Windows 10: how connect to my sony tv

Discus and support how connect to my sony tv in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how to connect to a sony tv? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-connect-to-my-sony-tv/a5284887-c230-4fa2-9c70-f749ae24860b Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ThomasLequier, May 31, 2019.

1. how connect to my sony tv

how to connect to a sony tv?

:)

ThomasLequier, May 31, 2019
  2. John Vil Win User

connect sony tv using cast to device

Hello Norman,

We have found a discussion similar to your concern. We suggest that you check this
    thread and refer to the post of
    Rishad K T for steps on how to cast your Windows 10 computer to your TV.

Should you have any other concerns, don't hesitate to post back.

John Vil, May 31, 2019
  3. External Sony tv Speaker connection

I was using Sony TV display and sound for skype calls.

After upgrading to WINDOWS 10 Sony speaker is not getting connected.

Why and what is to be done?

CHANDRASEKARAN E S, May 31, 2019
  4. how connect to my sony tv

Connect Samsung Smart TV to Computer

We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Connect your PC and TV in same network.
    • Got to Start and click on Settings.
    • Open Devices and chose Connected devices from the menu on the left.
    • Click on Add a device.
    • After the wizard finished, just click on your TV and follow the instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, May 31, 2019
Thema:

how connect to my sony tv

1. how connect to my sony tv - Similar Threads - connect sony

2. Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only: I recently purchased the Sony WH-1000XM5 but when I pair these with my laptop Windows 10 it does not recognize the device has a mic. It is connected as music only. In the sound control panel I see the device listed as a Headset Hands-Free AG Audio but when I try to enable it...
  3. Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only: I recently purchased the Sony WH-1000XM5 but when I pair these with my laptop Windows 10 it does not recognize the device has a mic. It is connected as music only. In the sound control panel I see the device listed as a Headset Hands-Free AG Audio but when I try to enable it...
  4. Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Sony headset WH-1000XM5/BM and laptop connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sony headset WH-1000XM5/BM and laptop connection: My Surface laptop 4 does not detect the Sony headset WH-1000XM5/BM for adding as a bluetooth device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sony-headset-wh-1000xm5bm-and-laptop-connection/91c6ad04-9a67-4a2d-8a2f-995b4916c880
  6. Sony headset WH-1000XM5/BM and laptop connection

Sony headset WH-1000XM5/BM and laptop connection: My Surface laptop 4 does not detect the Sony headset WH-1000XM5/BM for adding as a bluetooth device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sony-headset-wh-1000xm5bm-and-laptop-connection/91c6ad04-9a67-4a2d-8a2f-995b4916c880
  7. Sony WH-CH720N is paired, but won't connect and can't forget it either

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sony WH-CH720N is paired, but won't connect and can't forget it either: Here is a list of stuff I tried:1 updated bluetooth drivers and literally all other drivers on PC2 In settings -> bluetooth settings -> more bluetooth settings -> restore defaults3 In Device Manager -> View -> Show Hidden Devices From here i uninstalled all the WH-CH720N...
  8. Sony WH-CH720N is paired, but won't connect and can't forget it either

Sony WH-CH720N is paired, but won't connect and can't forget it either: Here is a list of stuff I tried:1 updated bluetooth drivers and literally all other drivers on PC2 In settings -> bluetooth settings -> more bluetooth settings -> restore defaults3 In Device Manager -> View -> Show Hidden Devices From here i uninstalled all the WH-CH720N...
  9. Unable to cast to Sony TV from WiFi connection in Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to cast to Sony TV from WiFi connection in Windows 11 Home: While connected to my network from the WiFi connection, the Cast to Device application fails to connect.When I switch my connection method from WiFi to Ethernet, Cast to Device works.All the network setting and properties between the adaptors are exactly the same. There is...
  10. Unable to cast to Sony TV from WiFi connection in Windows 11 Home

Unable to cast to Sony TV from WiFi connection in Windows 11 Home: While connected to my network from the WiFi connection, the Cast to Device application fails to connect.When I switch my connection method from WiFi to Ethernet, Cast to Device works.All the network setting and properties between the adaptors are exactly the same. There is...