Windows 10: How could it be backed up?

Discus and support How could it be backed up? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. How could it be backupd up? I just inspect windows 10 \AppData\Local\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_ folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ЮрийВысоков, Apr 5, 2021.

1. How could it be backed up?

Split from this thread.​

How could it be backupd up? I just inspect windows 10 \AppData\Local\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_ folder nothing from emails here. no pst no eml, nothing.

:)

ЮрийВысоков, Apr 5, 2021
  2. YOU
    You Win User

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • How could it be backed up? [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

3. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Apr 5, 2021
  4. How could it be backed up?

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

How could it be backed up?

1. How could it be backed up? - Similar Threads - backed

2. How do I get my Xbox Series S back from the police?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my Xbox Series S back from the police?: My Xbox Was Taken By the police. My dad says the only way to get it back is to be 10 Years old. Is he Right? I believe not. Please Help me! It has been 1 year since my Xbox got taken by the Police!...
  3. How do I get my Xbox Series S back from the police?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my Xbox Series S back from the police?: My Xbox Was Taken By the police. My dad says the only way to get it back is to be 10 Years old. Is he Right? I believe not. Please Help me! It has been 1 year since my Xbox got taken by the Police!...
  4. How do I get my Xbox Series S back from the police?

5. How do I get my Xbox Series S back from the police?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. How to fix Why i did restart my pc it's always faking me back there when i click next

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Why i did restart my pc it's always faking me back there when i click next: How to fix Why i did restart my pc it's always faking me back there when i click next https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-why-i-did-restart-my-pc-its-always/1135808e-1d1f-4646-adf1-4e041f31d7b9
  7. How to fix Why i did restart my pc it's always faking me back there when i click next

How to fix Why i did restart my pc it's always faking me back there when i click next: How to fix Why i did restart my pc it's always faking me back there when i click next https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-why-i-did-restart-my-pc-its-always/1135808e-1d1f-4646-adf1-4e041f31d7b9
  8. How to fix Why i did restart my pc it's always faking me back there when i click next

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. My Arrow keys Lagging then slowly get better then back to lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Arrow keys Lagging then slowly get better then back to lagging: The rest of my keyboard is working fine, but the arrow keys seem to lag,I don't know what happened or what caused it; it just happened out of nowhere. it slightly annoys me to wait for the delay to go off....
  10. My Arrow keys Lagging then slowly get better then back to lagging

My Arrow keys Lagging then slowly get better then back to lagging: The rest of my keyboard is working fine, but the arrow keys seem to lag,I don't know what happened or what caused it; it just happened out of nowhere. it slightly annoys me to wait for the delay to go off....