Windows 10: how do extend the monitor picture in windows 10

Discus and support how do extend the monitor picture in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do you extend the monitor picture in windows 10 to fit display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JeffFranklin2, Sep 11, 2018.

1. how do extend the monitor picture in windows 10

how do you extend the monitor picture in windows 10 to fit display

:)

JeffFranklin2, Sep 11, 2018
  2. TomEPike Win User

Screensaver slideshow does not display correctly whith dual monitors set to "extend desktop"

Objective: I have dual monitors (as an extended desktop, side by side) and want it to show my own pictures as a screensaver slideshow in Windows 10.

Problem: Only the lower half ot the picture is diplayes in the top half of monitor 1. Monitor 2 is black.

Addtional observations:

• In "Screen Saver Settings" the small mock-up display looks fine, however when i select "Preview" the problem with only half the picture displayed occurs also in the preview.
    • The problem does not occur with only one monitor in use
    • The problem does not occur with dual monitors set to "Duplicate these displays"

Gratefull for all suggestions to solve the problem

The same picture also work fine as desctop background with different pictures displayed on each monitor.

TomEPike, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Sep 11, 2018
  4. how do extend the monitor picture in windows 10

Windows 10 Dual Monitors Extended

Hi Julia,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret for the inconvenience caused. I appreciate that you have tried a few troubleshooting steps. Let me help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to check with the article created by Karthick Vengaloor
    and see if it helps.

Windows 8.1 Extend dual monitor and resolution issue after update

And for a work around please go through the below article for further information.

Click on,
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

I hope the information helps. If not, reply back with the details and updated status. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

how do extend the monitor picture in windows 10

1. how do extend the monitor picture in windows 10 - Similar Threads - extend monitor picture

2. Dual Monitors not extending - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Monitors not extending - Windows 10: Hi! I have a Samsung Curved Gaming Monitor and a HP Office Monitor. I plan to connect both of these monitors to my pc so i can have a dual monitor setup. I've tried countless cables, splitters and multiple test monitors and all my pc wants to do is duplicate and not extend....
  3. Dual Monitors not extending - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual Monitors not extending - Windows 10: Hi! I have a Samsung Curved Gaming Monitor and a HP Office Monitor. I plan to connect both of these monitors to my pc so i can have a dual monitor setup. I've tried countless cables, splitters and multiple test monitors and all my pc wants to do is duplicate and not extend....
  4. Dual Monitors not extending - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Extended monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Extended monitor: When I’m using a secondary monitor with Extended Screen, the secondary monitor temporarily goes to the Home Screen when I peek at collapsed pages in the task bar. Is there a way to turn this off so the page on the secondary monitor does not go away?Thanks...
  6. extended monitor

extended monitor: Hi, I'm trying to have a dual monitor, I'm currently using acer monitor 17inch. I accidentally change the resolution of the extended monitor to the recommended resolution of my laptop lenovo ideapad s145 which is not compatible to the extended monitor, now the extended...
  7. Windows 10 not extending to 2 monitors

Windows 10 not extending to 2 monitors: Hi, I updated to windows 10 and bought 2 monitors to extend the display. However, it seems that the monitor is not extending properly even if I chose the extend display in the multiple display option. I read in the discussion thread to press Microsoft+X then select display...
  8. Extending Monitor

Extending Monitor: Hi all, I have just bought a PC and I am wanting to extend the monitor to another monitor, however when I go to do this my PC informs me that the only display is my graphics card and does not pick up any monitors. How do I solve this?...
  9. Monitor extend

Monitor extend: I have an issue with monitor extend. When I tried to extend the monitor, the monitor didn't react properly, it looks like the monitor is freeze but the cursor is visible and you can moving the cursor but when I tried clicking on an object on the screen or use right click...
  10. extending monitors

extending monitors: I have 2 additional monitors connected to my pc, when I try to extend the display to the 3 one in advanced display settings says its not active, how do I make all 3 displays active?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to extend pic on monitor