Windows 10: how come vudu needs Memory integrity disabled to work?

Discus and support how come vudu needs Memory integrity disabled to work? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had core isolation enabled and Vudu ap would not play. It would play trailers but not movies.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ThomasSteberl, Mar 22, 2020.

1. how come vudu needs Memory integrity disabled to work?

I had core isolation enabled and Vudu ap would not play. It would play trailers but not movies.

:)

ThomasSteberl, Mar 22, 2020
  2. bjbsaluki Win User

vudu app will NOT open

vudu app will NOT open on surface pro win 10pro build 16299.309.

shows splash screen and then closes

tried uninstalling and reinstalling numerous times

Vudu website in chrome works fine

bjbsaluki, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Vudu HDCP error #3342

Don't waste you time contacting VUDU on this issue. The issue is EDGE and they are not telling you the truth on this matter.

Here's what I accidently found out. Edge is screwed up as many of us know.

If you use IE that comes with windows 10 HDX works fine on VUDU no issues at all only on EDGE. Look up how to get IE to pop up you can use IE until the morons at Microsoft fix this issue on EDGE.

FYI.... VUDU is still using Flash to play the movies that's the other issue I believe with EDGE Flash does not work on all webpages with EDGE.

VUDU is slow on converting the movies to HTML like AMAZON did when I was having the same issues with AMAZON getting these false HDCP errors now all works fine.

Miked19602, Mar 22, 2020
  4. cwodrsret Win User

how come vudu needs Memory integrity disabled to work?

Memory Integrity can't be started.

Afternoon,

I had Memory Integrity enabled on my machine. I attempted to install Roxio Easy CD & DVD Burning and it wouldn't allow me to do so. I disable Memory Integrity and was able to install it. After a reboot, I tried to enable Memory Integrity back and now I am getting "Memory Integrity can't be started. There may be an incompatibility on your device" I uninstalled Roxio rebooted and still getting the same error. It appears that Roxio broke Memory Integrity? Has anyone come across this or know how I can get it enabled again?

Thanks

cwodrsret, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

how come vudu needs Memory integrity disabled to work?

1. how come vudu needs Memory integrity disabled to work? - Similar Threads - vudu needs Memory

2. How to disable Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable Memory Integrity: HelloI need to disable Memory Integrity on my Windows 11 but I failed to do so. Reason is, my HTV Vive Pro 2 bluetooth drivers are getting blocked when Memory Integrity is active. I am disabling it from Security > Core Isolation > Memory Integrity, and Windows asks me to...
  3. How to disable Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable Memory Integrity: HelloI need to disable Memory Integrity on my Windows 11 but I failed to do so. Reason is, my HTV Vive Pro 2 bluetooth drivers are getting blocked when Memory Integrity is active. I am disabling it from Security > Core Isolation > Memory Integrity, and Windows asks me to...
  4. Not able to disable the memory integrity options

Not able to disable the memory integrity options: I have one third party driver that is not working and being shown with yellow warning sign in device manager. I wanted to disable the memory integrity option to make it work. After restart of the PC, memory integrity option is automatically getting turned on. Please provide...
  5. Not able to disable the memory integrity options

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not able to disable the memory integrity options: I have one third party driver that is not working and being shown with yellow warning sign in device manager. I wanted to disable the memory integrity option to make it work. After restart of the PC, memory integrity option is automatically getting turned on. Please provide...
  6. Disabling memory integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling memory integrity: Trying to turn off Memory Integrity to get kinectcamera.sys to run. Windows has the option greyed out, saying I need to be admin to disable, but my account is an admin account....
  7. Disabling memory integrity

Disabling memory integrity: Trying to turn off Memory Integrity to get kinectcamera.sys to run. Windows has the option greyed out, saying I need to be admin to disable, but my account is an admin account....
  8. Memory Integrity Disables itself with updates

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Memory Integrity Disables itself with updates: I freshly built this PC/others and enabled Memory Integrity on the WIN 10 PRO X64 ASUS PRIME Z590A w/TPM 2.0, IntelR CoreTM i7-10700KF CPU @ 3.80GHz, 64 GB DDR4 RAM initially during setup. Memory Integrity frequently disables itself without notifying me and comes up with...
  9. Memory Integrity Disables itself with updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity Disables itself with updates: I freshly built this PC/others and enabled Memory Integrity on the WIN 10 PRO X64 ASUS PRIME Z590A w/TPM 2.0, IntelR CoreTM i7-10700KF CPU @ 3.80GHz, 64 GB DDR4 RAM initially during setup. Memory Integrity frequently disables itself without notifying me and comes up with...
  10. Memory Integrity Disables itself with updates