Windows 10: How did my notification centers text get so big? The text is massive!

Discus and support How did my notification centers text get so big? The text is massive! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Bluazul [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bluazul, Nov 28, 2019.

1. How did my notification centers text get so big? The text is massive!

/u/Bluazul, Nov 28, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

List of tooltip texts

• Do not translate the IDS_ strings, only what's inside the "s
    • \n is a newline character that acts like "return" is pressed. so text\n\ntext2 adds a blank line between "text" and "text2"
    • %s is replaced by some inserted text, you may move the %s to other positions within the text, but if multiple %s are present they will be inserted in the same order in all languages

Guest1, Nov 28, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Windows 10 Action Center "pale text" on notifications

H Ylecleri,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in notification settings or display adapter is corrupt.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "Now, the Outlook 2016 notifications all appear as "pale text"", is other notification having the same pale texture or not.

I suggest you to update the latest driver for display adapter in the Device Manager and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and hit on
    Enter Key.

3. Expand Display Adapter.

4. Right click on the driver and click on Update Driver Software.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with pale text on notification center, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Guest2, Nov 28, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

How did my notification centers text get so big? The text is massive!

text notification

Hello,

There are several possible reasons why you're encountering this issue. It could be due to an incorrect settings or software issue. Are you able to get text message notification now? If no, please provide us the following information to isolate the issue:

• What is the current OS build installed on your phone? To check, go to
      Settings > System > About > More info > OS build
    • Aside from Jingle's suggestion, what other troubleshooting steps have you done?
    • Have you tried performing a soft reset? Press and hold Volume
      down and Power button until your phone vibrates and restart.

Regards.

Guest3, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

How did my notification centers text get so big? The text is massive!

1. How did my notification centers text get so big? The text is massive! - Similar Threads - did notification centers

2. Cortana Notifications Text Issues in Action Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cortana Notifications Text Issues in Action Center: After the Windows 10 1903 update, the font color of the text has been hard to see in dark mode. I can change the accent color to something lighter, but it's still hard to see. Any suggestions? [ATTACH]...
  3. centering text boxes on a page

centering text boxes on a page: I clicked on a pair of grouped text boxes to select them and then clicked the Format tab under Drawing Tools. Next I clicked on Align in the Arrange group and clicked on Align Center and nothing happens. The text boxes stay in their current position. I also tried...
  4. No text phone. Can i get text calls on my PC?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No text phone. Can i get text calls on my PC?: My friends keep bugging me to get a text phone so they can text me instead of sending emails. I do not need a text phone, period. So I am wondering if I can get text calls on my PC and they get my emails on their text phones....
  5. Why did my default text editor stop being associated with text files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why did my default text editor stop being associated with text files?: Why did my default text editor stop being associated with text files? Text files now have no default association. When I click on them, they open in notepad instead of the text editor that usually use, NoteTab. I have been using the same editor for a long time. I did not...
  6. not getting notifications in action center

not getting notifications in action center: Hello I have been using windows 10 for a while now and i have always got notifications but just recently at random times i will stop getting them the action center in the bottom right says that i have X amount of notifications but when i open the action center it says that i...
  7. Green text in command prompt. How did I get here?

in Windows 10 Support
    Green text in command prompt. How did I get here?: I recently set up windows 10 on a Dell XPS13 laptop. It was the home version from what I remember. It had a digital license. I noticed that the command prompt text is green. I know you can set this to be this way, but I did not make any changes. Does anyone know what would...
  8. Texting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Texting?: Is there an App or Software that would let my laptop (running Win 10) text someone's phone? 60451
  9. How to magnify text?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to magnify text?: I need my text larger on all websites. I know I can go to "display settings", but I have that set to the max (125%) and it's still not large enough. Then there is the magnifier which will only do 100% and 200% (plus I think it's only good for items on the computer). I need...
  10. How to type text for text-to-speech

in Windows 10 Support
    How to type text for text-to-speech: In Windows 8 and below you could type any text for the text-to-speech to read, but Windows 10 doesn't seem to let you do that. Is there a way to get this feature back? This is the dialog for those who don't remember: [img] 76644