Windows 10: How did I accidentally change my home screen like this?

Discus and support How did I accidentally change my home screen like this? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a new touchscreen PC & after I booted it up, I started to remove & clean up all the junkware & tried to optimize the settings as much as I could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by I WANT MY GIFS, Dec 15, 2020.

1. How did I accidentally change my home screen like this?

I have a new touchscreen PC & after I booted it up, I started to remove & clean up all the junkware & tried to optimize the settings as much as I could & I must have did something because now my homescreen is gone & I get this in the picture.
    I no longer have any icons on screen or get access to the regular start menu
    How did I accidentally change my home screen like this? [​IMG]

How do I revert to my original home screen?

:)

I WANT MY GIFS, Dec 15, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 15, 2020
  3. welcome screen is not asking if i like the spotlight choice

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why your laptop is not asking if you like the spotlight choice might be because the Windows spotlight is not set as your lock screen background. To address this concern, we suggest enabling Windows spotlight as your lock screen
    background. To do so, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Personalization and then select Lock screen.
    • Under Background, click on the drop down menu and make sure to click on Windows spotlight.

If further assistance is needed, don't hesitate to reply on this thread.

Darleen Pen, Dec 15, 2020
  4. How did I accidentally change my home screen like this?

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

How did I accidentally change my home screen like this?

1. How did I accidentally change my home screen like this? - Similar Threads - did accidentally change

2. How to change the picture on my home screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the picture on my home screen: Somehow I got a picture on my home screen. How can I delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-picture-on-my-home-screen/4a531a39-3a3b-422e-9816-6239afedbf42
  3. How to change the picture on my home screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change the picture on my home screen: Somehow I got a picture on my home screen. How can I delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-picture-on-my-home-screen/4a531a39-3a3b-422e-9816-6239afedbf42
  4. HELP How do I change my screen resolution if my screen looks like this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP How do I change my screen resolution if my screen looks like this?: [ATTACH] I tried to restart it and it didn't change anything. Any ideas of how to fix this? submitted by /u/bashinott [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lxpzph/help_how_do_i_change_my_screen_resolution_if_my/
  5. Accidentally changed windows Home to Enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Accidentally changed windows Home to Enterprise: Like many before me, my Windows Home somehow got updated to Windows Enterprise requires activation. Now I have two problems. The reason I tried to upgrade was because I purchased a Windows pro license upgrade which failed to install from the web page. My order: Microsoft...
  6. Did I somehow accidentally use my OEM Windows 10 Home license twice?

Did I somehow accidentally use my OEM Windows 10 Home license twice?: Okay so this problem requires a bit of context and for me to admit I'm not incredibly savvy. I had a Windows Surface Book and somehow I broke Windows on it while following some guide on reformatting an external drive with command prompt. Dumb, I know. It would no longer...
  7. Accidentally ended home screen task

Accidentally ended home screen task: I accidentally ended task, I don’t know how it’s named, but it’s about homescreen and task bar. Now when I minimize all windows, it’s all black with just one small white rectangle in the lower left corner. I have Windows 10. How is the task named, so that I can search in in...
  8. how to make my desktop stop displaying like this? it suddenly changed the home to this and...

how to make my desktop stop displaying like this? it suddenly changed the home to this and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lord_Chanka_69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e2by0q/how_to_make_my_desktop_stop_displaying_like_this/
  9. how do i change my home screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i change my home screen?: how to change my home screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-home-screen/45176187-ccdf-4281-afec-da96c0fa109a
  10. I accidentally changed the colour of my screen with a shortcut and I don't know how to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I accidentally changed the colour of my screen with a shortcut and I don't know how to...: Hello everyone! I am currently having an issue. I was watching videos and I wanted to copy something using CTRL + C. I did, but at the same time, I pressed some other keys by accident. I always do this and nothing happens. But when I did it, I noticed my screen went brighter...