Windows 10: how come rage of kings crashes at 64%

Discus and support how come rage of kings crashes at 64% in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; rage of kings app crashes at 64%... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by thomas brennan1, Dec 7, 2022.

1. how come rage of kings crashes at 64%

rage of kings app crashes at 64%

:)

thomas brennan1, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Age Of Empires The Age Of Kings Multiplayer Crash

Hi,

This issue might happen if the Windows Firewall is blocking the game from connecting to the LAN.

I suggest you to add the Age of Empires the Age of Kings, to the exception list of the Windows Firewall and check if the issue is resolved.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on View by in the top right panel and select Small Icons.

• Find and click on Windows Firewall.

• Click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall in the left panel.

• Click on Change Settings, find and check the Age of Empires the Age of Kings box for both
      Public and Private Columns.

• If Age of Empires the Age of Kings is not listed, then click on
      Add and select the installed path of the game.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Dec 7, 2022
  3. The RAGE Megathread

I have two questions.

• Is there supposed to be a 64-Bit version?
    • Is this nVidia tweak guide good?

helloWorld, Dec 7, 2022
  4. peach1971 Win User

how come rage of kings crashes at 64%

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 7, 2022
Thema:

how come rage of kings crashes at 64%

1. how come rage of kings crashes at 64% - Similar Threads - rage kings crashes

2. how come rage of kings crashes at 64%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how come rage of kings crashes at 64%: rage of kings app crashes at 64% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-come-rage-of-kings-crashes-at-64/0dfcbf3b-bea2-4841-bd2d-7d924fef6714
  3. RAGE 2 crashing on startup, freezing or is not loading on PC

in Windows 10 News
    RAGE 2 crashing on startup, freezing or is not loading on PC: [ATTACH]The second iteration of Rage, Rage 2, has been in the limelight for quite some time. However, in recent times, gamers complained that it keeps either refuses to open or is sluggish on their systems. Because of this, gamers are unable to enjoy this game to its fullest....
  4. King Of Puzzles game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    King Of Puzzles game: When i payed for extra jigsaw puzzles on the game i played, i never found the new games i paid for how do i find them, where do i download them from https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/king-of-puzzles-game/707d5f60-a775-46bb-bdcd-7f7c85cc6302
  5. Rage 2

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Rage 2: What video card should I get to run Rage 2? I'm thinking about getting the RX 5500 XT but is that card strong enough?
  6. Rage multiyplayer - window?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rage multiyplayer - window?: When i open Rage multiplayer the window opens in small size why? i can't click on the top to make the window big .... https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/rage-multiyplayer---fenster
  7. Cant install Rage 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant install Rage 2: Heya, whenever i install Rage 2 it goes all the way till the end and then gets a error, anyway i can fix it, i tried to install it several times now and it keeps doing it....
  8. king

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    king: solve cg dg error in windows 10 home eddition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/king/84bd3707-a5a6-46aa-9e2b-6b06ef78fe54
  9. Settlers Heritage of Kings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settlers Heritage of Kings: Hello. Years ago i bought the above mentioned game. Absolutely love it!. Now after having had to buy a new pc a couple of times i find i can t play it anymore. I ve checked with Ubisoft already. They had no solution either. It doesn t run with windows xp service pack 2...
  10. Money is king @ Microsoft ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Money is king @ Microsoft ?: Microsoft has made many versions of Windows. They put out Windows Updates to fix the bugs in the systems. Then they put out a new version for hundreds of $$$s. Then put out Windows Updates, etc., etc. . They do things this way to keep making money. If they just...