Windows 10: How could I fix it. There is no "Yes" button.

Discus and support How could I fix it. There is no "Yes" button. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I went to "netplwiz" command and changed account type to standard then restart my laptop. I went to the command again and it appears follow the pic. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Apspc, May 24, 2021.

1. Apspc Win User

How could I fix it. There is no "Yes" button.

I went to "netplwiz" command and changed account type to standard then restart my laptop. I went to the command again and it appears follow the pic. I went to apps can make change to my laptop . There is no "Yes" button on every app that can make change to my laptop.

:)

Apspc, May 24, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 24, 2021
  3. What does the "fix now" button actually do?

Hello R.hartman,

I am Jaspreet Singh an independent advisor.

Fix now button will perform the task that is listed as a suggestion.

For example since the suggestion is to disable “shared experience” clicking on fix now will disable it without you having to manually search for the setting and disabling it. It is a shortcut to that setting.

JaspreetSingh08, May 24, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, May 24, 2021
Thema:

1. How could I fix it. There is no "Yes" button. - Similar Threads - fix Yes button

2. My yes button in user account control is missing, how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My yes button in user account control is missing, how to fix it?: Hi! I have an important question regarding with my user account. My yes button in my user account control has been missing. I tried several ways to fix it, but nothing is working. I tried the booting system but it didn't work.Is there another way to get back the yes button on...
  3. My yes button in user account control is missing, how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My yes button in user account control is missing, how to fix it?: Hi! I have an important question regarding with my user account. My yes button in my user account control has been missing. I tried several ways to fix it, but nothing is working. I tried the booting system but it didn't work.Is there another way to get back the yes button on...
  4. Lost "Yes" Button After Using Recommended Fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost "Yes" Button After Using Recommended Fix: Hello,I'm copying and pasting the title of a post created on 2/1/2024 by another user. I needed help to force delete the NGC folder. After applying the fix highlighted in yellow, I lost the "Yes" button on all my pop-up windows in Windows settings. I couldn't even run cmd as...
  5. Lost "Yes" Button After Using Recommended Fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost "Yes" Button After Using Recommended Fix: Hello,I'm copying and pasting the title of a post created on 2/1/2024 by another user. I needed help to force delete the NGC folder. After applying the fix highlighted in yellow, I lost the "Yes" button on all my pop-up windows in Windows settings. I couldn't even run cmd as...
  6. Lost "Yes" Button After Using Recommended Fix

7. How do i fix the UAC missing an Yes button?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do i fix the UAC missing an Yes button?: Hi all!I am unable to fix this issue. I have tried everything, although my PC is in legacy mode which means I don't have the option to restart it to select the option advanced setting under trouble shoot as i do not have it. I have one account I deleted the rest of the...
  8. How do i fix the UAC missing an Yes button?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix the UAC missing an Yes button?: Hi all!I am unable to fix this issue. I have tried everything, although my PC is in legacy mode which means I don't have the option to restart it to select the option advanced setting under trouble shoot as i do not have it. I have one account I deleted the rest of the...
  9. How do i fix the UAC missing an Yes button?

10. How could i fix it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How could i fix it?: when i open up my dragon center i see this and the setting icon doesn't work . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-could-i-fix-it/967d71a4-6186-4c5e-b37f-7b8512131b84