Windows 10: How come my taskvolume icon isn't working anymore?

Discus and support How come my taskvolume icon isn't working anymore? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How come my taskbar volume icon isn't working anymore?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LanaWilliams2, Sep 25, 2019.

1. How come my taskvolume icon isn't working anymore?

How come my taskbar volume icon isn't working anymore?

:)

LanaWilliams2, Sep 25, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Sep 25, 2019
  4. BerthNerd Win User

How come my taskvolume icon isn't working anymore?

Graphics Card not detected anymore

From one day to another, my graphics card (Radeon HD 6870) was not detected anymore.

The card is not listed in the device manager anymore.

So far I tried: take the card out and put back in, to see if any contacts didn´t work, installing the latest AMD driver manually and I tried reseting my BIOS, but I´m not sure if I did it correctly.

t still isn´t working.

BerthNerd, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

How come my taskvolume icon isn't working anymore?

1. How come my taskvolume icon isn't working anymore? - Similar Threads - taskvolume icon isn't

2. Why my PC isn't working anymore ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my PC isn't working anymore ?: I had the wonderful idea of upgrading my PC to Windows 10, I was impressed with the upgrade and I have absolutely no problems, the PC booted several times while upgrading which appears to be normal and at the end it finished with no error or warning messages. I worked on the...
  3. Why my PC isn't working anymore ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my PC isn't working anymore ?: I had the wonderful idea of upgrading my PC to Windows 10, I was impressed with the upgrade and I have absolutely no problems, the PC booted several times while upgrading which appears to be normal and at the end it finished with no error or warning messages. I worked on the...
  4. My bluetooth isn't there anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth isn't there anymore: so yesterday my bluetooth stopped working ? it told me that i didnt have bluetooth on my computer ? i tried following tutorials and it told me to go on to services and set every bluetooth thing to automatic ! i tried this but " Bluetooth User Support Service_4422b98 " wouldnt...
  5. My bluetooth isn't there anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bluetooth isn't there anymore: so yesterday my bluetooth stopped working ? it told me that i didnt have bluetooth on my computer ? i tried following tutorials and it told me to go on to services and set every bluetooth thing to automatic ! i tried this but " Bluetooth User Support Service_4422b98 " wouldnt...
  6. WSL 2 isn't working anymore

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    WSL 2 isn't working anymore: After some updates and a repair upgrade, WSL 2 doesn't work anymore. WSL 1 works fine, but I get an error trying to convert it:wsl --set-version Ubuntu-20.04 2I removed and added again some features and did another repair upgrade, but I just cycled through the errors.The...
  7. Product Key isn't working anymore

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product Key isn't working anymore: I purchased this laptopDell Inspiron with a pre-loaded windows 10 home Single Line version Recently My Windows got updated through Windows Update, and now it's popping this alert again and again. I tried to insert the old Product Key but it is denying stating "The Product Key...
  8. Sleep mode isn't working anymore!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep mode isn't working anymore!: Hello! I have a very big problem with my Windows 10 sleep mode. When I try to use Sleep Mode, the screen turns off, and gets slept but suddenly it lights up again and show me the lock screen. This is a big problem! tip: I had this problem when I was also using Windows 7...
  9. Mobile hotspot isn't working anymore.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile hotspot isn't working anymore.: A couple of months ago I started using my laptop Windows 10 as a hotspot, so that I could share my VPN with my console, but as of recently, this stopped working, whenever I try to connect a device to my computer's hotspot, it just fails to "Obtain an IP address". I've tried...
  10. Most of my keyboard isn't working anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Most of my keyboard isn't working anymore: I just tried to log on to my laptop (Lenovo Yoga, Windows 10) but I couldn't because my keyboard isn't working. This happens occasionally. Usually, pressing Ctrl Alt Del or caps lock helps and I can use it again. However, this time, nothing worked and I can't use my touch pad...