Windows 10: how did teamviewer get on my computer ?

Discus and support how did teamviewer get on my computer ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Actually TeamViewer is not spy Software. Its a legal Remote Desktop software but some Time its maybe hurtful for your pc/laptop/phone/tablet or any... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ABHIK MAITRA, Aug 4, 2018.

1. how did teamviewer get on my computer ?

Actually TeamViewer is not spy Software. Its a legal Remote Desktop software but some Time its maybe hurtful for your pc/laptop/phone/tablet or any other device Just Because of the user permission.

Ex. If you Somehow open teamviewer and connect with someone unknown people for some help but after the help you might forgot to exit the software but the other user may on your pc via his/her pc or other device that time the person can easily get completely access of your device without let you know ...

IS IT POSSIBLE ??? ( This is my blog post about " how did teamviewer get on my computer ? " ) ...

:)

ABHIK MAITRA, Aug 4, 2018
  2. RolandJS Win User

How to remove/delete Teamviewer on computer?

Tree climb via explorer.exe to c:\program files (x86)\teamviewer, find the uninstall.exe; before running it, go to services and disable any teamviewer service you find. I'm running Windows 10, so your exact steps may differ a little.

RolandJS, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Suddenly Teamviewer won't connect to remote computer

Teamviewer has always worked great. Suddenly I am getting an error message that Teamviewer can't connect as Teamviewer is not running on partner computer. That's is not so. Both are running Windows 10 and have the Teamviewer 12 update. I can connect
    when I know the time for a scan and computer will be awake.

Carol Burson45, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Lunsfordc Win User

how did teamviewer get on my computer ?

Teamviewer

Recently Teamviewer stopped working for me. I get a pop up that says "Not ready. Check your connections". My remote users get the same message when they try to activate Teamviewer for me to connect.

I am online and Internet connected when I try to use Teamviewer, so I don't really understand the problem.

Any suggestions would be most welcomed.

Thanks,

Lunsfordc, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

how did teamviewer get on my computer ?

1. how did teamviewer get on my computer ? - Similar Threads - did teamviewer computer

2. Did you remotely get into my computer this morning?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Did you remotely get into my computer this morning?: Did you remotely get int my computer this morning? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-you-remotely-get-into-my-computer-this-morning/2b85b0fa-330b-4a3c-9f81-009738956e7f
  3. Did you remotely get into my computer this morning?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Did you remotely get into my computer this morning?: Did you remotely get int my computer this morning? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-you-remotely-get-into-my-computer-this-morning/2b85b0fa-330b-4a3c-9f81-009738956e7f
  4. How did new computer get my wallpaper slideshow?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How did new computer get my wallpaper slideshow?: I'm setting up a new laptop in Windows 10 home with mode S turned off. I'm completely surprised to see a wallpaper slideshow using the collection on my desktop machine, which is also running Windows 10 home. How can I determine what's happening? Will the wallpaper disappear,...
  5. how can i tell if teamviewer is on my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i tell if teamviewer is on my computer: how can i tell if teamviewer is on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-can-i-tell-if-teamviewer-is-on-my-computer/20d02f1c-4e98-4ab9-b29c-92de5bc23ad6
  6. How did Intel get this on my computer?

How did Intel get this on my computer?: So im updating my computer (luckly ones that don't need restarts), no biggie, I finish and I go to shutdown to do some yard work, but it hangs on the shutdown screen, saying some application called "G" is intefering with the shutdown process. I do a hard-shutdown, turn off...
  7. TEAMVIEWER

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TEAMVIEWER: HOW TO KEEP MY COMPUTER ON FOR REMOTE USE? I GET KICKED OFF AND IT WANTS CONTROL ALT DELETE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/mse-protect_scanning-windows_7/teamviewer/05822486-83e3-4a01-b314-237784bda979
  8. Teamviewer

Teamviewer: Recently Teamviewer stopped working for me. I get a pop up that says "Not ready. Check your connections". My remote users get the same message when they try to activate Teamviewer for me to connect. I am online and Internet connected when I try to use Teamviewer, so I...
  9. How to remove/delete Teamviewer on computer?

How to remove/delete Teamviewer on computer?: I use it but no longer believe i need to use it anymore. I go to remove a program but teamviewer is not there. But when i click on the start button on the bottom left and type teamviewer, it does show up teamviewer QS 5.1 etc. I right click it and there is option...
  10. How did NERO Software get installed on my computer?

How did NERO Software get installed on my computer?: Hello, After a recent nearly catastrophic computer mishap, I had to reinstall W10 Pro and restore my system. I was cleaning out Seagate Dashboard Software and while looking in my APPDATA Roaming I found a NERO folder with what looks like Nero 11 files. I have not purposely...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How did teamviewer get on my pc

2. how did teamviewer get on my computer

3. find teamviewer on my computer windows

4. how did i get teamviewer on my computer,
  5. how did I get TeamViewer?,
  6. why is teamviewer on my computer,
  7. who put teamviewer on my computer,
  8. what is teamviewer and how did it get on myhome computer,
  9. who has pu team viewer on my computer,
  10. can intel stick computer do remote desktop?,
  11. do I need teamviewer installed in my computer,