Windows 10: How??! Crossplatform??!!

Discus and support How??! Crossplatform??!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm trying to play Minecraft with someone on ps4. I myself have windows 10 through my Xbox 1. Everything I've read is telling me to set worlds to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AvatarNikti, Apr 4, 2020.

1. How??! Crossplatform??!!

I'm trying to play Minecraft with someone on ps4. I myself have windows 10 through my Xbox 1. Everything I've read is telling me to set worlds to multiplayer and to add them via Microsoft account. I haven't found a single thing explaining how to do that. any help on the subject would be greatly appreciated.

:)

2. Query on Xbox CrossPlatforming on Windows 10.

Original Title: Xbox one microsoft10 crossplatforming details needed!

I am currently playing an mmo style game called Neverwinter on my Xbox one. It supports no split screen coop. My wife is also playing this game. Arc and Cryptic studios, creators of Neverwinter, have announced that they have no intentions of joining their
    pc community with the Xbox one community because of game economics concerning internal markets. My wife and I play on separate gamer tags. I've read some details on this new thing coming to Microsoft 10, I believe this summer.

My Question: If I buy a computer that supports this crossplatforming ware, will my wife be able to play the Xbox one version of Neverwinter using her gamer tag from my Xbox one on the computer, while I am logged in on my gamer tag playing Neverwinter on
    my Xbox one console? My internet runs at around 75 to 110 Mbps.

Sephiroth80, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Tapatalk support for TPU?

Tapatalk - Free Forum Hosting, Free Forum Mobile App.

can we have tpu added to the list in tapatalk? Its a crossplatform app for android, iOS blackberries and symbian.makes accesing the forums easier than using a mobile browser*Toast :toast:

Athlon2K15, Apr 4, 2020
  4. How??! Crossplatform??!!

Soon we can run Palm Applications with our S60 Devices

StyleTap® CrossPlatform Brings Thousands of Mobile Applications to Symbian Smartphones

TORONTO, Canada, October 16, 2007 – StyleTap Inc. today announced StyleTap CrossPlatform for Symbian OS™ which will allow over 20,000 existing applications to run on current and future Symbian smartphones.

StyleTap CrossPlatform for Symbian OS brings the largest library of smartphone applications to the largest community of smartphone users, with over 145m Symbian smartphones shipped to date, to over 250 major network operators worldwide.

StyleTap CrossPlatform is compatible with most applications written for Palm OS® devices, and enables them to now run on Symbian smartphones. This gives consumers unprecedented freedom to choose the smartphone that meets their needs without losing their investment
    in mobile applications and accumulated data.

StyleTap CrossPlatform also gives application developers a compelling solution which can help leverage their existing mobile assets to target more devices. Instead of their applications running on a set proportion of mobile devices because they cannot afford
    to re-engineer their applications for each new device brought to market, StyleTap CrossPlatform offers developers access to millions more potential customers with no re-engineering required.

"By enabling thousands more mobile applications to be used by millions more users, StyleTap CrossPlatform creates enormous value for consumers, application developers and smartphone vendors," said Gregory Sokoloff, CEO of StyleTap Inc., "By bringing StyleTap
    CrossPlatform to Symbian OS, the global market-leading smartphone OS, we are fulfilling our commitment to support the smartphone industry to the fullest possible extent."

StyleTap CrossPlatform for Symbian OS is the newest member of the StyleTap CrossPlatform family of products which will continue to grow to include additional smartphone operating systems. StyleTap is demonstrating CrossPlatform at the Symbian Smartphone Show
    in London, and expects to ship the product in the first quarter of 2008. Pricing has not yet been finalized. StyleTap CrossPlatform will support Symbian smartphones based on UIQ 3 and S60 3rd Edition. Companies or individuals interested in receiving information
    about the release of StyleTap CrossPlatform for Symbian should visit [url='http://www.styletap.com']www.styletap.com[/url] and subscribe to the StyleTap blog.

"Symbian OS has established itself as the leading OS for smartphones in the world today," said David Wood, EVP of Research, Symbian Ltd., "As smartphones play an ever increasing role in people's lives, application software will grow more and more important.
    We welcome the rich library of applications that StyleTap brings to the Symbian ecosystem and encourage their developers to take advantage of the Symbian marketplace."

"StyleTap CrossPlatform will bring great value to users of mobile phones based on UIQ. They will now be able to access an extensive set of new applications for their UIQ phones from Sony Ericsson and Motorola. We are very pleased to see this innovation come
    to market", said Elisabet Melin, VP Marketing, UIQ Technology AB.

source->
    http://blogs.styletap.com/styletapnews/2007/10/styletap-crossplatform-for-symbian-os.html

friedbrains, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

How??! Crossplatform??!!