Windows 10: how d I get back my Firefox browser?

Discus and support how d I get back my Firefox browser? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to use my Firefox browser... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mark Belsly, Feb 11, 2023.

1. how d I get back my Firefox browser?

I want to use my Firefox browser

:)

Mark Belsly, Feb 11, 2023

2. How do I make Firefox my default browser on a Windows 10 laptop

Step 5 is incorrect; when I go to choose an app, the only choices are Edge, IE, or Chrome; Firefox is not listed.

BruceEmory, Feb 11, 2023
  3. Unresponsive script error in Firefox browser

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Firefox browser. We will help you.

• Are you facing the same issue in Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer?
    • Did you try deleting the browsing history and clearing the cache and check if the issue resolves?
    If it works fine in Internet explorer and Microsoft Edge and not in Firefox, I suggest you to
    uninstall the Firefox application and reinstall it and check if the issue persists.

• Press Windows + X keys and select Programs and features.
    • Select the Firefox app and click Uninstall.
    • Restart the machine and reinstall the Firefox and check if the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 11, 2023
  4. how d I get back my Firefox browser?

Firefox not showing as default browser?

HI Zane, sorry you’re having these troubles.

Here are the steps I would take:

Let’s run through some items to try to fix Edge.

Reset Edge. Click start - settings - apps - find Edge on the list. Click on it, and then advanced, terminate, then hit reset. Make sure it’s strong hold on anything is gone.

Now, uninstall Firefox, reboot, reinstall.

See if you can now assign Firefox as your default browser.

Good luck, and let me know!

- C

Charlie Klausen, Feb 11, 2023
Thema:

how d I get back my Firefox browser?

1. how d I get back my Firefox browser? - Similar Threads - Firefox browser

2. How to view old notifcation history of browser specifically firefox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to view old notifcation history of browser specifically firefox: Iv found a few mentions on a few searches about using Event Viewer to see old notficationsbut i dont see on there where browser notifications are locatedor if there not could someome please inform me where i could find my notifcations of literally not more then 2 days old of...
  3. How to view old notifcation history of browser specifically firefox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to view old notifcation history of browser specifically firefox: Iv found a few mentions on a few searches about using Event Viewer to see old notficationsbut i dont see on there where browser notifications are locatedor if there not could someome please inform me where i could find my notifcations of literally not more then 2 days old of...
  4. How to view old notifcation history of browser specifically firefox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot connect to iCloud.com with any web browser Edge, Chrome, Firefox on win 11 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to iCloud.com with any web browser Edge, Chrome, Firefox on win 11 pc: Windows seems to block access to icloud.com. Unchecking the Internet Protocol Version 6 TCP/IP v4 also did not help.I get the following error:Your Internet access is blockedFirewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection.Try:Checking the connectionChecking...
  6. Cannot connect to iCloud.com with any web browser Edge, Chrome, Firefox on win 11 pc

Cannot connect to iCloud.com with any web browser Edge, Chrome, Firefox on win 11 pc: Windows seems to block access to icloud.com. Unchecking the Internet Protocol Version 6 TCP/IP v4 also did not help.I get the following error:Your Internet access is blockedFirewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection.Try:Checking the connectionChecking...
  7. Firefox browser crashing in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Firefox browser crashing in Windows 11: From several weeks, my Firefox browser in Windows 11 laptop crashing. I usually have 3-4 tabs open in it then a warning is displayed that "browser not responding"I asked some of my friends who are using Firefox in their Window 10 laptop, they're not facing any issue.Chrome...
  8. Firefox browser crashing in Windows 11

Firefox browser crashing in Windows 11: From several weeks, my Firefox browser in Windows 11 laptop crashing. I usually have 3-4 tabs open in it then a warning is displayed that "browser not responding"I asked some of my friends who are using Firefox in their Window 10 laptop, they're not facing any issue.Chrome...
  9. Why Won't Outlook Open More than 2 Tabs on Firefox Browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Won't Outlook Open More than 2 Tabs on Firefox Browser: One day last week I noticed that when I was attempting to have my outlook email open on two separate tabs it kept throwing up an error sign. I also noticed that if I close out the tab I open at the beginning of the day it throws up the same error message and makes me sign out...
  10. Why Won't Outlook Open More than 2 Tabs on Firefox Browser

Why Won't Outlook Open More than 2 Tabs on Firefox Browser: One day last week I noticed that when I was attempting to have my outlook email open on two separate tabs it kept throwing up an error sign. I also noticed that if I close out the tab I open at the beginning of the day it throws up the same error message and makes me sign out...