Windows 10: How do delete the healthy partition?

Discus and support How do delete the healthy partition? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iamsad26 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i3ph3r/how_do_delete_the_healthy_partition/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/iamsad26, Aug 4, 2020.

1. How do delete the healthy partition?

/u/iamsad26, Aug 4, 2020

2. Need to delete an old healthy Recovery partition.

How do I delete an old 449MB healthy Recovery partition.

BarryMoore SR., Aug 4, 2020
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

How do delete the healthy partition?

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

How do delete the healthy partition?

1. How do delete the healthy partition? - Similar Threads - delete healthy partition

2. Is it ok for me to delete "Healthy Primary Partition?"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it ok for me to delete "Healthy Primary Partition?": I was installing Linux mint on my computer and decided to make a partition for it on 10, however when I was installing mint it didn't detect the partition so it created its own. when I went to boot back up to 10 I tried extending the space on my main disk Disk 1 :C back to...
  3. Is it ok for me to delete "Healthy Primary Partition?"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it ok for me to delete "Healthy Primary Partition?": I was installing Linux mint on my computer and decided to make a partition for it on 10, however when I was installing mint it didn't detect the partition so it created its own. when I went to boot back up to 10 I tried extending the space on my main disk Disk 1 :C back to...
  4. Is it ok for me to delete "Healthy Primary Partition?"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. which one of "EFI System Partition" and "Healthy Recovery partition" should I delete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    which one of "EFI System Partition" and "Healthy Recovery partition" should I delete: I recently deleted windows 10 that was installed in my HDD and I installed windows 11 on my SSD and if you look at the screenshot, the 122 GB deleted volume is where my windows 10 was installed and now I'm confused that should I delete "EFI System Partition" and "Healthy...
  6. Deleting disk partitions: "Healthy Recovery Partition" - which of these are okay to delete?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deleting disk partitions: "Healthy Recovery Partition" - which of these are okay to delete?: I recently removed Ubuntu from an Ubuntu-Window dual boot to which I gave a portion of my disk.In the process of removing it, I discovered I had 4 other partitions other than the C:, taking up quite some space.I cannot tell which are the results/residues from the dual boot...
  7. Which "Healthy Recovery partitions" to delete

in Windows 10 Support
    Which "Healthy Recovery partitions" to delete: Hello I have a Surface pro Gen 1 (quite old but still doing great) running Win 10. It only has a 64GB SSD, so I need every bit of space I can get on there. There is currently 5 healthy recovery partitions at over 10gb. I would like to hang on to the repair partition, however...
  8. Recovering Healthy Partitions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recovering Healthy Partitions: During this morning's Window's update, my backup drive lost 3 out of 4 partitions. It rebooted and all of a sudden, three partitions were no more. The data is there, the drive letters show up, but if you try to access them, it wants to reformat the partition. I have run it...
  9. How to recover Healthy Recovery Partition

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to recover Healthy Recovery Partition: Hi, I want to delete the Healthy Recovery Partition because it's in the way of C drive and some free unallocated space. After I delete it and merge the unallocated space and with the C drive how can I add back a Healthy Recovery Partition? submitted by /u/SingleHouse...
  10. Healthy (EFI System Partition) and OEM Healthy Partition)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Healthy (EFI System Partition) and OEM Healthy Partition): HI my HDD have 6 partitions,my question is ;one of the partitions is (EFI System Partition) and other is OEM healthy Partition,I don't know what is in it,Iwonder if i can see what is in it?and what hapen if i delete this partition whithout damage my windows or my recovery...