Windows 10: How could it be that Microsoft Defender Anti Virus found threats but is not capable of...

Discus and support How could it be that Microsoft Defender Anti Virus found threats but is not capable of... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Note: This subject was discussed in Case #:1018823600 in Israel March 9, 2021 my problem in short: Microsoft Defender Anti Virus Windows 10 is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by עמנואל גרטל Emanuel, Apr 17, 2021.

1. How could it be that Microsoft Defender Anti Virus found threats but is not capable of...

Note:
    This subject was discussed in [COLOR=rgba32, 33, 36, 1]Case #:1018823600 in Israel March 9, 2021[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba32, 33, 36, 1]my problem in short:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba32, 33, 36, 1]
    Microsoft Defender Anti Virus Windows 10 is detecting threats on my computer but is not able to root them out or to do anything.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba32, 33, 36, 1]Here is how it goes:
    1. I am disabling my Bitdefender Anti Virus and am activating 'Windows Defender' as my sole anti-virus. Bitdefender Anti Virus is not active. The attached screenshot does not show exactly the real situation.
    2. Now my computer is in a situation in which 'Windows Defender' is it's sole anti virus.
    3. I start to run scan to look for threats.4. 'Windows Defender' finds threats! Very efficient[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba51, 51, 51, 1].[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba32, 33, 36, 1]
    5. Now 'Windows Defender' asks me to Start to take the recommended actions.
    6. I supposed to push the 'Start Actions' button and that is what I'm doing.
    7. Results: Nothing happens.Need help. I don't want to format[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba32, 33, 36, 1]the disk.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba32, 33, 36, 1]
    Em.......l[/COLOR] How could it be that Microsoft Defender Anti Virus found threats but is not capable of... 102818c9-3258-4f0c-84c3-b03212874fc5?upload=true.png
    How could it be that Microsoft Defender Anti Virus found threats but is not capable of... da839ee2-3dcd-4aad-a4dc-4b6e6ac810a0?upload=true.png

:)

עמנואל גרטל Emanuel, Apr 17, 2021
  2. oemSoft Win User

How to scan anti-virus with windows Defender?

For windows 10, I would like to know on how to scan anti-virus with windows Defender, when I select a file and right click, there is no anti-virus for scanning for windows defender and how to make windows defender update automatically?

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

oemSoft, Apr 17, 2021
  3. sahilpant Win User
    Is windows defender enough for virus threats.

Original title : virus threat

hii!

MY question is that Is windows defender enough for virus threats Nowadays. If not then pls specify the reason why not? and which anti-virus would be best for me? Considering as I am an average home pc user.

[Moved from Windows]

sahilpant, Apr 17, 2021
  4. Polarman Win User

How could it be that Microsoft Defender Anti Virus found threats but is not capable of...

Polarman, Apr 17, 2021
Thema:

How could it be that Microsoft Defender Anti Virus found threats but is not capable of...

1. How could it be that Microsoft Defender Anti Virus found threats but is not capable of... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Defender Anti

2. Microsoft Defender How to Remove a Virus That Was Found

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender How to Remove a Virus That Was Found: I recently just switched to Defender and having trouble trying to delete the files that it identifies as a virus.On one scan, within the box identifying the file there is a "V" to access more options. I was able to check 'remove' there and proceed. However, when I manually...
  3. Microsoft Defender How to Remove a Virus That Was Found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Defender How to Remove a Virus That Was Found: I recently just switched to Defender and having trouble trying to delete the files that it identifies as a virus.On one scan, within the box identifying the file there is a "V" to access more options. I was able to check 'remove' there and proceed. However, when I manually...
  4. Defender Anti Virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defender Anti Virus: I use windows defender/Anti Virus. It keeps telling me I have the same problems. HackTool:Win32/Wpakill.F. Which I have dealt with many times. I have Python, Git Hub, Git Bash and Visual studion code. I keep thinking that it is finding these. Am I right or wrong? Its constant...
  5. Defender Anti Virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Defender Anti Virus: I use windows defender/Anti Virus. It keeps telling me I have the same problems. HackTool:Win32/Wpakill.F. Which I have dealt with many times. I have Python, Git Hub, Git Bash and Visual studion code. I keep thinking that it is finding these. Am I right or wrong? Its constant...
  6. Defender Anti Virus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. anti virus threat & protection

in Windows 10 Customization
    anti virus threat & protection: there is no antri virus threat & protection option in my lapotop windows 10.i want enable real time protection. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anti-virus-threat-protection/f518050a-e81f-412d-af1c-0352e2504ef5
  8. Microsofts Defender Anti-Virus

Microsofts Defender Anti-Virus: I have been using Malwarebytes for years. It seems like there is a conflict with it. It turned off my Windows Defender anti-virus. Malwarebytes is not an Anti-Virus Program...What Went Wrong?...
  9. Problem with Microsoft Defender Anti Virus...

Problem with Microsoft Defender Anti Virus...: I cannot activate my Microsoft defender anti-Virus softwear...tryed everything to no avail...I do not have anything that should interfere with it... just keep getting a message to talk to my IT person...I Am That person......
  10. Windows Defender Anti Virus Not Deleting Detected Threats

Windows Defender Anti Virus Not Deleting Detected Threats: Hello I have This Proble last 2 days ago I Got Infected With Win32.Ramnit.C,A,J,N all Type of This C*AP When I Scanned With Quick SCan Mode It Does'not Detected Files only Detected Two or Three File But When I Launched Full SCan Mode It Detected Every Htm,Html,some games...