Windows 10: How did a group of incompetent programmers v. competent sadists obtain control of what was...

Discus and support How did a group of incompetent programmers v. competent sadists obtain control of what was... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have never hated a program more in my life than Windows 10 and the hardware of an HP Spectre x360--and I first used computers in '75. Does Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KatherineCoe, Nov 20, 2018.

1. How did a group of incompetent programmers v. competent sadists obtain control of what was...

I have never hated a program more in my life than Windows 10 and the hardware of an HP Spectre x360--and I first used computers in '75. Does Microsoft give a damn how much many of us actually hate what they've done, because I've spoken with a lot of people with exactly the same response. I'm now severely disabled in the use of my arms, every bit of text is extremely painful and you have Speech to Gibberish, have again made your environment hostile to nonpropietary software like Dragon, had I can't even find the f'n folders where i"ve stored stuff. It's insane. I will never buy anything related to MS again and I hope the company eventually goes down in flames, along with its developers, which is likely, given the effects of climate change. No one should have to work this hard to locate simple things, then have updates completely change things all over again. No manual, nada. Beware of scammer, beware of anyone legitimately employed by this scam of a company. Thank you very much aholes.

:)

KatherineCoe, Nov 20, 2018

2. Control Panel uninstall a programme

Turboyourpc is not listed when I try to use the control panel to uninstall programmes.

It is listed in all apps but right button click and selecting uninstall does not seem to work.

Any advice gratefully received

PeterMooreBSD, Nov 20, 2018
  3. V P N Programmes

As a elderly superannuannt I would like to safe guard my desktop on line browsing with a V P N or similar programme.

Any comments would be appreciated and guidance for freeware or low cost

apps to download .

Thank you for your attention which may similarly help others in my age group.

George F N Z

{Frank} Geo F Fry, Nov 20, 2018
  4. How did a group of incompetent programmers v. competent sadists obtain control of what was...

Control Panel uninstall a programme

thanks for taking the time to reply. I have already carried out seraches but they all involve installing additional programmes which I am reluctant to do.

I guess I should have articulated the issue in two parts.

1 yes I want to remove turboyourpc

2 why is the programme not listed (on remove programmes under control panel) when this is the way that it should be removed as with any other software product

PeterMooreBSD, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

How did a group of incompetent programmers v. competent sadists obtain control of what was...

1. How did a group of incompetent programmers v. competent sadists obtain control of what was... - Similar Threads - did group incompetent

2. How incompetent can you be?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How incompetent can you be?: Why you let One Drive overrite and delete file on C:?Are you brain damaged? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-incompetent-can-you-be/c7548008-d03f-4f4b-81a9-9dfff5219671
  3. How incompetent can you be?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How incompetent can you be?: Why you let One Drive overrite and delete file on C:?Are you brain damaged? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-incompetent-can-you-be/c7548008-d03f-4f4b-81a9-9dfff5219671
  4. Incompetence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompetence: Mr. Gates: Your employees match all the requirements for the Peter Principle. I had a system board replaced in an HP workstation which rendered the hard drive Bitlocker inoperable. HP told me to call Microsoft with the Bitlocker ID, so I did. After a total of 6 hours on the...
  5. Incompetence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incompetence: Mr. Gates: Your employees match all the requirements for the Peter Principle. I had a system board replaced in an HP workstation which rendered the hard drive Bitlocker inoperable. HP told me to call Microsoft with the Bitlocker ID, so I did. After a total of 6 hours on the...
  6. Incompetent system engineers and programmers deleted my stuff AGAIN

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Incompetent system engineers and programmers deleted my stuff AGAIN: Once again with the windows update, I have lost all WIFI logins and all printers. How do I recover them without connecting to each and every one? If I roll back and delete your incompetent updates, will the restore themselves?...
  7. Windows 10 Upgrade Programmers Incompetent

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Upgrade Programmers Incompetent: I am along time user, basically since Windows 3.0 and cannot believe how incompetent their people are with these never ending serious problems with the regular Windows 10 updates. Man are they bad or did they they subcontract this task out to the worlds lowest bidder. I...
  8. WINDOWS 10 BACKUP DID NOT FULLY COMPETE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WINDOWS 10 BACKUP DID NOT FULLY COMPETE: Backup files 2019-10-23 151833_error Backup encountered a problem while backing up file C:\users\WilliamC\OneDrive\Music. Error: (STATUS_WAIT_2 (0X8007002)) how do I fix this? Thanks William...
  9. Windows incompetence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows incompetence: just to let you know. Personally and profesionally im switching to apple. Your data mining updates are no longer being tolerated. I am so pissed at you and your stupid system ,i hope you go bankrupt and go hungry. Please change my opinion of you and make a system that does...
  10. V P N Programmes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    V P N Programmes: Can anyone recommend a suitable V P N programme for win 7 that is Free or low cost for a fixed income superannuant that is available to a N Z resident. Thank you for your response George...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows incompetent programmers