Windows 10: How delete chromium on widow 10

Discus and support How delete chromium on widow 10 in Cortana to solve the problem; I would like delete chromium . How can i do ?... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by ClTEU, Nov 5, 2018.

1. ClTEU Win User

How delete chromium on widow 10

I would like delete chromium . How can i do ?

:)

ClTEU, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Jsssssssss, Nov 7, 2018
  3. How delete chromium on widow 10

Open File Explorer > View tab > Options > Change folder & search options > View tab > Show Hidden Files, Folders or Drives.

Go to C:/Program Files folder

Delete the Chromium folder if present

Go to C:/Program Files(x86) folder

Windows Key+R

Type %AppData% > Enter

Delete the Chromium folder, if present

Windows Key+R

Type %LocalAppData% > Enter

Delete The Shortcut also if present

Source -
    https://superuser.com/questions/933649/how-can-...

Disclaimer - This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Vijay_Verma, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Lentha Q Win User

Cannot uninstall Chromium browser at all on Windows 10.

SusanMaryElizabeth;

followed the steps you have posted here and was doin' great until the very last step. opened my C: drive but no Chromium folder listed. any other suggestions? really want Chromium off my system as it's a pain in the butt!!!!

thanks for your assistance,

lentha

Lentha Q, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

1. How delete chromium on widow 10 - Similar Threads - delete chromium widow

2. Widows 10 Patch Deleted WiFi Option on My HP Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Widows 10 Patch Deleted WiFi Option on My HP Desktop: The update. download on the 12th of March has deleted the Wifi option from my OS. I went so far as to have a tech from my internet provider replace my modem, this morning, that didn't fix the problem at all. This patch has prevented me from updating IOT and medical devices...
  3. Widows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Widows 10: New computer. all going well. Suddenly have "preparing windows" appear every time at start up and updates at closing. Need a simple solution please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10/46d16668-f754-4850-a5bf-f01875ffda55
  4. Widows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Widows 10: Just setting up a new laptop and have a few questions regarding Windows 10. 1. Is there a way to change the Start Menu layout to that of previous Windows start menus? 2. Where are the default desktop icons, i.e. My Computer and Recycle Bin? Related: Is an "APP" the...
  5. is chromium a virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is chromium a virus?: Hey, i'm just wondering, is chromium browser a virus? i never heard of a official site to download it from. plus, i heard if you try to click on a extension, it goes away. so that could be showing it's a virus....
  6. FIFA for Widows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FIFA for Widows 10: My son says that his FIFA games do not work properly on our computer. The basic game works but many features do not. Is there a particular version of FIFA which is fully compatible with Windows 10?...
  7. Chromium Malware

Chromium Malware: hi, Ive been having some issue with this malware of my pc if anyone can help that would be amazing. Ive tried multiple things be i can seem to get rid of it, obviously this is a concern as its got access to all my data. (Windows 10) [IMG]im unable to deleted these...
  8. Chromium

Chromium: I got the chromium virus and I uninstalled it but it still activates sometimes. Its not showing up in task manager*Sick*Sick Ignore pictures. 60932
  9. How to get rid of Chromium in Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    How to get rid of Chromium in Windows 10: Message deleted. Was not posted correctly. 54558
  10. Resseting Widows 10-how the experience was like?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resseting Widows 10-how the experience was like?: I have in plan to refresh my PC. Also, I saw option Reset my PC. It says that it wipes everything, and heard that it is better in some cases that refresh option. Did anyone have any problems like it stuck at some point (like Installing Windows 10 and it won't continue etc.),...