 10 dual boot

THANKS IN ADVANCE

I just dual booted my laptop previously installed windows 10.

Then I got problem. The page which shows option to choose OS was not coming.Then I installed EASYbcd as suggested by some users . Then the page was shows but it only contains Windows 10. Help me please. How to come out of it.

Original title; BOOT MANAGER

Pritesh Shahare, May 16, 2022
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    MBR2GPT Error - Frustrated

I think those steps will fail because mbr2gpt is looking for a system partition, which you just deleted previously.

NavyLCDR, May 16, 2022
  4. Josef Bri Win User

How come after using MBR2GPT the Boot Manager has 2 options? Choosing the 1st one results...

Re: All boot options are tried...

Hi Elda,

If the boot sequence didn't work, then we suggest try running the laptop in safe mode. To do this, here's a few steps to follow:

• Power down your laptop.
    • Turn it back on again.
    • When you turn it back on, press F8 repeatedly until the power on option appeared.
    • If you see the boot option "Safe Mode with Networking", choose that option.
    • See if you can boot up in Safe mode.

We'll look forward to your response.

Josef Bri, May 16, 2022
Thema:

How come after using MBR2GPT the Boot Manager has 2 options? Choosing the 1st one results...

1. How come after using MBR2GPT the Boot Manager has 2 options? Choosing the 1st one results... - Similar Threads - using MBR2GPT Boot

2. Why do I have 2 boot option in the boot manager?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why do I have 2 boot option in the boot manager?: Recently my laptop had an issue and its still recurring. When I boot up it says "preparing automatic repair" and after its done I click continue to windows 10, it reboots again back to "preparing automatic repair". So I'm somewhat stuck in that loop.I've tried almost every...
  3. I installed a new ssd m.2 and it will not boot when set as the 1st boot option .. plus in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed a new ssd m.2 and it will not boot when set as the 1st boot option .. plus in...: Installed a new ssd m.2 and it will not boot when as as boot 1 .. also has no option for windows boot managee in the bios under boot 1 .. what could the issue be...
  4. I installed a new ssd m.2 and it will not boot when set as the 1st boot option .. plus in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I installed a new ssd m.2 and it will not boot when set as the 1st boot option .. plus in...: Installed a new ssd m.2 and it will not boot when as as boot 1 .. also has no option for windows boot managee in the bios under boot 1 .. what could the issue be...
  5. Boot Manager asks me to choose

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot Manager asks me to choose: After migrating my OS to a new SSD I get asked to choose an operating system with a 30-second timer. The choices are Windows System 10 and Windows Setup.I have formatted the old HDD that contained Windows originally.I've tried Disc Cleanup and Clean System Files, and I've run...
  6. "CHOOSE AN OPTION" BOOT LOOP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "CHOOSE AN OPTION" BOOT LOOP: BEFORE IF APPEARS. AFTER I UPDATE SOME FEATURES IN MY LAPTOP, I THEN RESTART IT. MY SCREEN ONLY SHOWS "CHOOSE AN OPTION" . None of the options available work, as it reverts back to the "choose an option" screen....
  7. Cortana has trouble coming with any results

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana has trouble coming with any results: Hello, fellow users ! First time here. So when I initially installed W10 (fresh install) I made use of some tools to deactivate all the windows10 privacy bs we all know and love. So I disabled Cortana the normal way, or so I think. I wanted to try her out today and...
  8. 2 boot options

2 boot options: HI Group, I just put an SSD drive in my new Dell XPS 8920 desktop. I used Macrium Reflect to Clone the HDD to The SSD. I then wiped the HDD. So now I have one operating system on the SSD which works fine. The problem is that I now get 2 boot options. They are both exactly...
  9. windows 10 "use express settings" is only option offered at 1st boot

windows 10 "use express settings" is only option offered at 1st boot: Upgrading my wife's Win7 laptop, but the initial startup screen only displays "use express settings" as the only option. There is no "Customize Settings" option on that first screen. I know I can allow Express Settings and then go back in and change all of the many settings...
  10. Advanced Boot Options Menu (Choose an option)

in Windows 10 Support
    Advanced Boot Options Menu (Choose an option): The same trick from Windows 8/8.1 still works in 10. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...dows-10-a.html Click on Start, click the power icon at the top of the Start Menu. Hold down Shift and click on Restart. [img] You will boot to the Choose an option...