Windows 10: How could I find out if some CVE has been fixed in a specific win10 version?

Discus and support How could I find out if some CVE has been fixed in a specific win10 version? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Say, right now I need to find out if it's been settled in v1809 for CVE-2017-0144. From the security update guide of Microsoft, I got its KB4012606... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lilolibj, Jul 9, 2020.

1. How could I find out if some CVE has been fixed in a specific win10 version?

Say, right now I need to find out if it's been settled in v1809 for CVE-2017-0144. From the security update guide of Microsoft, I got its KB4012606 which solved this vulnerability. But it has been disappeared from the catalog, failed to locate and download.

Any other way to find out the successor of the KB?

submitted by /u/lilolibj
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/lilolibj, Jul 9, 2020

2. How to find the KB name with CVE ?

Hi Vaneesa,

Thanks for your info.

But i couldn't find the KB for this below CVE . can you try ?

CVE 2017-5715

CVE-2017-5754

CVE-2017-5753

VigneshKumar K, Jul 9, 2020
  3. How to find the KB name with CVE ?

Hello friends,

I have one doubt. If any one give CVE details to me. how can i find the correct KB patch details to download .

VigneshKumar K, Jul 9, 2020
  4. How could I find out if some CVE has been fixed in a specific win10 version?

How to find the KB name with CVE ?

Hi Vignesh,

You can use this link to search for the correct KB patch to download. In case the CVE details you received is regarding
    CVE-2048-1038, then you may look into the link
    Windows kernel update for CVE-2018-1038
    to get the appropriate KB article and to know how to download the update.

Should you have further query, feel free to reply to this thread.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

How could I find out if some CVE has been fixed in a specific win10 version?

1. How could I find out if some CVE has been fixed in a specific win10 version? - Similar Threads - find CVE has

2. How do I fix memory could not be written, specifically for Forza Horizon 4?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix memory could not be written, specifically for Forza Horizon 4?: I downloaded Forza H4 about a year ago, and it worked fine. But I re-installed it recently and now after about 15-20 of gameplay it crashed with the "Memory could not be written error". The game is very difficult to play like this. I have tried troubleshooting through Google...
  3. How do I fix memory could not be written, specifically for Forza Horizon 4?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix memory could not be written, specifically for Forza Horizon 4?: I downloaded Forza H4 about a year ago, and it worked fine. But I re-installed it recently and now after about 15-20 of gameplay it crashed with the "Memory could not be written error". The game is very difficult to play like this. I have tried troubleshooting through Google...
  4. How could i fix it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How could i fix it?: when i open up my dragon center i see this and the setting icon doesn't work . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-could-i-fix-it/967d71a4-6186-4c5e-b37f-7b8512131b84
  5. How can I see all CVE's that relate to a specific product

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I see all CVE's that relate to a specific product: I am trying to discover the amount of False Positive and False Negatives discovered by my Vulnerability Scanner. The only way I see this being possible is to establish a baseline of CVE's discovered by the scanner apply a patch and re-scan. I will compare the CVE's that...
  6. could not find this item in Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    could not find this item in Win10: Hello,I have the same problem as other users on this see link below.My problem file shows as sized 61k in explorer, but then 0bytes when I check its properties.It can neither be moved, nor copied, nor renamed.My guess is that the problem is related to the very long filename...
  7. Win10 won't find specific WiFi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 won't find specific WiFi: So I've got us a new Router, since the old one really gave us some severe trouble and everything finally works fantastic. Except for my GFs Laptop. For whatever Reason, her Windows 10 System really doesn't want to recognize it. ANY other Device recognizes it flawlessly....
  8. SETHC Sticky Keys hack in Win10 (1703) - Has this been fixed?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SETHC Sticky Keys hack in Win10 (1703) - Has this been fixed?: I m very concerned about the Sticky Keys hack as mentioned on many tech blogs. https://www.top-password.com/blog/re...h-sticky-keys/ Has this exploit been patched in version 1703? Since my whole OS drive is encrypted with BitLocker, should I be OK and secure from this...
  9. My version of Windows has been out-of-date for a long time

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My version of Windows has been out-of-date for a long time: Believe me, I've tried getting the updates. I tried relentlessly at one point, but it's as if my system just refuses to update to version 1511. I had come to accept this issue by now, but I just realised today that the OS is already on version 1607, and maybe even more than...
  10. Find out if your Google account has been hacked

in Windows 10 News
    Find out if your Google account has been hacked: The Gooligan malware attack targeting Android devices has infected more than a million Google accounts and growing by 13,000 new users a day. It affects devices running Android 4 (Jelly Bean, KitKat) and Android 5 (Lollipop), according to Check Point. Gooligan spreads via...