Windows 10: How do delete wallpaper

Discus and support How do delete wallpaper in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do i delete synced wallpaper from my old computer or wallpaper that has spawned twice[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RihardMetsoja, Mar 9, 2020.

1. How do delete wallpaper

How do i delete synced wallpaper from my old computer or wallpaper that has spawned twice How do delete wallpaper b2b7ab6b-a976-4abb-8e9f-d6b90d369a50?upload=true.png

:)

RihardMetsoja, Mar 9, 2020

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Mar 9, 2020
  3. pmt1209 Win User
    WP7 Wallpapers??

Well I deleted the sample pics not knowing they were actually the wallpapers also, anyone know where I can get some of them downloaded or if there is a site that has nice Windows phone 7 wallpapers I can download??? Thanks in advance!!

pmt1209, Mar 9, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

How do delete wallpaper

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

How do delete wallpaper

1. How do delete wallpaper - Similar Threads - delete wallpaper

2. delete default windows 10 wallpaper

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    delete default windows 10 wallpaper: I was wondering if there was a way to delete the default images in the files so save spacewhen ever I attempt to delete said files in C:\Windows\Web it just does not allow me...
  3. delete default windows 10 wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    delete default windows 10 wallpaper: I was wondering if there was a way to delete the default images in the files so save spacewhen ever I attempt to delete said files in C:\Windows\Web it just does not allow me...
  4. delete default windows 10 wallpaper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to delete the windows 11 Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete the windows 11 Wallpaper: HI, every time I open my laptop, a different wallpaper pops up and I find this frustrating and would appreciate knowing how to delete this dynamic theme and furthermore I believe it takes up system resources.Thanks...
  6. How to delete the windows 11 Wallpaper

How to delete the windows 11 Wallpaper: HI, every time I open my laptop, a different wallpaper pops up and I find this frustrating and would appreciate knowing how to delete this dynamic theme and furthermore I believe it takes up system resources.Thanks...
  7. Why did you delete my wallpaper photo? It was priceless, and you deleted it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did you delete my wallpaper photo? It was priceless, and you deleted it.: I had a personal photo for my wallpaper. Windows 11 replaced it with a solid black screen. The photo is gone, not in my Camera app, not in MS Photo Legacy, not on OneDrive, nowhere.How in the name of heaven did you think this was a good idea? Please explain. Tell me how you...
  8. Why did you delete my wallpaper photo? It was priceless, and you deleted it.

Why did you delete my wallpaper photo? It was priceless, and you deleted it.: I had a personal photo for my wallpaper. Windows 11 replaced it with a solid black screen. The photo is gone, not in my Camera app, not in MS Photo Legacy, not on OneDrive, nowhere.How in the name of heaven did you think this was a good idea? Please explain. Tell me how you...
  9. Is there a right-click function to delete the current wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a right-click function to delete the current wallpaper?: I downloaded some static pictures as wallpaper, put them all in one folder e.g. D \ my wallpaper, and chose the slide mode of changing one slide in 30 minutes.Sometimes there is something I don't like. I want to delete it. I have to find that picture. It's troublesome. Can I...
  10. Is there a right-click function to delete the current wallpaper?

Is there a right-click function to delete the current wallpaper?: I downloaded some static pictures as wallpaper, put them all in one folder e.g. D \ my wallpaper, and chose the slide mode of changing one slide in 30 minutes.Sometimes there is something I don't like. I want to delete it. I have to find that picture. It's troublesome. Can I...