Windows 10: how come microsoft windows 10, (virus & threat protection / current threats), sometimes...

Discus and support how come microsoft windows 10, (virus & threat protection / current threats), sometimes... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how come microsoft windows 10, (virus & threat protection / current threats), sometimes reverts back to a last scan date from a while ago, (mine to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RRicco, May 21, 2019.

1. RRicco Win User

how come microsoft windows 10, (virus & threat protection / current threats), sometimes...

how come microsoft windows 10, (virus & threat protection / current threats), sometimes reverts back to a last scan date from a while ago, (mine to 11/18/2018, last full scan) ???

:)

RRicco, May 21, 2019
  2. JCH54 Win User

virus and threat protection

Virus and threat protection has stopped and will not restart, Windows 10 ver 1709, antimalware client ver 4.12.16299.15 . SuperAntiSpyware installed.

I have tried most of the suggestions from the support pages, all have been ineffective. Any suggestions

Moved from: Virus and Malware / Windows Defender / Updating Virus and Spyware Definitions / Windows 10

JCH54, May 21, 2019
  3. Virus And Threat Protection is not Enable

Currently i'm using Windows 10

In my Windows Defender the Virus And Threat Protection is not been enabled and it is showing to restart

when im clicking on restart button for virus and threat protection

it is showing the message "ENABLE CONTROLLED ACCESS FOLDER OR EDIT PROTECTION"

i have also tried the command gpedit.msc but it also not executing.

Is there any solution for this problem.

Thank you,

Regards,

Mohit Bhatia

Gaurav1995, May 21, 2019
  4. how come microsoft windows 10, (virus & threat protection / current threats), sometimes...

Virus & Threat Protection

There are some applications that are not yet compatible Control Folder Access. It is intended to block Ransomware. Until third party apps catch up, the best you can do is to disable it.

Open Windows Defender Security Center

Click Virus & threat protection

Click Virus & threat protection settings

Scroll down to Controlled folder access

Toggle it off

Andre Da Costa, May 21, 2019
Thema:

how come microsoft windows 10, (virus & threat protection / current threats), sometimes...

1. how come microsoft windows 10, (virus & threat protection / current threats), sometimes... - Similar Threads - microsoft virus threat

2. virus and threat protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    virus and threat protection: I can't use window anti virus. it says it is managed by the organization.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection/b1f881b3-0d9b-4ecf-9398-cb94805cc4d3
  3. Virus & Threat Protection

Virus & Threat Protection: My virus & protection will not work. Windows Defender has been off for a bit now. It says "This setting is manage by your administrator." It says this too, "Your IT administrator as limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not...
  4. Virus & Threat Protection

Virus & Threat Protection: My Virus & Threat Protection is not turned on & it is showing the following message. [ATTACH]Please help me here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-threat-protection/8861fbae-6f73-4633-ad20-46b4cbd366b3
  5. Virus and Threat Protection

Virus and Threat Protection: from last few days my virus and threat protection has been disabled by some third party anti virus software which I didn't install. I can't even find that software in the control panel to uninstall. My computer is now slowing down and it's becoming difficult to operate day to...
  6. virus & threat protection

virus & threat protection: virus & threat protection is managed by your organisation (the question is how to activate it) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-threat-protection/c78b7e36-45fc-4ece-a432-0070c3f7ecbd"
  7. virus and threat protections

virus and threat protections: when I open windows security , virus & threat protection is being managed by your organization, I don't have an organization https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protections/40fdda5a-d544-4303-81d1-0b02ca6a1db5
  8. virus and threat protection

virus and threat protection: i have windows 10 home single langguage and i cant restart the virus and threat protection. it always showing "unexpected error, sorry we ran into a problem..." i follow some step but nothing works...
  9. virus threat protection

virus threat protection: hi I have question I`ve been having problem with this I wish you could help me to fix this .. thank you [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-threat-protection/5514aea3-7457-4f80-ad90-d3f5ace62850
  10. virus and threat protection.

virus and threat protection.: Virus and threat protection keeps popping up on my screen constantly. When I go in to check it says no virus found, How do I get rid of this pop up? It is annoying....