Windows 10: How did i get an xbox gamer tag if i've never even been on xbox live before?

Discus and support How did i get an xbox gamer tag if i've never even been on xbox live before? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I somehow have an xbox gamer tag that pops up with all of my other apps etc, and it looks and acts like i've been on and used it before but i haven't... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by heidi1974, Jan 8, 2019.

1. heidi1974 Win User

How did i get an xbox gamer tag if i've never even been on xbox live before?

I somehow have an xbox gamer tag that pops up with all of my other apps etc, and it looks and acts like i've been on and used it before but i haven't and nobody in the house has.It was even an option to use it for THIS forum. I just would like to know what is going on. I have even had another gamer say" hi" just like they know who i am. Is it possible to pick up on my neighbors xbox live? Any info would be appreciated.

:)

heidi1974, Jan 8, 2019

2. Wrong Xbox Live Account on WP7, how can I change it to MY Xbox live Gamer Tag

Is the xbox gamer tag associtated with the windows live account your phone is setup with? If not you can switch the gamer tag to that live account but you can't switch live account to that gamer tag. If you don't want to reassociate your gamer tag with
    the windows live account your device is setup with then you will need to hard reset your device and set it up again with your xbox gamer tag or the windows live account that's associated with your xbox gamer tag.

MVP-Windows Phone

Eric Hicks, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Wrong Xbox Live Account on WP7, how can I change it to MY Xbox live Gamer Tag

I wasn't sure what was going on in the set up wizard so it randomly assignmed me a gamer tag and told me i could change it later.

Now, after playing with the phone awhile, i'm ready to change the xbox live account to the xbox live account on my xbox.

How do i get rid of the random xbox account on my phone and change it to the one that's on my xbox?

hornedratt, Jan 8, 2019
  4. How did i get an xbox gamer tag if i've never even been on xbox live before?

Xbox live

i want to know if there is a way to add a persons gamer tag to my xbox live account threw the xbox live hub on my WP7?

NonstopSURFBUM, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

How did i get an xbox gamer tag if i've never even been on xbox live before?

1. How did i get an xbox gamer tag if i've never even been on xbox live before? - Similar Threads - did xbox gamer

2. I've never seen it, before?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've never seen it, before?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running windows 10And for some reason, I get this message?I've never seen it, before?Is this something, to do with my rights?What do I, have to do. To, fix it?Thanks, for reading . . . Jerry...
  3. I've never seen it, before?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've never seen it, before?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running windows 10And for some reason, I get this message?I've never seen it, before?Is this something, to do with my rights?What do I, have to do. To, fix it?Thanks, for reading . . . Jerry...
  4. I've never seen it, before?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Xbox Problem Again: I've never had an Xbox but Xbox Identity Provider process was running

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Xbox Problem Again: I've never had an Xbox but Xbox Identity Provider process was running: Hi,Yesterday I posted because a process "Xbox Live Auth Manager" started running on my computer despite neither me nor anyone in my household has ever had an Xbox.I ran SFC/Scannow and it found corrupted files and repaired them. I also ran dsim.exe but it didn't find...
  6. I've never had an Xbox, why is windows running Service Host: Xbox Live Auth Manager?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I've never had an Xbox, why is windows running Service Host: Xbox Live Auth Manager?: I started my computer today and it was being very noisy. One process seemed to be caused by Google Chrome and I was able to end it. Next thing I know it's still going and I see a process called Service Host: Xbox Live Auth Manager. I have pasted a screenshot below. Could this...
  7. xbox live

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    xbox live: Instal xbox live https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live/aa34107f-7148-42dc-841f-bcdb6b3d1ccd
  8. Xbox live

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox live: New to Xbox bought xbox 1 from a friend any promos for xbox live seeing i am a new user to microsoft?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live/f9267973-3603-4495-b757-53d3d03bdc28
  9. XBox Live

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    XBox Live: Windows 10 came with X Box Live. I inadvertently uninstalled it. I've tried unsuccessfully numerous times to download it from the Microsoft app store. Can it be re-installed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live/5ff8b7d4-91a7-4ed0-bf9a-24041cc73416
  10. Move my Xbox Live Gamer Tag to another account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move my Xbox Live Gamer Tag to another account: My Xbox live gamer tag is linked to an email I no longer use and would like this to be transferred to this account. Is this possible at all as I don't really need the accounts merged just the xbox live account moved....