Windows 10: How could I disable the Microsoft store to download their version of Spotify | I couldn't...

Discus and support How could I disable the Microsoft store to download their version of Spotify | I couldn't... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I download Spotify from their website it automatically installs the Microsoft Store version. I would want the normal version of Spotify. How could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TouchMyCroissant, Sep 4, 2020.

1. How could I disable the Microsoft store to download their version of Spotify | I couldn't...

When I download Spotify from their website it automatically installs the Microsoft Store version. I would want the normal version of Spotify. How could I disable Microsoft Store to get the normal Spotify.

submitted by /u/TouchMyCroissant
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TouchMyCroissant, Sep 4, 2020

2. Cannot download Spotify

Hi Bill,

Since you cannot download an app from the Microsoft Store, it means that the cache in this store was already overloaded. Clearing the cache is needed periodically to clean all the temporary data stored on your computer.

Here's what you can do:

• Perform the WSReset command to clear the store app’s cache and reset it to a clean state
      (This also applies to built-in apps of Windows 10). To do so, follow the steps below:
    1. Press Windows + R to open the
    Run window.

2. Type in WSReset.exe, then click
    OK.

3. Wait for the command to finish.

• Make sure that you disable all your anti-viruses and firewall temporarily. Have your
      Microsoft account log in to authorize your computer to accept apps from our store. It includes removing and reinstalling the app.
      Then, enable Windows Defender only later on.

Once done with the troubleshooting steps above, you can start downloading
    Spotify again from the Microsoft Store here: Spotify Music.

If you continue to have this issue even after performing the above steps, please reply to this thread. The system will notify me so I can get back to you and provide you more answers.

Johann Eva, Sep 4, 2020
  3. RioYudha Win User
    cannot download spotify on microsoft store

Dear Microsoft team

I can't download spotify on Microsoft store, but I can download other apps like I tune . is this the problem from spotify?

regards

RioYudha, Sep 4, 2020
  4. How could I disable the Microsoft store to download their version of Spotify | I couldn't...

Couldn´t install SBSH Explore Pro- installation failed after download

I couldn´t install "SBSH FExplorer Pro" from Nokia Store (cost 4,99 EUR).

Installation failed after download.

Allow all software for installation is active, Online certificate check: On,

download and install is on C:, Space on C: is over 200 MB available.

E72-1, Typ RM-530

software version 053.001, special version 053.001.231.03

Updates for this firmware version available: None.

Freeware of SBSH Explore works perfect- Pro Version installation failed.

After download I couldn´t find installation data (zip or .sisx) on C to with freeware version..

Somebody for help or any ideas?

Support speeches: German and English.

Thank you!

Support of SBSH was contacted.

scoopy---01, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

How could I disable the Microsoft store to download their version of Spotify | I couldn't...

1. How could I disable the Microsoft store to download their version of Spotify | I couldn't... - Similar Threads - disable Microsoft store

2. How do I download Spotify with the following problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download Spotify with the following problem.: My computer is prompting me to obtain parental approval before downloading Spotify. Unfortunately, the email address associated with my Microsoft Family Feature account is lost, making it impossible for me to confirm my permission....
  3. How do I download Spotify with the following problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download Spotify with the following problem.: My computer is prompting me to obtain parental approval before downloading Spotify. Unfortunately, the email address associated with my Microsoft Family Feature account is lost, making it impossible for me to confirm my permission....
  4. How do I download Spotify with the following problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there any way I could download the Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is there any way I could download the Microsoft Store?: Heyyyyyyy friends and possible friendettes, it's me, a Windows User. So awhile back I was doing this wacky thing called a "Windows Update" when my PC got this really cool and creative idea to blue screen during the installation. Due to this, my Microsoft Store seems to have...
  6. Is there any way I could download the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way I could download the Microsoft Store?: Heyyyyyyy friends and possible friendettes, it's me, a Windows User. So awhile back I was doing this wacky thing called a "Windows Update" when my PC got this really cool and creative idea to blue screen during the installation. Due to this, my Microsoft Store seems to have...
  7. Is there any way I could download the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Spotify automatically switches to Microsoft Store version every time I install it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Spotify automatically switches to Microsoft Store version every time I install it.: I'm trying to get the desktop version of Spotify and I've tried downloading from the website, as well as from a download link that's supposed to directly download an installer for the desktop version. Without fail every single time when I open Spotify it is the Microsoft...
  9. I COULD NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM MY MICROSOFT STORE

I COULD NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM MY MICROSOFT STORE: hi, i bought the laptop early this year. everything works just fine until that dreadful day, that I have to format my laptop for personal reasons. since then, I could not install anything from my Microsoft store. why is this happening??? it always says that 'we couldn't...
  10. cannot download spotify on microsoft store

cannot download spotify on microsoft store: Dear Microsoft team I can't download spotify on Microsoft store, but I can download other apps like I tune . is this the problem from spotify? regards...