Windows 10: how disable badge counter whatsapp windows

Discus and support how disable badge counter whatsapp windows in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Not just for Whatsapp, but for any app that has an unread counter displayed on the taskbar. I already went into notifications and disabled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tententwenty, Jun 9, 2020.

1. how disable badge counter whatsapp windows

Not just for Whatsapp, but for any app that has an unread counter displayed on the taskbar.

I already went into notifications and disabled everything, but still got those annoying red icons. Any method to disable?

:)

tententwenty, Jun 9, 2020
  2. Jairus24 Win User

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328 for PC and Mobile Insider

Oh my, 2 of my wish listed function that I suggested in the Feedback Hub last year has been added in this build (calendar integration in clock and the notification counter badge). Downloading now... *Biggrin

Jairus24, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Anne Fuj Win User
    Windows 10 mail unread counter.

Hi,

It turns out that the option to leave the notifications for unread messages on the badge counter
    isn't available yet. In the current setup, the notification
    only shows the new messages which are not seen yet.

We appreciate
    your feedback and consider them to improving our products and services.
    For suggestions, you may post your feedback here on this
    link.

Regards.

Anne Fuj, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Raysim52 Win User

how disable badge counter whatsapp windows

Microsoft launcher - notification badges numbers are not working on my Verizon LG V30 running Android Oreo

The steps I took to turn on Notification badges agree with what you have suggested and I did turn on
    notification badges in all apps.

The reason I posted this issue on this site is because Microsoft is the developer of this app.

Raysim52, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

how disable badge counter whatsapp windows

1. how disable badge counter whatsapp windows - Similar Threads - disable badge counter

2. The Pest Badge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Pest Badge: I looked down at the Windows Security and noticed the badge is back. Thought this issue was fixed!Kenneth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-pest-badge/88c7e08b-a06e-4cc1-a4aa-31a30dc9787f
  3. any way to disable the ''windows mail notification badge''?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    any way to disable the ''windows mail notification badge''?: Hi,so i was wondering if it is possible to disable the email badge notification thingy on the taskbar for a specific emailone of my emails gets a bunch of spam and 99/100 times it says i have a new email so i check it and it turns out its the spam email accountwich isnt too...
  4. any way to disable the ''windows mail notification badge''?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    any way to disable the ''windows mail notification badge''?: Hi,so i was wondering if it is possible to disable the email badge notification thingy on the taskbar for a specific emailone of my emails gets a bunch of spam and 99/100 times it says i have a new email so i check it and it turns out its the spam email accountwich isnt too...
  5. any way to disable the ''windows mail notification badge''?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Difference between Get-Counter -counter \objects\Processes and Get-Counter -Counter...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Difference between Get-Counter -counter \objects\Processes and Get-Counter -Counter...: Hi I notice I get two different output from running "Get-Counter -counter \objects\Processes" and "Get-Counter -Counter \System\Processes". "Get-Counter -Counter \System\Processes" seems to give the same output as when I am executing "Get-Processmeasure" Can anyone...
  7. windows insider badge?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows insider badge?: I am a windows insider since I installed windows 10 in 2016 but I don't see my windows insider forum badge why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-insider-badge/fcf3cdc7-eebf-4465-83e7-19dcc036040f
  8. How to reset the Screenshots counter on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to reset the Screenshots counter on Windows 10: Microsoft improved the screenshot taking functionality of Windows in Windows 10 significantly. The operating system comes with plenty of options to take screenshots, and one of the easiest options is to use the keys Windows+Print for that. A new screenshot is saved to the...
  9. Windows Badge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Badge: I love OneNote Badge for Android. Can we expect it for Windows 10? 34232
  10. How accurate are FPS counters

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How accurate are FPS counters: Hi anyone any idea with regards to the above? The reason I ask is that my TV is a 4k 60hz panel yet when I use any of the FPS counters they regularly show in excess of 60frames, is that correct?. I've tried Fraps, Afterburner and Steam in game counter. Thanks. 79479