Windows 10: How come Windows 10 is so slow. Video

Discus and support How come Windows 10 is so slow. Video in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Randomly when I boot my computer it requires a lot of capacity. There isn't anything in the background, here is a recording:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ironfist, May 21, 2018.

1. ironfist Win User

How come Windows 10 is so slow. Video

Randomly when I boot my computer it requires a lot of capacity. There isn't anything in the background, here is a recording: https://youtu.be/v5sqUsqZ9xg

[youtube]v5sqUsqZ9xg[/youtube]

:)

ironfist, May 21, 2018

2. WHY IS WINDOWS 10 RUNNING SO SLOW?

Hi Sven,

Thanks for showing interest on Windows 10.

I would suggest you to Run Maintenance task

The Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running at the same time.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 22, 2018
  3. NaelAmer Win User
    Windows 10 Very Slow Login

Hi Arul,

What's with the slow login and unlocking in Windows 10? We're still suffering with the issue, we're using high end PCs, overclocked ones with SSDs and paid that much for speed, and Windows 10 comes to slow down our machines?!

Please raise this issue to higher level management or someone who can take a real step in fixing the issue ASAP.

Thank you.

NaelAmer, May 22, 2018
Thema:

How come Windows 10 is so slow. Video

1. How come Windows 10 is so slow. Video - Similar Threads - slow Video

2. Why my Camera App procces so slow and my video capture strat timeout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my Camera App procces so slow and my video capture strat timeout: When i try to open my camera using camera app in microsoft app to record a video using my web cam it gives this error message, i already try every online tips to solve this but it didnt can you guys help?...
  3. Why my Camera App procces so slow and my video capture strat timeout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my Camera App procces so slow and my video capture strat timeout: When i try to open my camera using camera app in microsoft app to record a video using my web cam it gives this error message, i already try every online tips to solve this but it didnt can you guys help?...
  4. Cllipchamp loading video extremely slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cllipchamp loading video extremely slow: Have used Clipchamp before to edit videos taken with a Samsung Galaxy S8 phone without problems of my grandson's taekwondo class. Yesterday recorded another video of his class with a Galaxy S24. Clipchamp is extremely slow loading the video shot with the S24 while the videos...
  5. Cllipchamp loading video extremely slow

Cllipchamp loading video extremely slow: Have used Clipchamp before to edit videos taken with a Samsung Galaxy S8 phone without problems of my grandson's taekwondo class. Yesterday recorded another video of his class with a Galaxy S24. Clipchamp is extremely slow loading the video shot with the S24 while the videos...
  6. Recent onset: fan runs more, slow navigation, and video conferencing issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recent onset: fan runs more, slow navigation, and video conferencing issues: Hello,As of about a week ago, my navigation between files and folders offline and my online work speed has diminished. When I try to type something, for example, there is a long lag tie between my typing and the characters showing up on the screen. My fan seems to begin...
  7. Recent onset: fan runs more, slow navigation, and video conferencing issues

Recent onset: fan runs more, slow navigation, and video conferencing issues: Hello,As of about a week ago, my navigation between files and folders offline and my online work speed has diminished. When I try to type something, for example, there is a long lag tie between my typing and the characters showing up on the screen. My fan seems to begin...
  8. DRM-protected video playback is extremely slow

DRM-protected video playback is extremely slow: When I try to play video that's DRM-protected, one of my 3 monitors goes dark, the refresh rate drops to <5fps, and my mouse becomes near-impossibly slow to control. This happens with the Crunchyroll web player on Firefox/Edge and when I play podcasts on the Spotify desktop...
  9. DRM-protected video playback is extremely slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRM-protected video playback is extremely slow: When I try to play video that's DRM-protected, one of my 3 monitors goes dark, the refresh rate drops to <5fps, and my mouse becomes near-impossibly slow to control. This happens with the Crunchyroll web player on Firefox/Edge and when I play podcasts on the Spotify desktop...
  10. Windows Media Player on Windows 11 is very slow to play video and audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player on Windows 11 is very slow to play video and audio: I am assuming that this problem only began after a recent update. Just recently, every time I try to load a video through Windows Media Player it takes about 10 seconds to play the audio, and then another 20 seconds to play the video. It is very frustrating as I have a lot of...