Windows 10: How could it be backed up?

Discus and support How could it be backed up? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. How could it be backupd up? I just inspect windows 10 \AppData\Local\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_ folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ЮрийВысоков, Apr 5, 2021.

1. How could it be backed up?

Split from this thread.​

How could it be backupd up? I just inspect windows 10 \AppData\Local\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_ folder nothing from emails here. no pst no eml, nothing.

:)

ЮрийВысоков, Apr 5, 2021
  2. YOU
    You Win User

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • How could it be backed up? [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

3. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Apr 5, 2021
  4. How could it be backed up?

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

How could it be backed up?

1. How could it be backed up? - Similar Threads - backed

2. System image cannot be backed up because System Reserved partition does not have enough space.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System image cannot be backed up because System Reserved partition does not have enough space.: I installed Windows10 Home on a machine on which Windows 7 Home was installed. Before I installed Windows 10, I removed all the partitions on the desk by using diskpart partition /override. Then the System Reserved partition of 50MB was created by the Windows...
  3. Sound randomly stops and won't return unless I reinstall drivers OR it randomly comes back...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound randomly stops and won't return unless I reinstall drivers OR it randomly comes back...: How can I determine what is making the sound on my laptop randomly go out? I've confirmed all of my drivers are up to date by doing windows update and also update tool from my laptop manufacturer. I do not want to reinstall windows. I've noticed the sound comes back after...
  4. Log back into an existing Local Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Log back into an existing Local Account: Hi during a support call we accidentally created a new profile on a users windows laptop. I can see the old accounts contents in the C drive > users How do I log back into this local account when it doesn't appear as an account any where else? Thanks...
  5. I've uninstalled my Bluetooth from task manager and cant put it back.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I've uninstalled my Bluetooth from task manager and cant put it back.: My Bluetooth wasn't working and so I decided to uninstall and reinstall the drivers. When I deleted the driver labeled "QUALCOMM something something" under the Bluetooth tab, my Bluetooth tab in task manager vanished and I think its gone for good. I tried reinstalling the...
  6. Back up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Back up: When is Windows going to get their act together and let me see what is backing up. There are no details like there was on Vista. One cannot see what is backing up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-up/44392cbd-a13b-4277-9de2-d97a248ca293
  7. Microsoft mouse "clicks" back to the last webpage

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft mouse "clicks" back to the last webpage: My Microsoft mouse randomly goes to the last webpage. After working for a while in office online or other apps in Microsoft edge or google chrome and more apps when I lift/adjust my mouse it "clicks" back to the last page. How do I prevent this from happening?...
  8. Trying to get back an app I paid for from another PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to get back an app I paid for from another PC: Hi, I had the Planner 5D builder app on my previous PC and had bought all the features. I reinstalled it today on my new PC but don't know how to get back the features I paid for. I tried to log in using Google, but it doesn't show the features I bought, so I must...
  9. dell laptop doesn't go to sleep, screen keeps turning back on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    dell laptop doesn't go to sleep, screen keeps turning back on: This issue has been frustrating me for a while now, and I'm getting really irritated because I'm sure you guys up there at Microsoft are aware of this issue but I still haven't seen any fix for it. There are many discussions here from people who have Dell laptops with the...
  10. How do I get my calendar dates back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my calendar dates back?: All the scheduled events in my calendar have just disappeared. It says they cannot show them, but my account provider still has them. What does that mean? Microsoft IS my account provider. Can someone please help with this. I had a lot of appts and such scheduled that...