Windows 10: how create DVD disk

Discus and support how create DVD disk in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; where does windows 10 have the DVD Maker app?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lenchokennedy, Dec 10, 2018.

1. how create DVD disk

where does windows 10 have the DVD Maker app?

:)

lenchokennedy, Dec 10, 2018
  2. HTC
    HTC Win User

Burned DVD's Work in SOME players

In that case, it is possible the problem is with the blu ray player not supporting DVD+R disks.

Suggest you check to make sure: it's possible you can overcome this problem by simply burning DVD-R instead of DVD+R. Check your blu ray compatibility list first.

3. DVD/ CD Drive doesn't recognise disks

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it fixes the issue.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Check if the DVD drive is getting detected in Disk Management

Refer the steps below to open disc management:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Disk Management.
    • Click on Actions and click on rescan disks and click on
      Refresh and check if issue persists.
    If there is no drive letter assigned, I suggest you right click on the DVD drive and assign a drive letter and check if it helps:

Method 3

Try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest chipset drivers for your computer and install the same.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Dec 10, 2018
  4. how create DVD disk

how to create a start-up disk for windows 10 pro

Hi,

To help you create a recovery drive, we suggest that you try to follow the steps found in the article below:

We would also need to ask you if you are trying to create a bootable USB disk for Windows 10.

Let us know so that we can further help.

Marivel Man, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

how create DVD disk

1. how create DVD disk - Similar Threads - create DVD disk

2. DVD disks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DVD disks: After down loading all my 10 disks succesfully i was promted in insert game disk.is this disk 1 regards paul. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-disks/ad11b734-063b-460f-9f96-7e667c812423
  3. How to create a recovery DVD for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to create a recovery DVD for Windows 10: Hi all, I don't have any free USB Flash drive at the moment. Is there a way to create a recovery DVD for Windows 10? Thank you, Seyed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-a-recovery-dvd-for-windows-10/82880ba6-cbd8-4776-b46f-dbf564f77660
  4. format a dvd disk

format a dvd disk: Format does not appear on the menu when I right click on the drive. All of the instructions I have seen about formatting refer to things I don't see anywhere. How do I format a blank never before used DVD disk?...
  5. How to create a complete restore dvd.

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How to create a complete restore dvd.: Greetings all. Low hours pilot here. I'm new to uSWin10 and before I blow up the used PC I bought to experiment with, I would like to know how to fix it. The OS license was obtained from the PC vendor. The uSW10Pro64 code was downloaded from uS and installed on the PC's...
  6. Creating a DVD Menu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Creating a DVD Menu: Is it possible to create a menu when burning a DVD with 3 video files onto it using the built-in Microsoft DVD burning tool? I want people to be able to click on the video they want to see. Thanks....
  7. Macrium Create Tescue Media ..on backup hdd or on DVD disk??

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Create Tescue Media ..on backup hdd or on DVD disk??: I see two choices are available in creating rescue media... Which choice is better? If I create the rescue media on the backup drive which has the system partirion and the data partition do I need to also make the DVD rescue disk too? 70819
  8. How to create an install disk

How to create an install disk: Hi I have searched the tutorials but cannot find a "how to" for creating a W10 Install disk, I installed W10 from the free online upgrade link. Would someone please post a link to a "how to" Thanks Daniel 56068
  9. How to create UEFI Install DVD?

How to create UEFI Install DVD?: Hey, so I'm upgrading my mom's laptop from windows 7 to windows 10. Since my last upgrade I seem to have misplaced my USB Stick that has the UEFI Windows 10 install media on it. I do, however, have a few DVDs lying around that are large enough to make a Installation DVD. If I...
  10. How to create a UEFI bootable CD or DVD

How to create a UEFI bootable CD or DVD: Hi my bootable DVD's, including my W7 and W8 installl disks and my Hirem boot disk do not boot up in my new PC which has a UEFI, no legacy option. The setup is to boot to the DVD drive first but it does not happen. I believe there is a technique for W7 but it seems...