Windows 10: how do favorites get an icon

Discus and support how do favorites get an icon in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how does a favorite get an icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-favorites-get-an-icon/aeb8e0b0-61d0-442e-a013-95f743ede5e7 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lakgj Power Point, Jan 28, 2019.

1. how do favorites get an icon

how does a favorite get an icon

:)

lakgj Power Point, Jan 28, 2019
  2. JohnFyffe Win User

Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Your suggestion does not work. It did work on Windows 7.

JohnFyffe, Jan 28, 2019
  3. Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows.

• How are you trying to add the favorites to desktop?
    I suggest you to try the below steps to save the favorites on desktop and check if it helps.

• Open the Internet Explorer and minimize the screen.
    • Then go to the favorites tab and then drag any favorites that you have saved to the desktop.
    • Once you get the favorites items \ folders then you can open the favorites and check if it is opening.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 28, 2019
  4. how do favorites get an icon

Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Doesn't work red circle appears will not allow it

ChrisBruse, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

how do favorites get an icon

1. how do favorites get an icon - Similar Threads - favorites icon

2. I am not able to add a picture as favorite in Photos app. The heart icon is not active. How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to add a picture as favorite in Photos app. The heart icon is not active. How...: I am not able to add a picture as favorite in Photos app. The heart icon is not active. How to correct it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-add-a-picture-as-favorite-in/8e3f6687-34f9-43af-88b6-fb4078f86786
  3. I am not able to add a picture as favorite in Photos app. The heart icon is not active. How...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to add a picture as favorite in Photos app. The heart icon is not active. How...: I am not able to add a picture as favorite in Photos app. The heart icon is not active. How to correct it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-add-a-picture-as-favorite-in/8e3f6687-34f9-43af-88b6-fb4078f86786
  4. Desktop icon, favorites bar, outlook & tab font is SUPER SUPER tiny

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop icon, favorites bar, outlook & tab font is SUPER SUPER tiny: I've seen this question all over the place - nobody answers it successfully.I got the Microsoft "blue screen/sad face" and when I logged in again the font was SUPER, SUPER TINY.I was able to "fix" the font on various websites using the "scale" and "text size" slider bar but...
  5. Desktop icon, favorites bar, outlook & tab font is SUPER SUPER tiny

Desktop icon, favorites bar, outlook & tab font is SUPER SUPER tiny: I've seen this question all over the place - nobody answers it successfully.I got the Microsoft "blue screen/sad face" and when I logged in again the font was SUPER, SUPER TINY.I was able to "fix" the font on various websites using the "scale" and "text size" slider bar but...
  6. Edge Favorites Icon "Travel Ideas"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge Favorites Icon "Travel Ideas": How do I remove the "Travel Ideas" Favorites Icon from Win11 Edge?? Right-click shows a menu with "Remove" as a choice but the icon is never removed. The icon is a link to a Microsoft travel site.All other Favorites Icons behave themselves....
  7. Edge Favorites Icon "Travel Ideas"

Edge Favorites Icon "Travel Ideas": How do I remove the "Travel Ideas" Favorites Icon from Win11 Edge?? Right-click shows a menu with "Remove" as a choice but the icon is never removed. The icon is a link to a Microsoft travel site.All other Favorites Icons behave themselves....
  8. Missing icons for Contacts/Favorites/Links/Searches folders in Personal Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing icons for Contacts/Favorites/Links/Searches folders in Personal Folder: After moving the folders in my personal folder to a different drive, the unique icons for the actual useful folders in addition to 3D Objects restored themselves automatically, but the icons for Contacts, Favorites, Links, and Searches did not.Prior to moving them, each of...
  9. Missing icons for Contacts/Favorites/Links/Searches folders in Personal Folder

Missing icons for Contacts/Favorites/Links/Searches folders in Personal Folder: After moving the folders in my personal folder to a different drive, the unique icons for the actual useful folders in addition to 3D Objects restored themselves automatically, but the icons for Contacts, Favorites, Links, and Searches did not.Prior to moving them, each of...
  10. I just installed the New Edge Browser. How do I show icons only on my favorites bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I just installed the New Edge Browser. How do I show icons only on my favorites bar?: I want this to be the default and I want to be able to float my cursor over an icon to see the description. That is what I want for all my favorites on the Favorites Bar. That was the way it was and I like it. If this cannot be done, can I roll back the installation?...