Windows 10: How come Windows 10 always launches programs as administrator

Discus and support How come Windows 10 always launches programs as administrator in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just got Windows 10 installed and tweaked around by a friend but then how come it always launches programs, 3rd party applications for sure, as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by budi, Aug 2, 2019.

1. budi Win User

How come Windows 10 always launches programs as administrator

Just got Windows 10 installed and tweaked around by a friend but then how come it always launches programs, 3rd party applications for sure, as administrator ?
    How to pinpoint the trouble and solve it? Thanks in advance

:)

budi, Aug 2, 2019

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Aug 2, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 2, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 2, 2019
Thema:

1. How come Windows 10 always launches programs as administrator - Similar Threads - always launches programs

2. How do I stop a program that always tries to run as administrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop a program that always tries to run as administrator?: I am trying to run a program, but it won't run if done as administrator. The box under properties is not checked, however, the program still tries to run as admin every time I attempt to open it. I've never had this issue before, how do I stop this from attempting to run as...
  3. How do I stop a program that always tries to run as administrator?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop a program that always tries to run as administrator?: I am trying to run a program, but it won't run if done as administrator. The box under properties is not checked, however, the program still tries to run as admin every time I attempt to open it. I've never had this issue before, how do I stop this from attempting to run as...
  4. How do I stop a program that always tries to run as administrator?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Programs always run as administrator without checking "Run this program as an administrator"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Programs always run as administrator without checking "Run this program as an administrator": Hello as the title says random things have an administrator icon shield thing and when I open it, it says Do you want to allow this program, etc normal run as administrator stuff and when I go in properties then compatibility I don't have checked "Run this program as an...
  6. How to always run a default program in Administrator mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to always run a default program in Administrator mode: I've set a particular program to be the default for a given extension, so that when I double-click a file with that extension it is automatically opened with the program. In addition, though, I'd like that program to always run in Administrator mode. Is there a way of doing...
  7. a way to always launch a programe in split screen mode ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    a way to always launch a programe in split screen mode ?: I am on Windows 10 pro 64bit, and am looking for a way to make the native photo viewer launch in the right half of my screen initially without having to do it manually. submitted by /u/Falko-Von [link] [comments]...
  8. How come Windows 10 always launches programs as administrator

in Windows 10 Support
    How come Windows 10 always launches programs as administrator: Just get Windows 10 installed and tweaked around by a friend but how come it always launches programs, 3rd party applications for sure, as administrator ? How to pinpoint the trouble and solve it? Thanks in advance 137747
  9. How do I always run a program as an administrator without a prompt?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I always run a program as an administrator without a prompt?: I have a program that needs to be run as an administrator to work. Whenever I run it I get the prompt: "Do you want this app from an unknown publisher to be able to make changes to your device?" I use this program regularly and I completely trust it. As I run it often it is...
  10. Launching program at startup as administrator

in Windows 10 Support
    Launching program at startup as administrator: My user ID has administrator privilege but is there a way for my useID to launch Logitech Media Server at startup with administrator privileges? 119496