Windows 10: How come this happens? When we try to join this happens and we can't hear each other

Discus and support How come this happens? When we try to join this happens and we can't hear each other in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ljnamalsk87 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ljnamalsk87, Oct 29, 2019.

1. How come this happens? When we try to join this happens and we can't hear each other

/u/ljnamalsk87, Oct 29, 2019
  2. RobJean Win User

What ever happened to FREE SPEECH ???

What ever happened to FREE SPEECH ??? *Nutkick :nutkick:

It certainly does NOT exist on this Forum !! :shadedshu

I suppose your next step is to delete my account and all my posts. *Cry :cry:

Pathetic. *Bang Head :banghead:

RobJean, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Bryce B Win User
    what happened

Howdy DeanneStephan,

Thank you for posting on the Microsoft Support forums.

If everything on the phone has disappeared and only the contacts remain on the phone, it sounds as if it the phone was reset and then your account was added back to it which caused the contacts to re-appear.

This isn't what is intended to happen so resetting your phone again is a good idea. Doing that will make sure everything is cleared to minimize the chance of it happening again. To do that, follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app.
    • Select the About category.
    • Tap the Reset my phone button.
    • Proceed with the process and reset the phone. Resetting can take some time.
    • Once the reset is complete, sign in with the same Windows Live account.
    If this issue happens again or you find other odd behavior, please don't hesitate to reply to this post and we'll be happy to assist you further.

Regards,

Bryce B, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Rohn007 Win User

How come this happens? When we try to join this happens and we can't hear each other

Start menu and apps broken after Fall Creators Update - Tried everything, problem comes back after restart

PS: thank you for the detailed review of what you had done. That kind of information is exactly what we need to hear.

If you do try the steps I suggested, please let us konw what happens. Did they fix the problem? Did the problem still come back? We keep suggesting these steps (or variations of them) but we never hear back so we dont' know if they work or we are just sending
    people on a wild goose chase.

Rohn007, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

How come this happens? When we try to join this happens and we can't hear each other

1. How come this happens? When we try to join this happens and we can't hear each other - Similar Threads - happens try join

2. What Ever Happened To “We Respect Your Privacy?”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Ever Happened To “We Respect Your Privacy?”: I just bought a new computer with Windows 11, my first experience with this operating system. I’m disgusted. Number one, it automatically backed up my system without asking me first. What makes Microsoft think it has the right to do that? After searching for the solution...
  3. The horror that is Article 13... Will we let this happen?!

in Windows 10 Support
    The horror that is Article 13... Will we let this happen?!: Let's have a discussion... The horror that is called Article 13. If it is up to the EU, we will soon be allowed to upload anything that contains a tiny bit of copyright (such as a photo of yourself taken with a poster of Iron Maiden, for example, I will mention) thanks to a...
  4. Something happened, we couldn't install a feature.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Something happened, we couldn't install a feature.: This sucks! How can I get rid of this? Happens because of disabled updates but I will not be enabling them. https://i.imgur.com/98eSYue.png If you are unsure how to fix this don't waste time pls...
  5. We are adding some new features to windows - Something happened and we couldn't install a...

We are adding some new features to windows - Something happened and we couldn't install a...: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC x64 1809 [ATTACH] Once in 15 - 60 minutes (always different) I have a notification about installing some new weatures to windows ("We are adding some new features to windows"). In five minutes after this I have a new notification about windows...
  6. Something happened and we couldn't install a feature

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something happened and we couldn't install a feature: hi, something happened as below, how can I fix this issue or stop the updating. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-happened-and-we-couldnt-install-a/8af38ea0-84d2-4b3e-adf0-ce32cda2d543
  7. Something happened, and we couldn't install a feature.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Something happened, and we couldn't install a feature.: I keep getting this message while trying to add Japanese input support. Something happened, and we couldn't install a feature. Please tap to get more information. Tapping it only takes me to the list of installed optional features. Some people reported this problem caused...
  8. something unexpected happened and we can't access this file at the moment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    something unexpected happened and we can't access this file at the moment: This message appears when I try to share as a video in the photo app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/something-unexpected-happened-and-we-cant-access/bf6d21e9-034b-44fa-8b99-94bde7eedf58
  9. Something happened and we couldn't install a feature

Something happened and we couldn't install a feature: Hi, I don't know if this is a bug or designed to be bad?! I just wanna add another keyboard layout but this new setting app is pain in the ass. So I add language in settings and than pop up start like every 5 min saying "Something happened and we couldn't install a...
  10. Something happened, and we couldn't install a feature error ......

Something happened, and we couldn't install a feature error ......: Hi, I am frustrated with the frequent notification in Windows 10 "Something happened, and we couldn't install a feature" error. Can any one help me in getting out of this annoying notification....