Windows 10: how do change home page to yahoo

Discus and support how do change home page to yahoo in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; change my homepage to yahoo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-change-home-page-to-yahoo/bd858501-b706-4928-aedf-66aee51ce7d7 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rodlutzke, May 3, 2020.

1. rodlutzke Win User

how do change home page to yahoo

change my homepage to yahoo

:)

rodlutzke, May 3, 2020
  2. DRDNA Win User

Yahoo front page change? If so I dislike it very much!

Yahoo front page change? If so I dislike it very much!

Notice you lose all your settings such as what views we had selected and also notice now the web page just goes on for ever look at how small the scroll bar is on the new yahoo as an indication of just how large the page will now be. Also appears no way to personalize like before.

Well damn it at least firefox still shows correctly.

My wife's laptop also started with this new yahoo front page as well. It would have been nice to be notified b4 starting of tech trouble shooting...lol yahoo is still a work in progress.
    Lets see how many Techs have to try and fix this issue when there is nothing more than a silent upgrade? Also it seems that it is only in IE and I am using IE9 and 64bit IE9 is also doing the same as 32 bit in IE9.

DRDNA, May 3, 2020
  3. Billy Med Win User
    yahoo messaging setup

Hi Kieth,

Regarding the issue that you had with making email replies on your Yahoo, have you tried performing a uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Uninstall the Yahoo Mail app.
    • Perform a soft reset by Pressing the Power and Volume down button simultaneously for 15 seconds.
    • Once the phone vibrates, release your hold and wait for the phone to finish rebooting.
    • Reinstall Yahoo Mail from the store.

Let us know if the issue persists after following the steps above.

Billy Med, May 3, 2020
  4. how do change home page to yahoo

BalakrishnanVenkatraman, May 3, 2020
Thema:

how do change home page to yahoo

1. how do change home page to yahoo - Similar Threads - change home page

2. Yahoo home page went missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yahoo home page went missing: I asked this on Yahoo support and they said to come here. I have used Yahoo and yahoo mail for several years and now I am being prompted to make Yahoo my home page, Why? Also when I am on a web page and they want me to link to email them a question my Yahoo mail link does not...
  3. Yahoo home page went missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Yahoo home page went missing: I asked this on Yahoo support and they said to come here. I have used Yahoo and yahoo mail for several years and now I am being prompted to make Yahoo my home page, Why? Also when I am on a web page and they want me to link to email them a question my Yahoo mail link does not...
  4. Yahoo home page went missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. changing home page

changing home page: How can I change my home page back to google without using the non-existent tool bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-home-page/77d5e6bf-fe6c-47d9-b27a-b933e9a4c900
  6. change my home page

change my home page: Using Microsoft Edge Don't want their homepage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-my-home-page/b3dfe85a-fe76-429e-8457-8ebc7a7d6f18
  7. how do I setup a home page?HOME PAGE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I setup a home page?HOME PAGE: How do I setup a home page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-setup-a-home-pagehome-page/91226166-2e9a-41ca-b750-6db7fc8722be"
  8. change default home page

change default home page: How do I set my default home page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/change-default-home-page/db1f2a28-b067-436f-b75d-fc31362d9604
  9. Microsoft Edge Yahoo Virus home page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Yahoo Virus home page: Can not remove the Yahoo search engine. Google is set to the home page. but still opens with YAHOO. bit defender found a search engine virus and removed it. its still stuck as default in edge though. can not fix or uninstall edge in the setting either....
  10. How to change my home page back.

in Browsers and Email
    How to change my home page back.: Hi All, I have been using Windows 10 for a few weeks now and have chosen Google as my home page. This morning I got a message from Norton (my security software) telling me to upgrade for free to Norton Safe. I did this and now it has made Norton Safe my home page. Try as I...