Windows 10: How did I get a Guest Account in Windows 10?

Discus and support How did I get a Guest Account in Windows 10? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I noticed I suddenly have a guest account on my Nextbook flexx 10. From everything I've seen here, I'm not supposed to be able to have one in Windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Patricia Marie M, May 2, 2019.

1. How did I get a Guest Account in Windows 10?

I noticed I suddenly have a guest account on my Nextbook flexx 10. From everything I've seen here, I'm not supposed to be able to have one in Windows 10. Have I been hacked? How do I get rid of it?

:)

Patricia Marie M, May 2, 2019

2. Windows 10 - Guest Account

Did not work for me.

Sharon Croft, May 2, 2019
  3. RawanS139 Win User
    Windows 10 - Guest Account

I have the same problem, but the solution you proposed didn't work.

RawanS139, May 2, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

How did I get a Guest Account in Windows 10?

How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to delete the guest account:
    1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command: Code:
      Code:
      net user Guest /del

Vesao, May 2, 2019
Thema:

How did I get a Guest Account in Windows 10?

1. How did I get a Guest Account in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - did Guest Account

2. How to get back/retrieve files from a no account/guest account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get back/retrieve files from a no account/guest account: Ok so a few days ago my windows account logged it self out and I had to use the pc without an account/with a guest account and I dragged some of my files on the guest account? after that I closed my computer and went to sleep when I wake up My account was back but my files...
  3. How to delete guest account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete guest account?: Recently I decided to change my pc name, however it made a guest account with the name I wanted to pc to have I tried to delete it by user account but I can't.. anyone know what to do? I had lock screen disabled but now it shows up....
  4. How to delete guest account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete guest account?: Recently I decided to change my pc name, however it made a guest account with the name I wanted to pc to have I tried to delete it by user account but I can't.. anyone know what to do? I had lock screen disabled but now it shows up....
  5. Guest Account Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Guest Account Windows 10: how do I add a guest account on Windows 10 for guests to use my computer without accessing my files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/guest-account-windows-10/b96ca412-5111-49e1-9818-cbe2a6ca544d
  6. how to create a guest account in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to create a guest account in windows 10: i want to create a guest account in windows 10. i would appreciate if you can show me the steps Regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-a-guest-account-in-windows-10/596b74a4-707d-4d58-a285-abade8aa7fbf
  7. Guest account in Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Guest account in Windows 10: How can I activate the Guest account in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/guest-account-in-windows-10/62b6d407-430d-4640-868f-26688e2aad99"
  8. How to create a Guest account?

How to create a Guest account?: How so I add a Guest account to my PC? When I go through Settings/Accounts/Other People, I get the message that I can't use a "snapin" with this edition of Windows 10, and that I must use the User Accounts too in the Control Panel. When I try that, it simply opens the...
  9. How to log in to the guest account?

How to log in to the guest account?: Hello: I have successfully activated the hidden guest account by using the net user /guest:active command from an elevated command prompt. However, the account does not appear at the bottom left of my login screen along with the other accounts on my system, so I am unable...
  10. How to remove Guest account?

How to remove Guest account?: A while back I updated to windows 10 from Win7. For the last while I have occasionally gotten an error on boot that says something like "The windows Host Services has stopped working" and when I close the error I get a black screen. If I cntrl-alt-del I can restart the...