Windows 10: How do disable Chrome from Windows 10 Startup?

Discus and support How do disable Chrome from Windows 10 Startup? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How do I disable Chrome after a Windows 10 startup? I've tried disabling it in the task manager but it doesn't exist in the startup tab. submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Got69TypesOfMalware, Jan 28, 2021.

1. How do disable Chrome from Windows 10 Startup?

How do I disable Chrome after a Windows 10 startup? I've tried disabling it in the task manager but it doesn't exist in the startup tab.

submitted by /u/Got69TypesOfMalware
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Got69TypesOfMalware, Jan 28, 2021

2. Chrome starts on startup - WINDOWS 10

Hi Andre,

The browser that you are using might be activated at startup of your PC. If you want to disable this browser at startup, we suggest performing these steps:

• Go to task manager by pressing: Ctrl+ Shift+ Esc short key.
    • Click More details when the page appears. It's located at the bottom left of the page.
    • Select Startup on top of the page.
    • Click on the browser that you want to disable.
    • Hit the Disable at the bottom right of the page.

If the issue persist after this procedure, you can uninstall and reinstall the browser.

Let us know if this works for you.

Robert Caw, Jan 28, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    disable chrome on startup in windows 10

Hi Ken,

Thank you for being part of the Windows 10 family.

Please perform the below method and check if it helps.

1. Open Task Manager by right-clicking on the Taskbar, or using the
    CTRL + SHIFT + ESC shortcut key.

2. Then clicking “More Details,” switching to the Startup tab, and then using the Disable button
    to disable Chrome browser.

If you still facing the issues, then I would suggest you to uninstall google chrome and install it again.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/uninstall-change-program

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on Windows related issues. We will be glad to help.

Arul_D, Jan 28, 2021
  4. Avedis53 Win User

How do disable Chrome from Windows 10 Startup?

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jan 28, 2021
Thema:

How do disable Chrome from Windows 10 Startup?

1. How do disable Chrome from Windows 10 Startup? - Similar Threads - disable Chrome Startup

2. How do I disable Bing from Opening on Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable Bing from Opening on Startup: I want to stop Bing from opening when I start up my computer. Below are all the things I have tried:If you have any Bing application installed on the computer, you can do it from the Task Manager. Refer the steps mentioned below: Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task...
  3. How do I disable Bing from Opening on Startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable Bing from Opening on Startup: I want to stop Bing from opening when I start up my computer. Below are all the things I have tried:If you have any Bing application installed on the computer, you can do it from the Task Manager. Refer the steps mentioned below: Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task...
  4. How do I disable Bing from Opening on Startup

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I disable Microsoft Start on Windows 10 startup?

How do I disable Microsoft Start on Windows 10 startup?: Hello!I have been using Microsoft Edge for a while now without anything like this. Every time I open my Windows user, Microsoft Edge pops up with Microsoft Start open. Not a big problem but for some reason its driving me crazy. I checked MSN and Start settings, as well as a...
  6. How do I disable Microsoft Start on Windows 10 startup?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I disable Microsoft Start on Windows 10 startup?: Hello!I have been using Microsoft Edge for a while now without anything like this. Every time I open my Windows user, Microsoft Edge pops up with Microsoft Start open. Not a big problem but for some reason its driving me crazy. I checked MSN and Start settings, as well as a...
  7. How do I disable Microsoft Start on Windows 10 startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. how do i change startup from bing to chrome

how do i change startup from bing to chrome: how do i change startup from bing to chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-startup-from-bing-to-chrome/6cf9fc8a-d5db-4d77-b5b2-533e569c087e
  9. How do I disable windows 10 password on startup?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I disable windows 10 password on startup?: I'm trying to disable windows 10 password on startup. Its a home computer for everyone. I don't have a need for a password. I recently downloaded the newest version of windows 10 from the Microsoft website. I used Hotmail account for login as usual, but when I try netplwiz in...
  10. How do I disable chrome notifications?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I disable chrome notifications?: My school laptop prevents me from entering chrome settings and I can use Windows settings, but searching for different settings doesn’t work. How can I stop chrome from sending notifications in the bottom right? submitted by /u/_chairsama [link] [comments]...