Windows 10: How come I am not able to reach a live person when I call the support number. It ask...

Discus and support How come I am not able to reach a live person when I call the support number. It ask... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How come when you call to get support from MS about OS that it tells you to go to help.microsoft.com and nothing happens. I believe I may have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KeithBoettcher, Apr 14, 2021.

1. How come I am not able to reach a live person when I call the support number. It ask...

How come when you call to get support from MS about OS that it tells you to go to help.microsoft.com and nothing happens.

I believe I may have been scam into buying a MS OS over the phone.

I purchased a new LEVONO laptop Monday 4/12/21 the box says it has a OS windows10 Home in S mode.

When I tried to get it all set up I was having certain issues live getting my printer/scanner to function with my laptop.

I called a number for support and this guy asked all kinds of question about the laptop and then start working on it.

I could see him going through programs and typing. After a few minutes he said I had to dis the S mode. then after a few minutes

he told me that he system did don't has the MS OS and I needed to purchase it. So I did and after a hour or so. HE said that everything should work and do what I want. Yes the laptop does do what I need except it is not hooked up to the WIFI wireless operation for my printer/scanner.

Anyways he had me write out a check for $464 and scan it to him.

Did just pay for a OS program which I did need?

Was I scammed?

Is my new laptop toast now?

If so what can I do about getting it back to factory new again.

:)

KeithBoettcher, Apr 14, 2021

2. what is the toll free number in canada to speak to a live person for windows support

need to speak to a live customer support person in canada is there a toll free phone number for customer support

amber rose, Apr 14, 2021
  3. PeterEdu Win User
    Live chat support - Talk to a person feature not working

I've been trying to get support from the live chat of both Skype and Microsoft (including the Get Help app of Windows). None of the topics suggested addresses my question, so the chat app finally gives the "Talk to
    a person" option. When I click it, nothing happens. It's supposed to give options like 'call me back' or 'chat with a person' etc, but none of those options appears. There's just a box that says "Talk to a person" but the options are not visible. Is this just
    a glitch, or is the live chat with a person feature not yet functional?

PeterEdu, Apr 14, 2021
  4. How come I am not able to reach a live person when I call the support number. It ask...

Maximum number of Contact in Windows live?

Hi Paul Luber,

There used to be a 1,000 contact limit but I believe that number was raised on the Windows 7.5 and Windows 7.5 Refresh updates. If I remember correctly, you should be able to maximize your contact list by validating your Microsoft Account which is accomplished
    by adding your phone number. Once you have completed this step, then you should be able to add as many contacts as you want.

The primary issue I know of is with the Microsoft Office Hotmail Connector, which has a sync limit per session, which might cause you to have problems if you're syncing from an Outlook client to Windows Live and then to Windows Phone. If that is the case,
    then you might want to perform a CSV export from Outlook and then import that CSV file of contacts into your online Windows Live account (via browser).

Therefore, my suggestion is to try validating your Microsoft Account and then see if you can work around the sync issues with Connector.

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

How come I am not able to reach a live person when I call the support number. It ask...

1. How come I am not able to reach a live person when I call the support number. It ask... - Similar Threads - able reach live

2. Exceeded number of support calls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exceeded number of support calls: Hi,I'm trying to resolve an activation issue but the online support staff aren't calling back and when I request a call it now says I've exceeded the number of requests per day.The last support staff completely wiped my PC and said the supervisor would ring back but they...
  3. Exceeded number of support calls

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Exceeded number of support calls: Hi,I'm trying to resolve an activation issue but the online support staff aren't calling back and when I request a call it now says I've exceeded the number of requests per day.The last support staff completely wiped my PC and said the supervisor would ring back but they...
  4. Exceeded number of support calls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I am not able to supply the password with numbers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to supply the password with numbers: I use a very complex password to log in to the computer To Windows 11, but lately it has been observed that I am not able to supply the password with numbers for my laptop. Only the numbers contained in the password are not typed and other letters can be entered properly We...
  6. I am not able to supply the password with numbers

I am not able to supply the password with numbers: I use a very complex password to log in to the computer To Windows 11, but lately it has been observed that I am not able to supply the password with numbers for my laptop. Only the numbers contained in the password are not typed and other letters can be entered properly We...
  7. After I place a call, I am asked to enter numbers on the keypad but these clicks are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After I place a call, I am asked to enter numbers on the keypad but these clicks are...: Here is my environment: Laptop: Win 10: 21H2 OS Build 19044.2193 Phone Link: 1.22092.208.0 Phone: Samsung Galaxy A50: Android 11 with all available updates and security patches applied Link to Windows service: 2.6.01.9 Link to Windows app: 1.22092.172.0I place a call on my...
  8. After I place a call, I am asked to enter numbers on the keypad but these clicks are...

After I place a call, I am asked to enter numbers on the keypad but these clicks are...: Here is my environment: Laptop: Win 10: 21H2 OS Build 19044.2193 Phone Link: 1.22092.208.0 Phone: Samsung Galaxy A50: Android 11 with all available updates and security patches applied Link to Windows service: 2.6.01.9 Link to Windows app: 1.22092.172.0I place a call on my...
  9. Does anyone have a number for tech support. I need a live person

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone have a number for tech support. I need a live person: Phone number for tech support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-have-a-number-for-tech-support-i-need/fa7b2746-fdde-4abc-a564-f417d230ccab
  10. Does anyone have a number for tech support. I need a live person

Does anyone have a number for tech support. I need a live person: Phone number for tech support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-have-a-number-for-tech-support-i-need/fa7b2746-fdde-4abc-a564-f417d230ccab