Windows 10: How do enjoy Gaming, even on the cheapest laptop.

Discus and support How do enjoy Gaming, even on the cheapest laptop. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, u got a really cheap laptop some time ago for like, $300? and you already know its not great for gaming at all, well, what if i told you, your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SandyPlayz86, Jul 4, 2020.

1. How do enjoy Gaming, even on the cheapest laptop.

So, u got a really cheap laptop some time ago for like, $300?

and you already know its not great for gaming at all, well, what if i told you, your could give your fps a little boost.

Down below are the steps.

Step One: Turn off background apps.

background apps can take up lots of your cpu/gpu and even ram.

so turning all or most off should save battery and cpu/gpu/ram.

To turn off background apps:

Windows key + s. and type background apps then press enter and you'll be taken to the settings page.

You'll see some switches. I'll leave this one to you. Either turn off the switch under "Let apps run in the backgrounnd" or switch the switches next to the apps that is shows by clicking on them.

Step two: Visual settings

this can help a lot. cause your computer/laptop focuses less on animating your os.

Press the windows key + s and type Control Panel.
    click on "System and security"

then "System"

now in the left panel. Click on "Advanced System settings"

now under the performance label there is a button with the text "Settings"

click it.

and under the visual effects. click on the radio button "adjust for best performance"

Step three: Upgrades

Most laptops can get some upgrades.

but you got to make sure your laptop can get upgrades.

One upgrade that can help is the ram, one of the cheapest and most upgradeable parts.

but there are different types of ram. ddr1, ddr2, ddr3, ddr4, or even ddr5.

changing these out can really help.

you can also upgrade the cpu on some laptops.

the cpu is one of the least upgraded parts on a laptop, but some manufactures allow the cpu to be accessable.

You could also replace the Hdd/ssd with a more powerfulmore space and fastermedia transfer rate ssd.

one last thing you could do is buy a eGPU. what that is, is an external Graphics Processing unit.

and these could help you lots in gaining fps, but you'll lost wifi capability unless you got a wifi adapter usb.

well, have a great day gaming!

:)

SandyPlayz86, Jul 4, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jul 4, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 4, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

How do enjoy Gaming, even on the cheapest laptop.

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

How do enjoy Gaming, even on the cheapest laptop.

1. How do enjoy Gaming, even on the cheapest laptop. - Similar Threads - enjoy Gaming cheapest

2. HI happy crismis are you enjoying?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HI happy crismis are you enjoying?: It's Christmas day! Christmas is celebrated on December 25 every year. The presents are wrapped, the stockings are hung, Christmas carols are being sung and the delicious festive food has been prepared. All that's left to do now is to spread the Christmas cheer and enjoy the...
  3. HI happy crismis are you enjoying?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HI happy crismis are you enjoying?: It's Christmas day! Christmas is celebrated on December 25 every year. The presents are wrapped, the stockings are hung, Christmas carols are being sung and the delicious festive food has been prepared. All that's left to do now is to spread the Christmas cheer and enjoy the...
  4. How do I even explain this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I even explain this: I got windows on my pre built pc and put in the activation code and windows came up successfully. But it’s still saying I need to activate windows with an activation key that I already out in. When I entered the key again, it said it was wasn’t able to activate because of...
  5. BSOD on gaming laptop even after fresh install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on gaming laptop even after fresh install: Hi I have been getting BSOD on my brand new laptop so i sent it back for warranty repair they changed the motherboard but then i still got blue screens so i sent it back they reloaded OS, then i still got blue screens i sent it back they changed the main board again. and now...
  6. Cheapest Windows Key Store?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cheapest Windows Key Store?: With my pc I will install Windows. At which reputable online store is the key for Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Pro the cheapest? Billigster Windows-Key Store?
  7. What is the cheapest laptop I coul buy?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is the cheapest laptop I coul buy?: I'm looking for a cheap laptop that is under $200 usd. It needs to be able to game real good, and have at least a fast ssd with 200gb spqce and 4gb upgradable ram and hard drive. But it needs to be able to play minecraft on high settings without lag, or little lag. And it...
  8. Which Virus protection is the cheapest/best.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Which Virus protection is the cheapest/best.: Recommended Virus protection, the cheapest/best for Windows 8.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/which-virus-protection-is-the-cheapestbest/aaf15531-e064-4467-961c-1454d5bd97ee
  9. The “cheapest” way to buy a laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The “cheapest” way to buy a laptop: Last night I had left my MacBook Pro at rest mode, when I woke up it smelled like burning. (I’m in London and I must use adapters to use it). Despite off the smell, I was able to navigate and turn it off without any problem. It smells like burned in the front, on the...
  10. how do i transfer a game from phone to laptop?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do i transfer a game from phone to laptop?: I've bought a game on my phone but I want to play it on my laptop, how do I transfer the game without having to pay again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-a-game-from-phone-to-laptop/b5d17636-e292-4d08-82c1-8e7a67fc1fcc"