Windows 10: How Converged Systems Differ from Traditional IT infrastructure

Discus and support How Converged Systems Differ from Traditional IT infrastructure in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Traditional IT infrastructure is becoming less and less suitable for today’s business needs. To update it, you have to interrupt the company’s work,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Win10 FaQ, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Win10 FaQ
    Win10 FaQ New Member

How Converged Systems Differ from Traditional IT infrastructure

Traditional IT infrastructure is becoming less and less suitable for today’s business needs. To update it, you have to interrupt the company’s work, which leads to downtime and losses; too many resources and time are spent on management and operation. At the same time, such infrastructure has high capacities, which often cannot be fully used […]

The post How Converged Systems Differ from Traditional IT infrastructure appeared first on Win10 FAQ.

read more...

Win10 FaQ, Sep 20, 2022

2. hyper converged infrastructure microsoft

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern, as you are looking for an option to build Microsoft hyper converged infrastructure with GPU for your customers.

In this scenario, we would suggest you to post your query in

TechNet
    forums, where we have experts and support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Microsoft hyper converged infrastructure to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 20, 2022
  3. hyper converged infrastructure microsoft

My customer asked me if we can build Microsoft hyper converged infrastructure with GPU (NVidia)

They would like to run CAD software on the virtual machines.

Thanks,

<Edit by Microsoft Moderator>

Tomer Gardi, Sep 20, 2022
  4. How Converged Systems Differ from Traditional IT infrastructure

shell infrastructure

Hi,

The error "Shell Infrastructure Host has stopped working." is usually occurring to Windows devices because of some damaged system files. To further troubleshoot your concern, we suggest following these steps:

• When "Shell Infrastructure Host has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program." message appeared, press CTRL + ALT + DEL keys on your keyboard.
    • Choose Switch user.
    • Choose the administrator account and then sign into your computer.
    • Perform an In-place upgrade. Use this article published
      by PaulSey for the instructions.
    • Don't forget to choose the option to keep personal files and apps.

In-place upgrade will repair all of the damaged system files on your computer. And by choosing the option Keep personal files and apps, you'll be able to retain all of the saved files, installed applications and Windows settings on your device.

If further assistance is needed, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Sep 20, 2022
Thema:

How Converged Systems Differ from Traditional IT infrastructure

1. How Converged Systems Differ from Traditional IT infrastructure - Similar Threads - Converged Systems Differ

2. Converges are a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Converges are a problem: A lead base says converge to it. We would need the lead on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/converges-are-a-problem/b9919a00-76cb-48ec-982c-6e5f3417ec47
  3. Converges are a problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Converges are a problem: A lead base says converge to it. We would need the lead on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/converges-are-a-problem/b9919a00-76cb-48ec-982c-6e5f3417ec47
  4. Shell Infrastructure Host

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shell Infrastructure Host: Hello Microsoft. I have been having a problem lately with the Shell Infrastructure Host file, which takes up a lot of CPU while the computer is resting and does no action, why is that so ..? And why is this problem not addressed ..? I see a lot of people have written to you...
  5. Shell Infrastructure Host

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shell Infrastructure Host: Hello Microsoft. I have been having a problem lately with the Shell Infrastructure Host file, which takes up a lot of CPU while the computer is resting and does no action, why is that so ..? And why is this problem not addressed ..? I see a lot of people have written to you...
  6. Access system configuration from a different drive?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Access system configuration from a different drive?: Hello,After performing a clean boot on my SSD using Windows guide and restarting my computer, I was no longer able to login because my password was supposedly incorrect. Looking back at the guide, I realized I disabled all services including Windows services so I figured that...
  7. Recovery with system image from a different machine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery with system image from a different machine: I have a system image backup that I created from my laptop. I'm trying to setup my desktop with that system image. When I go into re-image my computer I get as far as selecting the system image backup (which is located on an external hard drive) but I get stuck on a...
  8. hyper converged infrastructure microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
    hyper converged infrastructure microsoft: My customer asked me if we can build Microsoft hyper converged infrastructure with GPU (NVidia) They would like to run CAD software on the virtual machines. Thanks, Tomer Gardi *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  9. How to boot from 2 different ssd with 2 different Windows 10 operating systems already...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to boot from 2 different ssd with 2 different Windows 10 operating systems already...: Greetings, I bought a new gaming computer that I want to use for gaming and also use my old drive as a work computer. I have tried to simply select boot priority, but the older drive is not an option in the uefi. I can get the older drive to boot when I set it up under the...
  10. How to Return to Traditional Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Return to Traditional Desktop: I went through all the settings last night, making changes as desired, and somehow managed to screw up my desktop. Instead of seeing my icons on the background and in the taskbar, I have a bunch of start menu tiles covering the screen. I know it's probably a simple matter to...