Windows 10: how copy/move files on WPS Writer to File Explorer

Discus and support how copy/move files on WPS Writer to File Explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how can I copy files from the WPS Writer docx or pdf files Office Suite a free alternative to ms office to File Explorer, My Documents in Windows, or a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SrabaniNayak, Apr 19, 2020.

1. how copy/move files on WPS Writer to File Explorer

how can I copy files from the WPS Writer docx or pdf files Office Suite a free alternative to ms office to File Explorer, My Documents in Windows, or a flash drive? I must return defective laptop with these files and dont know how to access them from WPS Writer

:)

SrabaniNayak, Apr 19, 2020
  2. temp02 Win User

Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, Apr 19, 2020
  3. Wozzer Win User
    Java.nio.file - Copying files

Issue was the above, so thanks temp02.

Wozzer, Apr 19, 2020
  4. temp02 Win User

how copy/move files on WPS Writer to File Explorer

Windows Explorer crashing due to large files

It's an .exe right? Explorer probably read its icon (to a cache) when it was a "small" file and now call the quits when it finds "such a big" file.

If you want to delete it, use the console after killing explorer, you can run the console from TaskManager (Application -> New Task -> cmd). You might want to try copy the file to a different location (copy, not cut) and see if explorer can handle it in the new location before deleting it.

temp02, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

how copy/move files on WPS Writer to File Explorer

1. how copy/move files on WPS Writer to File Explorer - Similar Threads - copy move files

2. Explorer freezes when moving or copying files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Explorer freezes when moving or copying files.: I am trying to clean up my computer and whenever I try to copy or move any elements from one directory to another it suddenly gets stuck after a couple of files or even at the very beginning. Just like so:This makes me unable to organize any of my folders on my computer. I...
  3. Explorer freezes when moving or copying files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer freezes when moving or copying files.: I am trying to clean up my computer and whenever I try to copy or move any elements from one directory to another it suddenly gets stuck after a couple of files or even at the very beginning. Just like so:This makes me unable to organize any of my folders on my computer. I...
  4. Explorer freezes when moving or copying files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. FILE EXPLORER - Move vs. Copy

FILE EXPLORER - Move vs. Copy: Hello. I can't figure out why when I drag and drop files to different folders in File Explorer there are times it 'moves' versus 'copies'. I can't tell what I'm doing differently. Thanks....
  6. FILE EXPLORER - Move vs. Copy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FILE EXPLORER - Move vs. Copy: Hello. I can't figure out why when I drag and drop files to different folders in File Explorer there are times it 'moves' versus 'copies'. I can't tell what I'm doing differently. Thanks....
  7. FILE EXPLORER - Move vs. Copy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. copy move files

copy move files: Hi I am a photographer and on Windows 10 I manually copy images to backup all the time.... I want to copy files to backup and filter only by name & size and not by Date/Time... Because of Daylight Saving Time many times my backup files do not jive with the original files...
  9. Can't copy/move files using File Explorer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't copy/move files using File Explorer: Hi guys, I recently build a new pc and installed Windows Pro on it. Everything is working pretty well, except for 1 thing: I can't move/copy files... Whenever I try to do this screen flickers black for less than a second, and file explorer shuts down without moving or...
  10. Network File Copies and Moves Crash File Explorer

Network File Copies and Moves Crash File Explorer: Everytime I try to move or copy any files from a mapped network share, it crashes out the file explorer. Anyone have any ideas on what can be causing this? The OS is Windows 10 Pro, the network share is on a Synology NAS box. Thank you 70147