Windows 10: How disable autostart Teams?

Discus and support How disable autostart Teams? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; New PC w/ Windows 11 Pro 22H2. One admin login and one limited user. Only local accounts, but some Microsoft apps are signed in to a consumer live.com... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Joseph_N_, Nov 21, 2023.

1. Joseph_N_ Win User

How disable autostart Teams?

New PC w/ Windows 11 Pro 22H2. One admin login and one limited user. Only local accounts, but some Microsoft apps are signed in to a consumer live.com account. On each new login, both a New Teams and an old Teams launch. I don't want them to launch. All guidance I've found is obsolete. How can I remove these things from this machine? If it matters, I use Teams consistently in a work account. That account is connected to Outlook on this machine, but otherwise this machine is for media, not work.

:)

Joseph_N_, Nov 21, 2023

2. E52 Autostart Applications

Hi,

I installed fring on E52 and everytime i restart the phone, the fring
    application tries to start up and connect to internet, how do i find out the list of autostart programs and services and how to disable their autostart feature?

Thanks,

ham33d---01, Nov 21, 2023
  3. HWCW2014 Win User
    After restart Outlook autostarts

Hi,

When I 'Restart or Power up' my Laptop (latest W10 build) Outlook 2010 autostarts.

As I don't want it to occur, I went into the Settings menu to disable the autostart. A number of Apps are listed but not Outlook, hence I can't disable it.

Are there any other methods?

Thank you.

HWCW2014, Nov 21, 2023
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Nov 21, 2023
Thema:

1. How disable autostart Teams? - Similar Threads - disable autostart Teams

2. How disable autostart Teams?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How disable autostart Teams?: New PC w/ Windows 11 Pro 22H2. One admin login and one limited user. Only local accounts, but some Microsoft apps are signed in to a consumer live.com account. On each new login, both a New Teams and an old Teams launch. I don't want them to launch. All guidance I've found is...
  3. OneDrive no Autostart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive no Autostart: Hi all,Do not have a tickbox to start OneDrive automatically every boot in the settings see below:The only trick which helped was to put manually OneDrive in the Registry find on topic 4 "4. TWEAK REGISTRY FILES": Top 5 Ways to Fix OneDrive Not Opening on Startup in Windows...
  4. Autostart apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Autostart apps: How can I disable the word application automatically open when i turn on my machine? Sandra https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autostart-apps/dd1b2bcc-5d67-4109-abd4-e0fcdcb80459
  5. Autostart apps

Autostart apps: How can I disable the word application automatically open when i turn on my machine? Sandra https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autostart-apps/cb5e6abe-52e9-4cf1-9b7b-3768815e1833
  6. How to disable Microsoft Teams

How to disable Microsoft Teams: I want to prevent Microsoft Teams from starting on my PC during start up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-microsoft-teams/61dd2754-0d6b-4952-837c-ca1f68b451cc
  7. Disabling Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disabling Microsoft Teams: Hi there, The login for Microsoft Teams keeps popping up everytime I start my SP7 although I already uninstalled it. How do I prevent this notification from ever appearing on my screen? My unit also randomly shuts down -- any remedies? Thank you....
  8. Way to disable autostart app on remote PCs?

Way to disable autostart app on remote PCs?: I can't believe in about 30 years of IT work I have not had to do this before. The company is concerned about the change in Oracles policy for Java, they want to avoid paying a license for thousands of PCs worldwide if they can. They want to make sure that every PC has the...
  9. How to autostart an app in Windows 10

How to autostart an app in Windows 10: I have seen many requests for 'auto-starts in Windows 10', so I decided to just post this unsolicited procedure. 'Administrator' privileges required. 1. Open a File Explorer window and navigate to the folder where the app resides. In the folder where the app resides, create...
  10. Disable Edge AutoStart with SignIn

in Browsers and Email
    Disable Edge AutoStart with SignIn: Greetings, After receiving updates now Edge initializes every time I sign in. Is there a way to disable this from happening? Thanks in advance! 82314