Windows 10: how do activate my Microsoft windows

Discus and support how do activate my Microsoft windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do activate my Microsoft window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help/6fdcfafa-45c7-406d-b1eb-81201036ab07 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by georgekihara, Jan 29, 2020.

1. how do activate my Microsoft windows

how do activate my Microsoft window

:)

georgekihara, Jan 29, 2020

2. Microsofts Activation services phone #?

So I had an old rig that was running a RETAIL version of Win XP Home. Well the thing died. I want to use the product key from that old machine to do a win 7 upgrade, however, I cannot seem to find Microsoft's support number anywhere on their site, instead it redirects me to a page and here's what it says:

Well guess freakin what, THE COMPUTER IS DEAD, THEREFORE I CAN NOT DO ANY OF THOSE DAMN THINGS!!!!!!! *Bang Head :banghead:

This is seriously getting on my nerves!

Even googling it takes me to the same place. Does anyone have the number for their "Activation services" department?

BlackOmega, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Microsoft to Revamp Activation System with Windows 9

So... Lost an account - lost everything, huh? Don't like this system much, but I can't really blame Microsoft for doing that as long as it's the most popular way of handling "protected" stuff (Steam is a "good" example).
    There are even few advantages:
    • An access to updated and "personalized" ISOs (for example, purchasing Windows 8 will give you Windows 8.1 and Windows 8.1 Update when they come out). No need to struggle with Windows ADK anymore.
    • Easy way of "unbinding" your license if you don't need it on your current (running) system and wish to install it on another machine.

Constantine Yevseyev, Jan 29, 2020
  4. how do activate my Microsoft windows

Microsoft Activation

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. How did you install Windows 10 before performing the Reset?
    2. Which edition of Windows are you trying to activate?

Step 1: Check the Status of the Windows Activation

1. Open the Run command (Windows Key + R Key)
    2. Type in ‘Control system’ and hit ‘Enter’.
    3. Check the status.
    4. Let us if you see ‘Windows is activated’ on System Properties Window.

If the Windows is not activated, try to activate with the product key.

Windows product key is a 25-character code used to activate Windows

Step 2: Activate with the Windows 10 product key

1. Open the run command (Windows key + R Key)
    2. Type in “Slui 3” and click on ‘Activate’ and then check the status of issue.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

how do activate my Microsoft windows

1. how do activate my Microsoft windows - Similar Threads - activate Microsoft

2. Is there a fix for Microsoft 11 Enterprise not activating?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a fix for Microsoft 11 Enterprise not activating?: I have Windows 11 on my 2nd hand laptop but it isn't activated. The Microsoft store link "isn't available" and I don't have access to a product key. Is there a solution or workaround I can use?...
  3. Is there a fix for Microsoft 11 Enterprise not activating?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a fix for Microsoft 11 Enterprise not activating?: I have Windows 11 on my 2nd hand laptop but it isn't activated. The Microsoft store link "isn't available" and I don't have access to a product key. Is there a solution or workaround I can use?...
  4. I am unable to use Microsoft Phone activation , to license our systems : Security...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to use Microsoft Phone activation , to license our systems : Security...: I am unable to use Microsoft Phone activation , to license our systems , as the phone line UK , USA etc can not accept my phone entries to the security verification phone options . This has been down for a week atleast . It was working fine from the same smart phone that I...
  5. I am unable to use Microsoft Phone activation , to license our systems : Security...

I am unable to use Microsoft Phone activation , to license our systems : Security...: I am unable to use Microsoft Phone activation , to license our systems , as the phone line UK , USA etc can not accept my phone entries to the security verification phone options . This has been down for a week atleast . It was working fine from the same smart phone that I...
  6. Windows activation Issues with E3 Microsoft Plan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows activation Issues with E3 Microsoft Plan: Hello,I accidentally bought a surface book studio that came pre installed with a windows home oem license.Now since we are a company it needs to be the enterprise version. I've tried to update it to Windows 11 Enterprise with a generic which worked but now I am not able to...
  7. Windows activation Issues with E3 Microsoft Plan

Windows activation Issues with E3 Microsoft Plan: Hello,I accidentally bought a surface book studio that came pre installed with a windows home oem license.Now since we are a company it needs to be the enterprise version. I've tried to update it to Windows 11 Enterprise with a generic which worked but now I am not able to...
  8. Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.: I was given a fix for this a few years ago but have forgotten it, of course. Can one of you chaps repeat for me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-microsoft-fsx-accelerationgold/2d7f09d6-9d72-4acc-9811-7e149e811016
  9. Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.

Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.: I was given a fix for this a few years ago but have forgotten it, of course. Can one of you chaps repeat for me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-microsoft-fsx-accelerationgold/2d7f09d6-9d72-4acc-9811-7e149e811016
  10. I'm Getting Active Devices In Microsoft Edge Browser Who Is Accessing These Devices?

I'm Getting Active Devices In Microsoft Edge Browser Who Is Accessing These Devices?: I'm getting active devices in Microsoft Edge Browser, and I would like to know who and where is the person accessing my browser with their device.You can toggle between the screens and every time I open up a new tab the device will reappear. This is happening in my Google...