Windows 10: How come my files aren't in alpha_numeric order?

Discus and support How come my files aren't in alpha_numeric order? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I have This list of MP3 files that were in alpha numeric order however after I renamed them using a node script for some reason they can no longer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Oliver Saintilien, Dec 6, 2023.

1. How come my files aren't in alpha_numeric order?

So I have This list of MP3 files that were in alpha numeric order however after I renamed them using a node script for some reason they can no longer be placed in alpha numeric order. In an adjacent folder holding similar files the alpha numeric order is still intact so I'm wondering why it is that in this particular folder it is no longer working.

:)

Oliver Saintilien, Dec 6, 2023
  2. diego Win User

Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

How come my files aren't in alpha_numeric order? [​IMG]

The native apps from the system are all showing this strange square instead of the normal icons. Please help resolve this problem. Thanks

diego, Dec 6, 2023
  3. baer1231 Win User
    Musiclist for alarm clock / ringtones / sms isn´t refreshing

hey guys !

I have a problem with the music on my "nokia xpress music 5800".

I transfered new music on the phone and updated the playlist in the music player....

but when it comes to changing the ringtone for a profile, or the music which is played for the alarms the list where you can choose still only includes the old files.

when i choose files that aren´t on the phone anymore it says "unsupported format", files that are still there can be used without problems.

so how can i refresh the list so removed tracks won´t be displayed anymore??ß

regards,

mat!

baer1231, Dec 6, 2023
  4. badrobot Win User

How come my files aren't in alpha_numeric order?

Can the order of the favorites be changed in Spartan?

The Spartan itself is not in order yet. So we may have to wait for that functionality to come. There's still a lot missing. There are placeholders of things to come.

badrobot, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

How come my files aren't in alpha_numeric order?

1. How come my files aren't in alpha_numeric order? - Similar Threads - files aren't alpha_numeric

2. here is the summary in my microsoft order. how to download the files and install in my...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    here is the summary in my microsoft order. how to download the files and install in my...: here is the summary in my microsoft order. how to download the files and install in my computer? please kindly help. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/here-is-the-summary-in-my-microsoft-order-how-to/2d24e2fc-225e-43f6-8d68-6d7d00c92af6
  3. Files aren't searchable in onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files aren't searchable in onedrive: My organisation has a big one drive folder with all of our files in, I need to search through the folder daily however my search gives no results unless I download every file off the onedrive folder, which was fine for a few weeks but today I've turned my laptop on and 80% of...
  4. How come my files aren't in alpha_numeric order?

How come my files aren't in alpha_numeric order?: So I have This list of MP3 files that were in alpha numeric order however after I renamed them using a node script for some reason they can no longer be placed in alpha numeric order. In an adjacent folder holding similar files the alpha numeric order is still intact so I'm...
  5. Volume level is good, but voices aren't coming through

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume level is good, but voices aren't coming through: I've been scouring the web looking for a solution to this, but I can't find anything definitive, so I figured I would ask here.This morning, my computer stopped playing voices through my headphones. I thought it was just the application I was using, and didn't think much of...
  6. Volume level is good, but voices aren't coming through

Volume level is good, but voices aren't coming through: I've been scouring the web looking for a solution to this, but I can't find anything definitive, so I figured I would ask here.This morning, my computer stopped playing voices through my headphones. I thought it was just the application I was using, and didn't think much of...
  7. Volume level is good, but voices aren't coming through

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Stack Order - Windows will not come to the front

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stack Order - Windows will not come to the front: Hi there, I have an issue where, randomly & periodically, new windows and existing windows refuse to come to the front when created / selected. This means I have to minimize other windows to access content stuck below them. Sometimes it's a file explorer or application,...
  9. How to set default Sort Order for files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to set default Sort Order for files: Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to automatically set by default, the View/Sort Order. What I mean is, I don't want to keep opening up my file browser (Explorer), clicking on Name, then Type to sort them. Is there a way to have this automatically so it by default? I know...
  10. How to use # file order in file explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    How to use # file order in file explorer: Hello I managed to view (#) column in file explorer but I don't know how to assign values to it. [img] 89590